Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occult Mega-Torrents and Submission Digests

+6
ankh_f_n_khonsu
sendoshin
Khephra
Admin
amandachen
amp23
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Occult Mega-Torrents and Submission Digests - Page 2 Empty Re: Occult Mega-Torrents and Submission Digests

Post  Whitewolf Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:12 am

October 6, 2010

Enigma, Thank you for the information.

I am curious. The books and articles I am speaking of are in Microsoft Word and PDF formats. Does that preclude the need for me to have to use my scanner? I don't have them in hard copy so that in itself (having to scan them) would be rather tedious and expensive (for ink!) to say the least.
Thanks, Whitewolf (Paul)
Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Occult Mega-Torrents and Submission Digests - Page 2 Empty Re: Occult Mega-Torrents and Submission Digests

Post  Enigma Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:55 pm

no,if they're alrready in microsoft word and pdf format then you dont need to scan them, since they're already in a form which can be read on a computer. i am wondering though, exactly what kind of materials do you have? i might want to add some of them to my already massive collection. i also have about 600 gigabytes or so of occult material that i'd be willing to share with you. and i can probably help you distribute your materials on the internet.so just post a message here on the forums and send me a private message, we can contact each other further and set something up so we can share and make a distribution plan.
Enigma
Enigma

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitewolf Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 am

Hi Enigma

Thanks for your response and offer. Actually, I have a manuscript of a book that was written by a rather private individual. It is based on almost 19 years of research of Satanic cults, personal experiences and his own development of consciousness using various occult methods.
This work has been produced over time and involved a lengthy process of catharsis, emerging from many years of (ritual)abuse. It is very controversial because it does not focus on conventional, Hollywood style Satanic activity, nor does it support unrealistic orthodox religious perspectives dealing with Satanic or spiritual realities. It is based on scientific perspectives (like modern physics) which are very compatible with the realities explained and opened up by traditional occult methods and perspectives.
In addition, the book was written and slowly edited over time by the author, without any professional assistance whatsoever. Although the fir half of the book is very comprehensive and editorially correct, the second half still requires editing and intellectual restructuring.

I will contact you via email to suggest something to you.

Thanks, Whitewolf (Paul)

Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Frater_NS Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:56 am

I am the niceswan who has uploaded the torrents demonoid.
Stopped doing this a few years ago.

We used to use demonoid as a tracker, but had a lot of problems and abandoned it for public trackers. On demonoid accounts had "upload" disabled and torrents deleted. Then demonoid sometimes goes offline for weeks at a time.

Better to stick with more stable public trackers.

If you want to upload our torrents onto demonoid go ahead.

NS

Frater_NS

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2