Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi again, some searchers of Rosicrucian materials?

4 posters

Go down

Hi again, some searchers of Rosicrucian materials? Empty Hi again, some searchers of Rosicrucian materials?

Post  prometeus57216 Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:36 pm

Hello back again although the site seems like a ghost town of the old west, maybe it is time for a golden dawn, exchange AMORC material, books, manuscripts or Rosicrucian materials from other schools, I do not have material from the R + C Fellowship of Gary L. Stewart in case you're interested.
I look for old books or old school study systems preferably, apart from the AMORC material of course.
Thank you for answering my call, regards IN LVX

prometeus57216

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Hi again, some searchers of Rosicrucian materials? Empty Re: Hi again, some searchers of Rosicrucian materials?

Post  Whitewolf Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:08 pm

Hi
I have quite a large collection of occult items I downloaded from Occult Bz many years ago. I have quite a collection of Rosicrucian material and a very large collection of Hermetic and related. I've tried a few time to access the index but in Canada that's impossible. I do have Skype if your interested. I could also send you a partial list of all materials up to certain point in my collection if I can send you a PDF.
Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Hi again, some searchers of Rosicrucian materials? Empty Re: Hi again, some searchers of Rosicrucian materials?

Post  IMUHTUK Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:35 pm

What exactly do you have Golden Dawn Related? Do you have Golden Dawn Monographs from a particular Golden Dawn Group? I am talking about stuff not found on the web. There are plenty of Golden Dawn books on the Internet Archive website and also the monographs of the HOMSI and the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn can be found there. Do you have anything else, something more exclusive? What are you lucking for in return?

IMUHTUK

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  meta Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:39 am

IMUHTUK wrote:What exactly do you have Golden Dawn Related?  Do you have Golden Dawn Monographs from a particular Golden Dawn Group? I am talking about stuff not found on the web. There are plenty of Golden Dawn books on the Internet Archive website and also the monographs of the HOMSI and the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn can be found there.  Do you have anything else, something more exclusive?  What are you lucking for in return?

Hi, I have the complete Amorc Monographs, including The Martinist Order(TMO).

what do you have to trade with

DM me!

meta

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2017-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down