Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leather Jackedted Golden Dawn by Regardie

4 posters

Go down

Leather Jackedted Golden Dawn by Regardie Empty Leather Jackedted Golden Dawn by Regardie

Post  MelekM Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:32 pm

For all my fellow bibliophiles for whom having a digital copy isn't the same as the real thing, a fellow seeker who is presently incarcerated has designed beautiful handcrafted leather bound copy of Regardie's Golden Dawn in the prison industries; He is working on a similar edition of the Holy Books of Thelema and several others now. Its on eBay now

Hand Crafted Leather Golden Dawn

Leather Jackedted Golden Dawn by Regardie 96ab700784ab928ccc351be29bd6d9106g
MelekM
MelekM

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Leather Jackedted Golden Dawn by Regardie Empty Re: Leather Jackedted Golden Dawn by Regardie

Post  amandachen Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:20 am

You know what a lot of people would go for? A blank journal with a nice leather cover - like Levi's Goat of Mendes, or something horrific that looked like human skin (maybe looked like different cunts and assholes stitched together).
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Leather Jackedted Golden Dawn by Regardie Empty Re: Leather Jackedted Golden Dawn by Regardie

Post  The_One_True_Fred Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:54 pm

amandachen wrote:or something horrific that looked like human skin (maybe looked like different cunts and assholes stitched together).

I wouldn't trust the water resistance for that cover.

The_One_True_Fred

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Leather Jackedted Golden Dawn by Regardie Empty Wow

Post  MelekM Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 pm

amandachen wrote:You know what a lot of people would go for? A blank journal with a nice leather cover - like Levi's Goat of Mendes, or something horrific that looked like human skin (maybe looked like different cunts and assholes stitched together).

LOL Yeah thats a very creative mind that just came up with that
MelekM
MelekM

Back to top Go down

Post  worlock93 Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:23 pm

amandachen wrote:or something horrific that looked like human skin (maybe looked like different cunts and assholes stitched together).
The_One_True_Fred wrote: I wouldn't trust the water resistance for that cover.

So avoid bathing with it Wink
worlock93
worlock93

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:20 am

I saw a book with a great cover; it said "The Satanic Bible". Wow! Then I looked inside and it was just a bad rehash of Ayn Rand with some Golden Dawn material sprinkled on top.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  MelekM Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:36 pm

amandachen wrote:I saw a book with a great cover; it said "The Satanic Bible". Wow! Then I looked inside and it was just a bad rehash of Ayn Rand with some Golden Dawn material sprinkled on top.

Sounds like Lavey's Satanic bible...
MelekM
MelekM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down