Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the East in the astral plane ?

3 posters

Go down

Where is the East in the astral plane ? Empty Where is the East in the astral plane ?

Post  jboadas Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:58 pm

I had a lucid dream and try to make a LBRP but then I was aware that I dont know where is the east to begin my ritual, anybody knwows how to fint the east in the astral plane ?

Best regards

jboadas

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Where is the East in the astral plane ? Empty Re: Where is the East in the astral plane ?

Post  amandachen Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Make an east
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Where is the East in the astral plane ? Empty Re: Where is the East in the astral plane ?

Post  Nicky Lubu Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:35 pm

i made it an instinct in the real world, first i bought a compass and i used it everyday until i could figure my point of direction out but like amanda said make one, its an astral plane.
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jboadas Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:08 am

I will do thanks for your answers.

jboadas

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:32 pm

This is a good reason not to do an impromptu ritual. I'm not talking about simply tracing a pent in order to test a vision.

If you work at building up your temple in the astral, then you can fix your cardinal points. Usually you'd base that on the direction your physical body is facing (I assume you're standing still or sitting, on the physical) or just orient yourself using features on the temple walls, etc.

Mostly you'd do all workings in your astral temple because that's a place you've imbued with power. Outside work isn't especially advanced, it's just riskier.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum