Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions related to entheogen-induced clairvoyance -

+4
SoyCello
AxisMundi
Khephra
ankh_f_n_khonsu
8 posters

Go down

Questions related to entheogen-induced clairvoyance - Empty Re: Questions related to entheogen-induced clairvoyance -

Post  RRR123408 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:07 am

Hey I have a question but it's of topic...
I search for something that is safe to use and can cause clairvoyance or astral sight, so basically something hallucinogen... I've seen many drugs like LSD & DMT and a lot of mushroom that are used for this purpose...
Does anybody know what is good and safe for that type of usage and is easy to find (not make).
Thanks
RRR123408
RRR123408

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Questions related to entheogen-induced clairvoyance - Empty Re: Questions related to entheogen-induced clairvoyance -

Post  Khephra Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:34 am

To ensure this question got the attention it warrants, I've split it off to form its own thread.

How much experience with LSD, DMT and fungi do you have?

Here are a few others known for their dream-inducing properties: Calea zacatechichi, silene Capensis (Ubulawu)Valerian, Entada rheedii, etc.

Salvia divinorum's probably among the most potent visionary herbs you'll have access to... but there's lots of designer oneirogens too.

Have you read any of Dale Pendell's work?
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  RRR123408 Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:36 am

Experience with drugs = zero...
I would like to hear personal experiences if anyone ever tried some of them...
Anyway I need something that would help me induce a visions for evocations and at a same time a steady mind that will not go astray by itself... Wink
RRR123408
RRR123408

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:10 pm

I've experimented with a great many entheogens, but there are many who make me look like a complete amateur.

If you're just venturing into this territory, it might help to have more information on how you'd like to use the sacraments. What would you like to accomplish? Do you have a safe place? How much time do you want to invest? Do you want to do it alone or with companions?
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  RRR123408 Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:14 am

I would use it alone, and for an evocation to induce in me astral sight, so I could easily establish communication with intelligences... so here comes this that I don't want it to be to aggressive or it could easily induce daydreaming effect...
Salvia divinorum looks OK but its hard to find...
RRR123408
RRR123408

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:19 am

RRR123408 wrote:so here comes this that I don't want it to be to aggressive or it could easily induce daydreaming effect...
Salvia divinorum looks OK but its hard to find...

Salvia is definitely aggressive and very jealous. To get started, you might try Toro & Thomas's Drugs of the Dreaming Oneirogens: Salvia divinorum and Other Dream Enhancing Plants, and attempt something a bit more tame - like mugwort.