Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pranic Healing

+4
sendoshin
digicamghosts
Spiritual_Aspirant
Hadrianswall
8 posters

Go down

Pranic Healing Empty Pranic Healing

Post  Spiritual_Aspirant Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:17 am

Pranic healing is an ancient science and art of healing that utilizes prana or ki or life energy to heal the whole physical body. It also involves the manipulation of ki and bioplasmic matter of the patient's body. It has also been called medical qigong (ki or ki healing), psychic healing, vitalic healing, therapeutic touch, laying of the hand, magnetic healing, faith healing, and charismatic healing

Have you experienced meeting people who made you feel tired, sleepy, and even depressed after talking with them? On the other hand, sometimes you meet people who make you feel good and energetic after interacting with them even for only a few minutes. These are examples of transference of energy from a higher level to a lower level.

Pranic Healing is based on the same principle. It involves transfer of life force or vital energy to heal the body. Pranic Healing is basically mechanistic in the sense that if a pranic healer follows the instructions taught in the course the predetermined results will follow. One does not have to spend 10 to 20 years just to learn how to perform paranormal healing. Neither does one need any "special inborn healing power" nor clairvoyance to heal.

Pranic Healing is based on two laws:
The law of self-recovery and the law of prana or life energy.

Law of Self-Recovery:
In general, the body is capable of healing itself at a certain rate. If a person has a wound or burn, the body will heal itself and recover within a few days to a week, in other words, even if you do not apply antibiotics on the wound or burn, the body will repair or the treatment of viral infection. But even if a person has cough or cold due to viral infection, the body will recover generally in one or two weeks without medication.

Law of Life Energy:
For life to exist, the body must have prana, chi or life energy. The healing process can be accelerated by increasing life energy on the affected part(s) and on the entire body. Light can affect chemical reaction. This is the basis for photography. Electricity, when passed through an electrical conductor, produces a chemical reaction. This is the principle behind electrolysis. Similarly, pranic energy can and does accelerate the chemical reactions of the body. The rate of healing is increased substantially or several times when pranic energy is applied to the affected part of the body.

*Content taken from Pranic Healing Website

I have a PDF of Pranic Healing's book. Those who are interested let me know.

Last edited by Spiritual_Aspirant on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Spiritual_Aspirant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Pranic Healing Empty Re: Pranic Healing

Post  Hadrianswall Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:29 am

Spiritual_Aspirant wrote:

Pranic Healing is based on the same principle. It involves transfer of life force or vital energy to heal the body.

Thank you for the informative post, are you a pranic healer yourself?

A quick question, by 'transfer' do you mean that you actually use your own vital energy or is it channeled from another source?

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiritual_Aspirant Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:52 am

Hadrianswall wrote:
Spiritual_Aspirant wrote:

Pranic Healing is based on the same principle. It involves transfer of life force or vital energy to heal the body.

Thank you for the informative post, are you a pranic healer yourself?

A quick question, by 'transfer' do you mean that you actually use your own vital energy or is it channeled from another source?

I have taken all pranic healing workshops although my healing practice usually applies to myself and my family only. In Pranic Healing, we are taught to draw energy from other sources like the earth, air, sun, our higher self, angels, higher beings, etc. Healers who transfer energy from their own vitality have a risk of depleting themselves. In China, medical qi gong practitioners who draw energy from their own body usually restrict themselves to three patients a day on average. Those healers who draw energy from external sources on average can heal about thirty patients a day. Aside from keeping oneself from being depleted, drawing energy from external sources also gives the healer energy for his own health.

Spiritual_Aspirant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  digicamghosts Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:05 am

I have done 2 - 3 courses on Pranic Healing; and yes, I do understand what you are saying. Also, I have met a few people who really "drained" all the energy out of me. I sort of keep forgetting to put the protective shield around myself.

digicamghosts

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Pranic Healing Empty Thank you!

Post  MysteryStudent Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Excellent post! Thank you for the information; it is pretty fascinating. Lon Milo DuQuette talks in his book My Life With the Spirits about his experiences with a prominent pranic healer. It's a pretty amazing story! This pranic healer actually brought a little kitten back to life; and it had been mangled pretty badly. It is a really touching story, and I'm glad to see a good post about pranic healing. I would love to be an accomplished healer, helping others.
MysteryStudent
MysteryStudent

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  sendoshin Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:48 pm

I have to wonder, if you have a text on it, why not submit it for the next digest? That is, after all, one of the main goals of the DigiMob - making available the plethora of resources on various occult-related subjects.

As to prana healing itself, this is a rather intriguing field, and I hope to study it along with everything else on my "to learn" list. Thanks for making the information available!

- Sendoshin
sendoshin
sendoshin

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://digimob.freewebhostx.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 am

You mean the book that Mantak Chia plagiarised?
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:07 am

MysteryStudent wrote: It's a pretty amazing story! This pranic healer actually brought a little kitten back to life; and it had been mangled pretty badly.
Yes, amazing what people will believe.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:17 pm

amandachen wrote:You mean the book that Mantak Chia plagiarised?

Not a fan of Mantak Chia? I've read a few of his books, but obviously not enough to catch onto his 'plagiarizing'. Sounds like a great idea for a post! Very Happy
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MysteryStudent Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Lol! Amanda, you are the classic naysayer. I can always count on your position as devil's advocate. Twisted Evil
MysteryStudent
MysteryStudent

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  KOUPKOUP Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Thanks Spiritual_Aspirant for the share of the information !

Can you tell us how it works ? do you use hands ?

you must have a initiation by a master ?
KOUPKOUP
KOUPKOUP

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:12 am

Khephra wrote:
amandachen wrote:You mean the book that Mantak Chia plagiarised?

Not a fan of Mantak Chia? I've read a few of his books, but obviously not enough to catch onto his 'plagiarizing'. Sounds like a great idea for a post! Very Happy

Being a fan of Mantak Chia and him plagiarizing a book, those are two different things.

http://www.pranichealing.org/defense.htm
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down