Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

theoccult.bz

+44
tylerjrowe
456killers
2brightstar
Task Master
shennux
imagine2create
amandachen
luxigni
osiris
ItalianMM
occultdeclassified
Xayna
RRR123408
rekcah89
Xenophane
Van-guardia23
Goode
Nicky Lubu
theherbsmith
freelans
merlin777
morlock_man
Punar_Bhava
pratikshah202
Cicklus
Frater_NS
ephelide
Hadrianswall
sendoshin
Nikobal
YHWE
BatmanBoy
j2552513
lusytano
Angelo
ankh_f_n_khonsu
nn1122
barcodechief
aroratushar
hopeless
Khephra
jck165
levarjao
MelekM
48 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

theoccult.bz - Page 2 Empty I understand the reasoning....

Post  barcodechief Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Well to understand the whole concept, I believe that your concern has been noted and I am writing to you to honestly say that I believe that everything has to be earned and respected before a spot in the intelligent group is earned or whatever it's called these days.

I am here to ask for a invite for theoccult.bz and will formally state that I have reasons to find it because information from that site could benefit my reading and boredom of this situation that I am in.

I am sure that everyone wants a clear understanding of what this site represents and I am trying to understand and show a lot more than just looking for a invite. I am trying to gather insight, and increase the quality of life. Is that too much to ask for? For a invite? I think not.

PM me if you have a invite to theoccult.bz. I would be greatful and I do appreciate the conversations that go on here. I do read them.

barcodechief

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

theoccult.bz - Page 2 Empty Re: theoccult.bz

Post  sendoshin Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Thanks for pointing that out, Khephra. Much of the stuff on theoccult.bz is already in our Releases - or probably will be soon enough. How many people are coming to ask for an invite to get something we've already made available without any "exclusivity"?

There are certain trade-offs to getting files from us. You can get our files without an invitation, there are no upload/download requirements, or anything else of the sort. The trade-off? It takes us a bit longer to get things out there, and when we do everything's bundled up with a bunch of other stuff you might not be interested in having. So there's definitely something there to consider.

Still, it would be nice if people took a good look at what *we* have provided, and possibly even participated in the conversations we have here, before asking us to support another project that we have nothing to do with. Aside from being consumers of their content, of course.

I'm not saying not to ask, and I'm not saying not to provide people with invitations if they do ask. I'm saying it would be nice if people didn't abuse the fact that we have a few members with invites to share. Seems a waste of a forum registration.

- Sendoshin
sendoshin
sendoshin

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://digimob.freewebhostx.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:45 am

If there is a rule about asking for invites, then it should be made explicit.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:39 pm

amandachen wrote:If there is a rule about asking for invites, then it should be made explicit.

We haven't discussed having an "official policy" re. invites... As a group we don't have any invites to give - they're all passed on by individuals. That being the case, I'm not sure it'd be appropriate if we were to impose our expectations on what people want to do with their invites.

Still, it would be nice if people took a good look at what *we* have provided, and possibly even participated in the conversations we have here, before asking us to support another project that we have nothing to do with. Aside from being consumers of their content, of course.
Agreed. However, the situation with theoccult.bz is a little more complex than that. We were contacted by one of their founders several years ago and declined their offer to participate in a semi-private tracker. Essentially, we didn't get more closely involved with their project because our preference is for public access, not the trappings of exclusivity or elitism.

Different strokes, I guess. Wink
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

theoccult.bz - Page 2 Empty meeeee

Post  nn1122 Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:47 am

my email is ----------- send me occult.bz invite please Very Happy

*EDIT* - IT IS A BAD IDEA TO POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHERE ANYONE CAN SEE IT. Use PM's in the future, please. Just click the button labeled "MP" below the name of someone who has mentioned having invites. - *EDIT*

Last edited by sendoshin on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting emails to public forums = BAD!)

nn1122

Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Posting emails in public forums = Suspect Mad
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

theoccult.bz - Page 2 Empty Sorry

Post  nn1122 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Neutral sorry i did not know it wont happen again Very Happy

nn1122

Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  RRR123408 Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 am

Does anybody have Invite, I think we got IP range ban. Three of my accounts were closed??? Question I went on them with different IP and cookies... I need one with which I will go with proxy...
Damn...
Anyone having one, please contact me...
RRR123408
RRR123408

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 am

As far as I know, they're pretty ruthless about that. IMO, if they've banned you on 3 different IPs, giving you another invite doesn't seem necessarily wise. Maybe, instead, you could help contribute to this public project. Wink
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  RRR123408 Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:38 am

Khephra wrote:As far as I know, they're pretty ruthless about that. IMO, if they've banned you on 3 different IPs, giving you another invite doesn't seem necessarily wise. Maybe, instead, you could help contribute to this public project. Wink
Razz
Hmmm I'll wait for them to open some space... tongue

Will see what do I have...
RRR123408
RRR123408

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Yes! The content team needs collaborators! Very Happy
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelo Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 pm

If someone has an invite, I'd really appreciate one!

Angelo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrianswall Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Hi Angelo, nice to meet you.

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:41 am

I have a couple of invites. If someone wants one, send me a private message and give your email address.

EDIT: NONE LEFT NOW, SORRY

Last edited by amandachen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

theoccult.bz - Page 2 Empty i got banned

Post  Nicky Lubu Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:36 pm

for all eternity from this site, i was a little over joyous and downloaded so many audio books, videos & texts. they warned me but i got the warning too late because i didnt upload as much as i downloaded first i was banned for a time period then i sent them an email saying sorry i wont do it again and they banned my ip address : /
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrianswall Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:07 am

xSupremacyXDominancex wrote:for all eternity from this site, i was a little over joyous and downloaded so many audio books, videos & texts. they warned me but i got the warning too late because i didnt upload as much as i downloaded first i was banned for a time period then i sent them an email saying sorry i wont do it again and they banned my ip address : /

There are pros and cons to the styles in which both digimob and occult.bz opperate. One of the cons for O.bz is that it can be very difficult to manually build up a good ratio if you have an average connection. (there are alternatives - donate or seed a file that you have downloaded from a different source, being the 2 most obvious) Obviously this comes too late in your case but a good lesson for others maybe.

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm

I still have a couple of invites. If anyone wants one, send me a private message to give me your email address.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Mon May 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Ok, no more invites left.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BatmanBoy Fri May 14, 2010 12:12 am

Is there anybody else who has an invite and he is so nice like amandachen to give the invite's to people's who need them most! Thank's! Very Happy

BatmanBoy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

theoccult.bz - Page 2 Empty hello i need an invitation please

Post  lusytano Tue May 18, 2010 6:01 pm

i am searching for an theoccult.bz invitation.
please if you can send me an invitation plz PM me.
lusytano
lusytano

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

theoccult.bz - Page 2 Empty Need an invite

Post  j2552513 Fri May 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi,
Guys anyone has got an invite for occult.bz?
Thanks

j2552513

Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

theoccult.bz - Page 2 Empty hello

Post  BatmanBoy Sat May 22, 2010 8:35 am

Hello ! Anyone who has an invite to give please send at this email address : [[ EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED ]] ! Thank's in advance folks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

::EDIT:: As mentioned numerous times before, it is a VERY bad idea to post your email address on a public forum. We have a Private Messaging system for things like this - USE IT. That said, I wish you luck getting your invite! ::EDIT::

Last edited by sendoshin on Sat May 22, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting emails to public forums = BAD!)

BatmanBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  BatmanBoy Wed May 26, 2010 3:10 am

I don't see why people's who are interested in getting an invite to occult.bz should make many post's here unless they know what they are searching for ! Personally I know Digmiob for a long time and it's awesome stuff but when you're searching these 'highly sensitive'subject's you must to be aware that the most important part for the ' establishment' and the 'corporate junk' is to know what the heck you are using and searching and want to know on the net. Who is not so freely and unrestricted like it should be . See the homeland bullshit act in the US & A and now brought worldwide ! It's more cheaper for them to track us electronically than to put somebody to follow !! That's why I am stealthy always covered in plain sight by another name and another occupation... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BatmanBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  YHWE Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 am

i just stumbled over this forum basically, but will definetly be around and post when i have sometin to say, but seein this thread gives me an idea why no ones answered to my pms about an invite ^^

YHWE

Registration date : 2010-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Lubu Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:34 pm

lol i think its more of the fact that people want to become members of a site than being able to use it freely, they want to feel part of some secret organization, i think its fine the way it is but we would totally change peoples minds about, thinking about joining, to wanting to join if we made the site semi private like you cant view any posts unless your a member, then people would be like, well! i need to join this how do i become a member? and then there should also be restrictions like maybe 25-50 people a month can only join and if others want to they would have to get an invite, that would just make the site needed, they would need to join this site for being so private! lol but like i said this site is fine the way it is, theoccult.bz is not all of what people think it's hyped up to be.
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next