Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crowley - The Movie

+2
ezavan
MelekM
6 posters

Go down

Crowley - The Movie Empty Crowley - The Movie

Post  MelekM Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Hi everyone -

I wanted to get some opinions on a movie I just downloaded. Its called Crowley, so you can guess who its about. Anyone seen it? I have the full film if anyone wants to download it & check it out.

Crowley - The Movie ?sharekey=31fc1d920d2ccd990de4fc1039a01674e04e75f6e8ebb871

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NY6YQ6/ref=s9_simz_gw_s0_p74_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=053D363Z92ZQVP3R8TVQ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Last edited by MelekM on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Photo)
MelekM
MelekM

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Crowley - The Movie Empty Re: Crowley - The Movie

Post  ezavan Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 pm

yes i would totally love to watch a movie about the old loony, not like i have anything better to do with my time! lemme know where i can find it, cos i also have $=0 right about now.
ezavan
ezavan

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:42 pm

I've got a copy of that, so I'll get it forwarded on... Wink
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:59 am

Right. We'll get this included in an upcoming digest. Wink
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:57 am

That's just another name for the movie Chemical Wedding
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ezavan Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:56 pm

so i finally watched this movie, and although i was entertained, i found absolutely zero of the movie illuminating. yes, crowley is shocking, yes, computers and the occult - hmmm, interesting, yes, i wonder what crowley would do in a modern setting. but lots of the crowley quotes were cheesy, none of the characters were that believable, and the ending sequence where pop science is used to justify the premise of the film was so disappointing it made me laugh. i mean, the whole occult significance of technology was sort of hinted at, winked at from across a crowded room if you will, but none of the theorizing did it any good. reminds me of this awful book i read trying to introduce enochian magic using a scientific paradigm - absolutely no rigor or purity. still, it was fun, and the acting was superb. all things considered from a hollywood perspective i give it a 3/5 and from an occult perspective a 1/5. definitely worth watching if, like me, you have a big abundance of free time.
ezavan
ezavan

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Lubu Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:57 am

ezavan wrote:so i finally watched this movie, and although i was entertained, i found absolutely zero of the movie illuminating. yes, crowley is shocking, yes, computers and the occult - hmmm, interesting, yes, i wonder what crowley would do in a modern setting. but lots of the crowley quotes were cheesy, none of the characters were that believable, and the ending sequence where pop science is used to justify the premise of the film was so disappointing it made me laugh. i mean, the whole occult significance of technology was sort of hinted at, winked at from across a crowded room if you will, but none of the theorizing did it any good. reminds me of this awful book i read trying to introduce enochian magic using a scientific paradigm - absolutely no rigor or purity. still, it was fun, and the acting was superb. all things considered from a hollywood perspective i give it a 3/5 and from an occult perspective a 1/5. definitely worth watching if, like me, you have a big abundance of free time.

i 100% agree, when i first got my job a few months ago at a video store that movie caught my eye, i watched it and was somewhat disappointed though it was kinda funny lol
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:19 am

Khephra wrote:We'll get this included in an upcoming digest.

:doh:

It was included in submissions digest #24. Smile
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Khephra wrote:It was included in submissions digest #24. Smile
I *thought* it'd been included somewhere! cheers
ankh_f_n_khonsu