Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Introduction

+2
neutralrobotboy
ezavan
6 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  MelekM Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Greeting to one and all -

I'm new here, and wanted to introduce myself. My name Is Anthony Carpati, and I've been a practicing ritual magician for almost a decade. I just found my way to DigiMob and am happy to be here. I was searching for the Golden Dawn Tapes and Audio and found torrents by DigiMob, and it was like a gift from the gods.

I have 9GB of Magick & Occult PDF of my own and it looks like many of them arent included in the DigiMob Torrents, So I'll be making submissions.

Thanks For Having Me
MelekM
MelekM

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  ezavan Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:56 pm

aloha! glad to have you on board. what sort of ritual things do you get down with?
ezavan
ezavan

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  MelekM Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Hello ezavan!

My practice is eclectic. I use Golden Dawn, Thelemic, Enochian and even LHP in my work. I am pretty liberal really. I try to study every system and philosophy of Magick I can find, and if it seems to call me, I try it.
MelekM
MelekM

Back to top Go down

Post  neutralrobotboy Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Welcome aboard!

neutralrobotboy

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.namelessnumberhead.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:36 am

Hi MelekM, welcome!

I'm pretty sure several others here are working in the G:D current. Do you follow a specific track (e.g, Cicero, Zink, etc)?
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Hello, MelekM! Very Happy
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MelekM Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Of all the extant GD paths I am closest to the Cicero track; But as I said, I try not to limit myself to any one branch or system. A lot of Zalewski's Golden Dawn material appeals to me as well as some of Griffin's. The problem is that from 2004 until last July I was incarcerated; The only materials I could get were books available through llewellyn and weiser mail order, so until I got out in July I was oblivious to the fact that so many variants of the GD exist. Its only now that I'm starting to understand the subtle, and not so subtle, differences thanks to good advice from a GD veteran in one of the online forums.

ankh_f_n_khonsu wrote:Hi MelekM, welcome!

I'm pretty sure several others here are working in the G:D current. Do you follow a specific track (e.g, Cicero, Zink, etc)?
MelekM
MelekM

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrianswall Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:55 am

nice to have you here with us. I look forward to hearing you r thoughts and ideas.

In LVX
Hadrian

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:23 am

MelekM wrote:Of all the extant GD paths I am closest to the Cicero track; But as I said, I try not to limit myself to any one branch or system. A lot of Zalewski's Golden Dawn material appeals to me as well as some of Griffin's. [...] Its only now that I'm starting to understand the subtle, and not so subtle, differences thanks to good advice from a GD veteran in one of the online forums.

Yes, there are definitely substantive differences among the different G:D currents... If we were hosting a giant dinner party, I think there might be a bit of drama... Wink

Have you registered with our affiliated Golden Dawn forums? The admin is a great bloke, and they have some very engrossing discussions.
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down