Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"LHP Practices in the West"

3 posters

Go down

"LHP Practices in the West" Empty "LHP Practices in the West"

Post  Khephra Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:25 pm

See "Description, Philosophy and Justification of Satanism" for the complete article:

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path" - The Satanic Bible

The Left Hand Path is solitary, individualistic, personal, based on self development, self analysis, self empowerment. Altruism is materialistically equated as long term selfishness. I think all forms of Satanism are considered Left Hand Path, even Devil Worship and inverse Christian-Satanists are Left Hand Path, although they are frequently considered deluded. Frequently called "evil" and "dark" by non Satanic religions, the followers of the left hand path often have had to remain in the darkness or face severe persecution from the religions that ironically call themselves "good". This is testimony enough that the image of the purely "good" icons is a veneer; a non-truth.

Features of LHP philosophies frequently include:
  • Emphasis on freethought, not dogma or strict systems.
  • Highly individualistic
  • A distinct rejection of absolutes and moralism
  • Personal, not universal.

Freethought, Individualism and moral relativism:
Left Hand Path philosophies all have an emphasis on freethought; not dogma or strict systems. The "rules" in LHP religions are frequently merely "guidelines". The same attitude it applied to all knowledge, including that of the knowledge of reality and morals. Subjectivism and relativism are almost universally assumed amongst followers of the left hand path.

Personal Belief, not Universal:
Left Hand Path philosophies do not claim that they are the best religion for all people and frequently claim they are only a valid religion for some people. "Satanists are born, not made" Anton LaVey. Satanism and the LHP is striking for the lack of missionizing. This is probably the result of the admission that no religion, philosophy or belief system is suitable for all people.
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

"LHP Practices in the West" Empty Re: "LHP Practices in the West"

Post  Whitemaleseekingnothing Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:28 pm

Interesting. I knew I was on a Left Handed Path, but did not realize I could be counted as a Satinist.

Whitemaleseekingnothing

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Chakravanti Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:41 am

It's hard to beat someone with your bible if you're too busy masturbating. At least that's been my experience...
Chakravanti
Chakravanti

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitemaleseekingnothing Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:08 am

Chakravanti wrote:It's hard to beat someone with your bible if you're too busy masturbating. At least that's been my experience...

Sounds to me like you need more practice.

Once you master one-hand masturbating, you can jack off while say, cooking, cleaning, shopping, or playing tennis.

Remember, practice doesn't make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Whitemaleseekingnothing

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down