Similar topics
    Live Traffic Feed

Invoking Angels: Theurgic Ideas And Practices, Thirteenth To Sixteenth Centuries

Go down

Invoking Angels: Theurgic Ideas And Practices, Thirteenth To Sixteenth Centuries Empty Invoking Angels: Theurgic Ideas And Practices, Thirteenth To Sixteenth Centuries

Post  ilikewisdom on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:46 pm

hello,

I cannot find this book anywhere, is it any chance anyone have it in pdf ? I'll be really really thankful.
    Details:
    Title:Invoking Angels: Theurgic Ideas And Practices, Thirteenth To Sixteenth Centuries
    Authors: Claire Fanger
    Publisher: Penn State University Press
    Pages: 408
    Published: 2012-02-01
    Language: English
    Category: Theology, Christian Books & Bibles,
    ISBN-10: 0271051434 ISBN-13: 9780271051437

best regards

ilikewisdom

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Invoking Angels: Theurgic Ideas And Practices, Thirteenth To Sixteenth Centuries Empty Re: Invoking Angels: Theurgic Ideas And Practices, Thirteenth To Sixteenth Centuries

Post  Tennessee_Arborist on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Actually I think i do have a copy, or read one estoicarchives.com Can't remember, but I will check my personal library in a second.

Sorry didn't have it and the address was esotericarchives.com I spelled it wrong, sorry.

Never mind, they didn't have it either. Know i have read it before but can't remember where.
    Tennessee_Arborist
    Tennessee_Arborist

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2013-06-24

Back to top Go down

Invoking Angels: Theurgic Ideas And Practices, Thirteenth To Sixteenth Centuries Empty Re: Invoking Angels: Theurgic Ideas And Practices, Thirteenth To Sixteenth Centuries

Post  ilikewisdom on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:23 am

anyway, thank you for trying !

ilikewisdom

Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  EyesOfEagle on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:59 pm

From TheOccult.bz.gay:

http://www.libgen.org/book/index.php?md5=7f12d214329979f3d4699e676a27eac0&open=0

EyesOfEagle

Registration date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down