Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im stuck and need help oon the left hand path

3 posters

Go down

im stuck and need help oon the left hand path Empty im stuck and need help oon the left hand path

Post  Elicit Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 am

ok im a shaman but my crystals say that i have to follow the left hand path,yet ive never heard of a left hand path for a shaman
yes i can talk to the dead and see the dead and i have seen things that i hope no man or woman sees in their life time

so if any one has any help i would be greatful thank you

merry xmass to all who enjoy it
Elicit
Elicit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

im stuck and need help oon the left hand path Empty Re: im stuck and need help oon the left hand path

Post  Khephra Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 am

It's not that rare to find shamans of a LHP-inclination. They typically don't spend much time on the Internet and often have an aversion to books, but they're out there. Smile

Have you explored the work of Dave Pendell? His Pharmakognosis might be an excellent clarifying resource. The other books in the series - Pharmakodynamis and Pharmacopoeia may also be worth your time.

More specifically, you said you were "stuck", but didn't really explicate what you feel 'stuck' with... could you be a little more specific?
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

im stuck and need help oon the left hand path Empty Re: im stuck and need help oon the left hand path

Post  emperorzombie Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 pm

im many cultures the shaman is an outsider figure, shunned by the 'moral' reality but needed for his/her wisdom and guidance. the common person of the tribe would be skeptical and or scared of the shaman and the shaman would encourage this scapegoating/fear cause it adds to the magic.

this is similar to the LHP as in traditional morals are cast aside as being merely a tool to keep the masses in line. transgressing accepted morals is a form of liberation if done properly, if done improperly it devolves into a masterbatory(pun intended-or not, depending) empty gesture that attracts thrill seekers.

do you walk outside society or with it?
if outside-probably a shaman in this sense, if with society-more of a priest or hierophant.

just my take, hope it helps
emperorzombie
emperorzombie

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down