Live Traffic Feed

Insert run of the mill introduction here

Go down

Insert run of the mill introduction here Empty Insert run of the mill introduction here

Post  Azariel on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Hello Digimob!

I only today found out about this place, and I am glad I did. I practice Hermeticism/Kabbalah. I don't like to ramble on about myself, so I'll just save the good stuff for forum activity.

I am looking forward to making some good friends/contacts on this place, and I have some files to offer aswell.
Wink
Azariel
Azariel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-28

http://www.occultminds.com

Back to top Go down

Insert run of the mill introduction here Empty Hi

Post  Tennessee_Arborist on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 pm

I love you're archive. I have been searching the web for a long time and am still reading from many places. Your collection rivals estoic archives site where i used to and still occasionally study. I collect myself and share with many people who can't find time to study as I do, and still think it will take a few lifetimes just to study all I have found so far. Your 2.2 h-k torrent doesn't want to download or i would be reading it right now, but i guess I have plenty to read from for now. :PLove the work you guys have put in, truly a work of love... and obsession like me. Need to add a segment on training exercises. I have found several from levitation exercises, telepathy exercises, remote viewing down the line. Many are fun to practice and teach excellent control over the mind and body. I even have several binural beats from my own searches experiments and practices i can share to help get you started if you ever want them.
Tennessee_Arborist
Tennessee_Arborist

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-06-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum