Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"the demon doorman" thoughtform experiment

4 posters

Go down

"the demon doorman" thoughtform experiment Empty "the demon doorman" thoughtform experiment

Post  ezavan Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:52 am

i'm putting together a somewhat ambitious project and was wondering if anybody had insights or advice about methodology etc.

so, in order to manipulate local politics in a certain tavern district i'm trying to escalate the popularity and draw of a specific venue. the desired effect is to create an impulse in the passerby to enter the club, but this venue is buried in a very densely active stretch of the city with bright neon and other distracting influences already at work; a simple glamour or other tweak of intent to draw the eye will do little to compete with the already comprehensive technological campaign of glitz and manipulation.

there's a lot of foot traffic, the crowd is there to be shepherded, but the question is how, and ultimately what. my basic concept is to create a thoughtform, a psychic entity conceived by and detached from my consciousness to perform a simple function. this would be an entity designed to act as a sort of "doorman", planting the impulse through suggestion in a localized area, ultimately siphoning traffic into the venue. i think the most effective and appropriate tone of this suggestion is one of sexual titillation, so i'm going to draw strongly on the influence of venus when choosing attributes for the thoughtform. lots of green, flowers and other images suggestive of fertility, with a message of seduction and gratification, a strong but hard-to-place attraction and arousal. for the material base i was planning to use a chunk of jade, rose-hips, raw quartz, talismans appropriate to venus, and specially crafted sigils of attraction sewn into a doll decorated with the name and purpose of the thoughtform. this fetish will be placed discreetly by an employee on the marquis directly above the entrance, then called and charged.

i'd really appreciate if i could get some feedback about correspondences of venus and other love/attraction deities, as well as general correspondences for this sort of work. also, any comments about effective technique with creating this sort of entity and charging it would be appreciated. i'll keep you all posted.
ezavan
ezavan

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

"the demon doorman" thoughtform experiment Empty Re: "the demon doorman" thoughtform experiment

Post  amandachen Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Charging it? Well, spunking into the doll, I suppose.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

"the demon doorman" thoughtform experiment Empty Re: "the demon doorman" thoughtform experiment

Post  ezavan Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:38 pm

That's a solid idea, appropriate to the cause...i'm not sure why i didn't jump to that right away really, i guess cos i've built the operation up to be more complicated than wanking usually is, but a simple sexual charge ought to be adequate.

ezavan
ezavan

Back to top Go down

Post  jaybee Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:29 pm

I helped a friend in a similar situation running a tiny place for spiritual healing. I called a nature spirit from the river to stand at the door and show passersby the shop. Immediately people started to pause and look in.

I instructed my friend how to care for the nature spirit but he did not and it was gone the next day.

jaybee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ezavan Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Yeah, i wouldn't think that a nature spirit would have a whole lot of interest in capitalism...especially not with the den of vice and debauch i'm manipulating. in general, i don't try to bargain with or otherwise put nature spirits to work for me because it's so much simpler to engineer something tailored to my purpose. i think this thoughtform will be very low-maintainence, fulfilling its purpose being its own reward. in order to give it some sustainability, there's a virtually endless supply of energy to harvest from my obsessions. my vanity, in this case, will be its battery - which is substantial...just came up with that piece of the puzzle last night, using the thoughtform to transform my vanity into an attractive and flattering aura outside the club. i wish it was as easy as just having a spirit to show people the club, draw their attention, but as i said the party vibe is so thick on this stretch that a message of "hey, check this place out" would be totally bulldozed by the much louder momentum of all the signs and doormen and live bands. if that sort of solution could work here i wouldn't bother with magic, i'd just make them a better sign
ezavan
ezavan

Back to top Go down

Post  CosmicEjaculation Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 am

Why is this defined as a demon? Is it due to the metaphysics involved?

CosmicEjaculation

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  ezavan Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:27 am

I used the word "demon" in the title of this thread because of my poetic streak, and the alliteration of "demon doorman" is very appealing to the ear. technically this is a thoughtform evocation, and altho i categorically include traffic with demons in the same school of evocation as this no actual demonology is involved. to expose so many strangers to a demonic presence would be to invite disaster, we could end up with another "mormon" situation on our hands.

ezavan
ezavan

Back to top Go down

Post  CosmicEjaculation Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Interesting. How have your experiences been when it comes to trafficking with 'demons'? Also what are you inferring to as a 'mormon' situation on your hands?

It would be nice if one could break down the physics of this 'spiritual' technology. The methods and mediums use so to speak. That is if one can even define 'spirit' when it comes to matter.

CosmicEjaculation

Back to top Go down

Post  CosmicEjaculation Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:39 am

Well this is interesting. I wonder if the mormons know how to engage and utilize these 'demons' efficiently?

http : // www . lifeafter . org / demonic_names2 . asp

(delete spaces)

CosmicEjaculation

Back to top Go down

Post  ezavan Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:34 am

In my experience the most frightening prospect when dealing with a "demon" (by which i mean, for these purposes, a self-aware categorically malignant extrapersonal psychic force) is the misappropriation of our own negativity. cosmic evil is a force to be respected and understood; we have not been written into time with only the more pure impulses of harmony, self-sacrifice, forgiveness, etc. in our hearts, but have also in our nature greed, revenge, passion, violence, sadism...demonic currents and entities are the depersonalization of these dark psychic forces and can either be used to constructively reintegrate darkness into the fullness of our being or can use us to destructively express a dysfunctional extreme. for instance, contacting king belial (please take my warning seriously, never attempt this, there are hundreds of safer easier ways to accomplish what you want) in order to seek justice and retribution for an offense so grave only evil could erase its evil may have the effect of bringing peace and closure to a person capable of full self-control and coming from a place of legitimate power. a dabbler prone to vengeful passions seeking power may be consumed in their ignorance and warped into a violent psychopath. i personally have never tried to "bargain" with a demon, although the concept of a self-destructive exchange has its dark allure there is simply no way for our limited awareness to comprehend the full ramifications of such a "deal". that being said, i have known it to be possible to gain serious benefits from understanding a demon's influence on one's psyche and rerouting energy away from them. the most straightforward way to accomplish this is through the confrontation of fear, the banishing of fear, and the affirmation of love. it's certainly not kid stuff tho, and to give a name to your fears and weaknesses sometimes has the effect of strengthening them if your resolve is incomplete

i didn't think it was a particularly occult tidbit of information that the mormon religion grew up under the careful eye of a solar demon, who manipulated joseph smith's greed in order to affect human society. if you don't know what i'm talking about, it's really not that important, most organized religions in the west are, afterall, about keeping people chained by ignorance to their fears such that they are easier to manipulate emotionally, and are thus categorically "demonic" according to my figuring.

if you're interested in a "physical" approach to magic and its techniques, first, stop trying to define "spirit" or "matter" within a dualistic framework according to arbitrary standards of "visible" or "invisible" and start considering the interconnectivity of all thought and action, do not be distracted by misleading concepts of static "being" which will only reinforce the dichotomy of "spiritual motion" and "materialist stasis" and analyze the progressive "doing" of the self reflected in the apparently material world around you. peter j carroll is well known for his attempts at exegesis in this matter, and i recommend his book "the apophenion" to all curious seekers.
ezavan
ezavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down