Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Hello fellow seekers

2 posters

Go down

Hello fellow seekers Empty Hello fellow seekers

Post  KomaDori-Ma Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:08 pm

It took me this long to post here because I'm, admittedly, very timid; and yes, even online. Did I elicit some sympathy or even pity?, good! ^_^ at least some image is developing.

It's hard to imagine you caring, since I'm just some newb who you know nothing about(I'm not saying it isn't perfectly reasonable) but to hell with it. My name is Robin, for starters.
    I was your typical pervasively undevout Catholic, I had nothing to do with the institution other than being labeled as one of it's adherents. After my abrupt and awkward transition into a heretic I began dabbling in the occult. Never practiced on a regular basis or studied seriously. My interest in Wicca(wasn't long lived)->Thelema eventually waned, though I havent ceased being a dabbler, Im ashamed to say. Mysticism is now my main interest.
    I would like to write more but I'm tired and Im sure you are too.
    KomaDori-Ma
    KomaDori-Ma

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow seekers Empty welcome

Post  Nicky Lubu Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:59 pm

welcome komadori-ma. You should not feel ashamed about what you study, I was the same once now im back into my original faith catholicism as well but i mix all my rituals and all my beliefs together but i still claim to be a catholic. Everything works together and you'll notice once you study the kabbalah/ qabbala/ QBL/ etc.. Theres so many branches you can go into from mysticism and ritual magic together with the kabbalah. The world is magic, welcome to digimob.

Last edited by Nicky Lubu on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add more)
    Nicky Lubu
    Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
    Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow seekers Empty Re: Hello fellow seekers

Post  KomaDori-Ma Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Thank you but I'm not ashamed, I never looked back.
    KomaDori-Ma
    KomaDori-Ma

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow seekers Empty Re: Hello fellow seekers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down