Live Traffic Feed

Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth?

Go down

Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth? Empty Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth?

Post  ThunderGr on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:06 am

In my search for the Truth, I came up to a number of facts that seem to contradict with eachother.
It is known to most people studying the occult, that there is a law that should prevent "mages" from using their "powers" to harm other people.
Now, I am, by all means, against wanting to harm other people, but I am, most of all, more concerned about the Truth. From my percpective, keeping yourself from harming others because of fear of punishment is just, how to put it, a "compromise" that comes against your natural inclination and, thus, a monster that is being fed by fear and that will come out at the first opportunity to wreck havoc within and without.
In addition, as a person that is trying to keep on the path of Light, I value TRUTH above all, even LOVE, for without TRUTH noone can really love anyone, IMHO.
It is, also, my opinion, that most people trying to walk on the path of light, try to keep the truth hidden, for fear of allowing their "students" the freedom to do harm by using powers they are taught. By doing so, deprive them from their right to do harm, if they so choose by using LIES, which, of course, is AGAINST THE VERY ESSENSE of the path of LIGHT. "Tell the truth, even if it leads to your death".

I would like to present some facts that seem to prove the aforementioned law is nothing more than a "safeguard" placed by some people that think it would keep others from using "magic" to do harm.

1)There are far too many mages that use magic to harm others successfully, without anything ever happening to them. This is the most obvious fact of all.

2)According to the LAW OF KARMA and the LAW OF POLARITY and the LAW OF NON-ATTACHMENT and the LAW OF NO JUDGEMENTS and the LAW OF FREE WILL and the LAW OF SPIRITUAL AWAKENING, to mention just a few, there is no indication or hint or anything at all that a person is by any other means, except his own subconsious will, punished or harmed by their actions in the same incarnation, as the threefold law states!

So, what I see is that, in the intention to keep power within a selected few, and not to "prevent" others from doing harm, a false law has been announced, that is supposed to govern the usage of magic. This reminds me of the tactics the leaders of the church(of every religion) used to keep control over the people by fear of "divine retribution" if they did not obey their commands.
By using methods of the Shadow in the practice of the way of Light is, to say the least, hypocritic and unwanted. This gives the right to every neutrally inclined person to laugh at those who advocate in favor of the Light, as soon as they see that what they say is not in accordance with the Truth.
No one has the right to, consiously, mislead people and deprive them of their right to choose their path and still claim to walk the way of Light. Fear is not acceptable to be used as a "tool", whatever the intentions might be. The ends do not justify the means.
It is the spread of Knowledge and Truth that can ultimately help the people get out of the robotic lives they live. The state that promotion of ignorance and fear has led, by self-apointed "profets","high-priests" and "keepers of the Holy Spirit", that deemed it was best for the people to stay in misery, by not allowing the Truth to be known.
So, as far as I have seen during my life, and whatever "enlightments" I might had, the Truth appears to be thus:
Every single being on this plane is entitled to do whatever they wish nomatter if they hurt others without any fear from Divine/Universal etc. retribution whatsoever on this or future incarnations other than those imposed to him/her/it by his/her/its Higher Self, in accordance with the Laws of Universe.

Rise to the unity with the Creator, keeping your identity, or fall to the unity with the Creator, loosing your identity. These are the states that are at stake and not some false, human-created, law that would drive people to suffer more in this incarnation.
It is time for us, humans, to stop being so arogant in thinking that we need to implement our own laws on this plane, and start considering living by the Laws of the Universe. Let's ask ourselves, is there a human being that would willingly hurt another being without any reason? If someone needs to compete with other beings in obtaining what is necessary to him/her/it to live on this plane can someone else prevent him/her/it by claiming that this is against the "Divine Will"??????
It has been said by many enlightened teachers of humanity that those who stick to words and symbols and rules will be kept in ignorance and, the worst thing, will force others to ignorance as well. Advocating the path of Light is living it, not imposing it. Death is nothing. Pain is nothing. Suffering is nothing. We live in a temporary plane where we are free to do anything. Our path is ours. KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH and LOVE are the ways of the path of Light.
Let's try to live on the path and not spread fear so as to force others to follow it against their will.

I am looking forward to listening to your opinion about this subject.

Light and Love to the minds and hearts of all

ThunderGr

Age : 46
Location : Greece
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth? Empty Re: Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth?

Post  amandachen on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:29 am

ThunderGr wrote:In my search for the Truth, I came up to a number of facts that seem to contradict with eachother.

1)There are far too many mages that use magic to harm others successfully, without anything ever happening to them. This is the most obvious fact of all.

When you say that's an obvious fact, is that shorthand for saying you can't be bothered to explain it, or can't explain it, or can't even illustrate it or give an example?
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Location : Not an admin, so quit pestering me
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth? Empty Re: Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth?

Post  amandachen on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:35 am

ThunderGr wrote:
X) No one has the right to, consiously, mislead people and deprive them of their right to choose their path and still claim to walk the way of Light.

Y) Every single being on this plane is entitled to do whatever they wish nomatter if they hurt others without any fear from Divine/Universal etc. retribution whatsoever on this or future incarnations other than those imposed to him/her/it by his/her/its Higher Self, in accordance with the Laws of Universe.

Don't you see the contradiction here?
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Location : Not an admin, so quit pestering me
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth? Empty Re: Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth?

Post  ThunderGr on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 pm

amandachen wrote:
When you say that's an obvious fact, is that shorthand for saying you can't be bothered to explain it, or can't explain it, or can't even illustrate it or give an example?

I do not really understand what kind of examle or illustration you need?
Should I take it that you do not know of any such thing? Perhaps you want names and adresses of people?

amandachen wrote:
ThunderGr wrote:
X) No one has the right to, consiously, mislead people and deprive them of their right to choose their path and still claim to walk the way of Light.

Y) Every single being on this plane is entitled to do whatever they wish nomatter if they hurt others without any fear from Divine/Universal etc. retribution whatsoever on this or future incarnations other than those imposed to him/her/it by his/her/its Higher Self, in accordance with the Laws of Universe.

Don't you see the contradiction here?

There is no contradiction. Noone said that beings are supposed to walk the way of Light. It is their choice if they do or don't.


Last edited by ThunderGr on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed first reply)

ThunderGr

Age : 46
Location : Greece
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth? Empty Re: Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth?

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm

ThunderGr wrote:
There is no contradiction. Noone said that beings are supposed to walk the way of Light. It is their choice if they do or don't.

I think the nature of the contradiction may have escaped you...

ThunderGr wrote:
X) No one has the right to, consiously, mislead people and deprive them of their right to choose their path and still claim to walk the way of Light.

Here you deny beings the right to mislead others while still claiming to "walk the way of the Light"...

ThunderGr wrote:
Y) Every single being on this plane is entitled to do whatever they wish nomatter if they hurt others without any fear from Divine/Universal etc. retribution whatsoever on this or future incarnations other than those imposed to him/her/it by his/her/its Higher Self, in accordance with the Laws of Universe.

...and here you state that beings can do anything they wish. At all. Including the misleading of others while still claiming to "walk the way of the Light".

Perhaps a minor contradiction, brought about merely in wording, but still a contradiction nonetheless.

There may be a better way to phrase this. To both avoid contradiction and simultaneously get your point across, perhaps you could try something similar to the following:


X) No being can truly walk the way of the Light while misleading others about said path.

Y) The true Universal Law is that any being can do any thing without fear of retribution from any deity. The only retribution one can expect is from oneself and from those who observe one's doings and retaliate against them.

Though I did add a clause in (Y) as a form of response to your initial comments, I believe I have captured the essence of your meaning?

- Frater Digimob Teknikos

Admin
Frater Digimob Teknikos

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-10

https://digimob.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth? Empty Re: Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth?

Post  ThunderGr on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:10 am

Admin wrote:
ThunderGr wrote:
There is no contradiction. Noone said that beings are supposed to walk the way of Light. It is their choice if they do or don't.

I think the nature of the contradiction may have escaped you...

ThunderGr wrote:
X) No one has the right to, consiously, mislead people and deprive them of their right to choose their path and still claim to walk the way of Light.

Here you deny beings the right to mislead others while still claiming to "walk the way of the Light"...

ThunderGr wrote:
Y) Every single being on this plane is entitled to do whatever they wish nomatter if they hurt others without any fear from Divine/Universal etc. retribution whatsoever on this or future incarnations other than those imposed to him/her/it by his/her/its Higher Self, in accordance with the Laws of Universe.

...and here you state that beings can do anything they wish. At all. Including the misleading of others while still claiming to "walk the way of the Light".

Sure. This is what I say. They can do it. But they will not achieve the purpose.To claim to walk a path is not walking it. Perhaps the "No one has the right" part int the (X) sentence appears to be very strict, but it is directed to those that think they have the right to do it, because it is for the "best" of the others...Typical hypocritical behaviour, IMHO, but could be that people do it subconsiously. This sentence is actually a highlight of arguments presented before it.
What I say in the (Y) sentence is that there is no Divine retribution for those not following the way of Light. Those that fall under the conditions of the (X) sentence are people that, actually, do not follow the path of Light. And, as such, there is still no Divine retribution against them. If, however, do it without realising it, it could be that they can realise it by reading this and, perhaps, change it.

Admin wrote:
There may be a better way to phrase this. To both avoid contradiction and simultaneously get your point across, perhaps you could try something similar to the following:


X) No being can truly walk the way of the Light while misleading others about said path.

Y) The true Universal Law is that any being can do any thing without fear of retribution from any deity. The only retribution one can expect is from oneself and from those who observe one's doings and retaliate against them.

Though I did add a clause in (Y) as a form of response to your initial comments, I believe I have captured the essence of your meaning?

- Frater Digimob Teknikos

Perfectly well phrased Frater. Thank you. Although I wouldn't claim that I know the "True" Universal Law. It is what I think is really happening. I can be wrong, though, and this is, partly, why I presented my view on this matter, hoping for a constructive debate, if someone feels that what I think is not really the case.

I did not include the extra clause because the "threefold law" is implying a form of "Divine" retribution.

ThunderGr

Age : 46
Location : Greece
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth? Empty Re: Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth?

Post  amandachen on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 am

Can you define some of the terms. Like, what is the path of light? Or what is your view of what that means? And all the other terms that you use. (You can say, 'Duh, it's obvious.' No, it's not. Just meaningless right now.) Have you read Crowley's Magick in Theory and Practice. See that bit right at the beginning where he lists his axioms of magick? Try doing something like that.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Location : Not an admin, so quit pestering me
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth? Empty Re: Truth in the teaching of White Magic - The threefold law. A Myth?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum