Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Moon initiation

3 posters

Go down

Full Moon initiation Empty Full Moon initiation

Post  killahc Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:15 pm

I noticed that tonight's moon will be full for me. What I'm wondering is what is a powerful initiation into any system of spiritualism that doesn't require much money spent in order to perform that must be done on a full moon. It matters not what deities are involved though you should certainly tell me what to say and pray to (it just doesn't matter if they are dark or light good or evil) because I haven't yet had any relevations or experiences that have led me to believe any one deity or object of worship besides myself and the impact I can have on my environment physically. Any suggestions on full moon initiations I can do alone (possibly with a single friend who is interested) that will possibly have a profound effect on me spiritually?
killahc
killahc

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Full Moon initiation Empty Re: Full Moon initiation

Post  amandachen Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:36 am

Take a mirror outside and do a lunar scrying.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  killahc Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:19 am

Do you have any instructions or something I can take a look at for that? even a download pack from here if there is one. What a Face
killahc
killahc

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:07 am

Ok, well, you have a whole month now to figure out a little scrying ritual, or maybe a dedication ritual. Are you good at poetry? Which system of occultism are you interested in?
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  killahc Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Any kind really. I'm just trying to get in touch with my spiritual side....I've always had a hard time believing in god but I just started reading about pagan religions and magik and it all makes much more sense to me than christianity ever has. Most recently I've been interested in shamanism. I think my power animal is a bear. At least that's what came to visit me when I was relaxing in my mind.
killahc
killahc

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcaTuthus Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Prayer is much more powerful when written yourself. Also, "inflaming" yourself with prayer is a powerful tool. This is where you allow yourself to be totally enveloped by your words and their meaning, let your prayer "set your psyche ablaze". Like much about the occult it is a difficult thing to communicate in written word, but with practice you will understand what I mean.
Also Amanda hits on a good spiritual point, to study what interests you is an important part of self initiation, to develop your rite of initiation will actually become a preliminary step in said rite. That being said intent is the first step. So good job on step 1.

ArcaTuthus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  killahc Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:03 am

So should I write a prayer about awakening my spiritual side?
killahc
killahc

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcaTuthus Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 am

It couldn't hurt. Smile I don't know a lot about shamanism, try to find some material to read. Maybe look through the forums and try to find some people who understand it. I can tell you that for me the goal of "awakening my spiritual side" has been both daunting, and extremely fulfilling. Try reading up about some basic meditation techniques and begin a routine of meditation.

ArcaTuthus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down