Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India" -

3 posters

Go down

"Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India" - Empty "Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India" -

Post  Khephra Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:24 am

For the complete article - which includes an image, see Archaeology Daily:

Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India -

A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft.

The images were found in the Hoshangabad district of the state of Madhya Pradesh only 70 kilometers from the local administrative centre of Raisen. The caves are hidden deep within dense jungle.
A clear image of what might be an alien or ET in a space suit can be seen in one cave painting along with a classical flying saucer shaped UFO that appears to be either beaming something down or beaming something up, in what might be an ancient UFO abduction scenario. A force-field or trail of some sort is seen at the rear of the UFO.

Also visible is another object that might depict a wormhole, explaining how aliens were able to reach Earth. This image may lead UFO enthusiasts to conclude that the images might have been drawn with the involvement of aliens themselves.
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

"Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India" - Empty Re: "Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India" -

Post  sendoshin Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

The image used appears to be from a 2007 documentary titled Secret Space 2, which has been uploaded to YouTube in several parts. The image itself is from around 11:44 in part 6, according to an external source which aims to refute the article referenced above. I have reason to believe that this documentary will be part of the next Release (I intend to submit it myself), though it should be in a single file (instead of split into parts) by then.

In the meantime, the video is available on YouTube if anyone is interested in further examination of this claim.

- Sendoshin
sendoshin
sendoshin

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://digimob.freewebhostx.com/

Back to top Go down

"Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India" - Empty Re: "Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India" -

Post  Khephra Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:10 am

The image they provided looked very crisp... too crisp, if you ask me... Having seen dozens of archeological sites in my journeys, I've never come upon an exposed ancient art work in condition that good... But that's just cynicism and isn't scholarship. Wink
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Teh ETs are coming for us!!! Wink
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down