Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are people fascinated by demons?

+7
mindaround
Heilung
kazdax
MysteryStudent
Frater_NS
ezavan
ankh_f_n_khonsu
11 posters

Go down

Why are people fascinated by demons? Empty Why are people fascinated by demons?

Post  Frater_NS Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Why are people so fascinate by negative entities (demons) and nature spirits, which when encountered are dangerous and IMO a lot more trouble than they are worth?

Lions are dangerous animals, to be respected and have a natural home on the African savanna. Imagine the consequences of taking a lion out of its natural environment and putting it into your home.

Demons are not "bad" or "good" they are just outside their natural environment and manifest as an unbalanced and negative force.

*sigh*

any thoughts?

Frater_NS

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Why are people fascinated by demons? Empty Re: Why are people fascinated by demons?

Post  amandachen Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 am

Frater_NS wrote:Why are people so fascinate by negative entities (demons) and nature spirits
Where can you go that's free from these things?
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Why are people fascinated by demons? Empty Re: Why are people fascinated by demons?

Post  Frater_NS Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:32 am

amandachen wrote:Where can you go that's free from these things?

cute.

Negative Entities can mostly be avoided. Land spirits - depend where you live. I'm surrounded by them here in the Swan Valley in W Australia.

Frater_NS

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:52 am

I think maybe it has something to do with a drive for power and "rebelliousness".
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Frater_NS Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:23 pm

ankh_f_n_khonsu wrote:I think maybe it has something to do with a drive for power and "rebelliousness".

Yes "stick it to the man" types and teenages, are into "demons". After all its "kewl" to be into this type of thing. Luckily, such flawed individuals don't have the necessary skills to do much other that boast about their demon summoning ability.

Frater_NS

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Frater_NS wrote:Yes "stick it to the man" types and teenages, are into "demons". After all its "kewl" to be into this type of thing. Luckily, such flawed individuals don't have the necessary skills to do much other that boast about their demon summoning ability.
How do you feel about people who dabbled in this sort of shit centuries ago?
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frater_NS Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:07 pm

amandachen wrote:How do you feel about people who dabbled in this sort of shit centuries ago?

Amanda - what is your opinion on the subject?

Frater_NS

Back to top Go down

Post  ezavan Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 am

a lot of "demonology" in pop culture does seem to be goth-kids with satanic bibles, but as i see it this doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with real demons.

in order to accomplish anything beyond self-delusion and chasing smoke, the lower aspects of your nature must first be reconciled with the more "civilized" personality. there is a deeply buried atavistic being inside of you, much closer to your core than the thinking mind, that craves blood on your lips and the shock of adrenaline throughout your body, a being that doesn't plan or dream, but is driven by sexual cravings, hunger, aggression. a strong and instinctual animal. sometimes, only through the mirror of "demons" or dark entities may this inner Dragon be productively negotiated with and contained. this is a profound and ancient mystery - that through de-evolution we find new growth, that by acknowledging the beast within we give new light to the path ahead - our obsession with this process is not some rebellious phase. demonology has successfully healed splintered psyches, empowered otherwise empty lives, and through fear delivered meaning.

this is not the realm of teenage paranoids, or even adult paranoids, it is a kind of divine alchemy that leads to great power and insight. yes, it's dangerous, and i've seen the shadow that comes to dance around a 2 am circle, miles away from any human settlement; and yes, there are forces that can and will definitely rob you of sanity and health (i've seen plenty of burned out better-off-dead types that played with a fire they didn't know how to put out) but if you weren't willing to risk your sanity and safety for the pursuit of a more meaningful interaction with reality, why bother with magic at all? cultivating the peace and psychic tools to remain in control while also understanding and embracing inner demons and parlaying with the demons and elementals that are nature's very being is a challenge of the magician, which seperates him/her from the mystic. it's extremely dangerous, i don't do it often, and i certainly don't go around suggesting it to imbalanced 15 year olds, but that doesn't mean conference with a demon isn't sometimes a good idea. and it isn't something that belongs only in a setting of immaturity and empty rebellion.

several cases of successful demonology have had far-reaching effects, the most notable that i can personally relate was a young man who had for the first 14 years of his life been very seriously abused. nobody could touch him, ever, for any purpose - his fear was so great - and most of his childhood was inaccessible, buried in repressed memories. his fear and bitterness were uncovered through hypnosis, recorded, given specific names, physical bases, and the reality of his experience was externalized as "demons". a ritual involving a banishment and a deep transformation left him feeling blissed out and at peace for about three months, before the new energies began flowing. by projecting his demons into the world around him and containing them, he had the ability to recover psychologically and put these demons to work for him in his life. a new phase of curiosity, comfortability, and general wellbeing materialized. last i heard from him he was in a healthy sexual relationship, a feat, without the help of demonology, he had considered impossible. tell me that's just for teenagers.

another case, a bulimic, was treated successfully using the assistance of elementals to sate appetites which only the addiction to self-destruction had been able to satisfy before. unrealistic self-image and "the voice" (a common symptom with eating disorders, a literal "voice" in a person's head that makes it impossible to concentrate on anything but the problem) had haunted her for more than half her life, but with the empowerment of nature spirits and the practice of regular sacrifice and devotion to the elemental kings she gained the strength to fight back against this self-imposed oppression...

yes, my aim is compassionate, but that doesn't mean that i haven't called to the hills seeking the darker aspects of the spiritual plane. duality exists in all things a human can comprehend, and to love only light and deny darkness is to invite blindness. the key to remaining safe - the enduring protective power of the upright pentagram - is that these elementals and demons, and the power they represent, never be given more importance than the ultimate aim of evolution, the progress of the human spirit towards divinity.

the incredible luxury of "free will" allows us to make our own choices, but does not change our nature; and written irreversibly into our nature is a kind of hunger that binds us as kin to these "demons", a family within the balance of existence that can offer support but also cannibalize. if that's kid-stuff then i don't know what sort of heavy shit you guys must be into.

sure, there are plenty of delusional folks out there trying to summon some goetic demon into their mom's basement cause they hate their parents and "the man". and it IS sad that so many people are driven to embrace the superficial aspects of this art simply because of confusion and hatred for established religions, but as you mentioned, these are not true practitioners, only people that want something to talk to other misguided and lost peers about, lonely persons trying to come to terms with the nihilistic reality we face, scrambling after anything that can bring them even a little bit closer to each other.

to put my answer simply, we're obsessed with demons because we invented and are them, because there's a part of the brain that is hard-wired never to forget the pain that we are shaped from.
ezavan
ezavan

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Frater_NS Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:48 am

Great well thought out response to the question! I think we’re pretty much in agreement that the kids who play around with magic and demon summoning are just rebelling against something. Demons are “bad” because of the established religions say they are “bad”, so naturally these kids gravitate to these practices as a type of ultimate rebellion. However, these kids can open themselves to unforeseen problems.

You said a lot in your post, but I think you views of demons are summed up nicely in this paragraph.

ezavan wrote: to put my answer simply, we're obsessed with demons because we invented and are them, because there's a part of the brain that is hard-wired never to forget the pain that we are shaped from.

I don’t wish to criticise another world view, so don’t take this as a personal attack!

The popular modern view of spiritual experiences as psychological has sadly had a great influence on modern spiritual practices. The modern secular view, says any non-physical being we perceive – no matter if we perceive them as outside ourselves (e.g. a demon) are in fact all within the individual in our “unconscious mind”. So taking this to its natural conclusion, therefore these beings are not real and are just a part of ourselves.

More traditional magicians (me included) take their beliefs partly from the secular view, but include elements from the traditionalist view of scala naturæ. They say humans exist within a world comprised of many non-physical beings. That is, these non-physical beings have an objective reality outside us. Using the hermetic axion “as above so below”, we recognise each human is a mirror of the universe. So, within all of us is a reflection of the objective (macrocosm) universe and a reflection of all the non-physical beings.

So for example the demon “Thamiel” and the angel “Metatron” remain dormant potentials with us, awaiting activation from spiritual work.

The problem comes when a person starts to work with the demon “Thamiel”, they activate this demon within themselves and by so doing link it to the macrocosmic (and very real) demon called “Thamiel”. Now, this is fine for an experienced initiate and may be desirable to achieve a particular spiritual objective.

However, for the dabbler and particularly one who may have weakened personal boundaries due to abuse, unwise spiritual practices, drug use or some sexual practices (e.g. BSDM) may accidently form a link between themselves and the macrocosmic demon. The link will allow the demon to directly affect you, as it now has foothold within your microcosmic world. This can lead to serious problems from lack of vitality, unexplained persistent healthy problems, mental health issues, obsession and through to full possession.

So IMO, only experienced magicians should work with demons and kids/dabblers leave them well alone.

Frater_NS

Back to top Go down

Post  MysteryStudent Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Fantastic posts, Frater_NS and ezavan!

I really enjoy this forum and its members. I enjoy the different perspectives presented, and getting input from people who are much further down the path than I.
MysteryStudent
MysteryStudent

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  kazdax Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:07 pm

woah okay ..let me find my grip ..

I have told alot of these crasy young kids with the idea that they are satan and lucifer and who go on youtube and make videos about how dangerous this entity Satan or Lucifer or beliel etc etc is ..

I bet these kids have nothing more but some chick telling them in there Ear..that they are real bad boys ..

I usually get pissed and reply to them ..that if you want Satan ..look into Deities that represent Natures Powerfull forces like ..
Earthquakes , Storms and such and i would mentioin them to mess around with Seth ..
consider me old minded..but if someone is going to mess around with what they think is the Devil..We should be old uncles and provide them with a Force of Power that they will never forget ..

Remember mention of Pan and Titans like Loki ..will do..
the problem is they think there little stupid Satan of the bible is some real tough guy ..who knows it all ..since like you Intellectually understanding Sirs presented that .. They have watched to many movies and they cant seem to make a difference between actuality of External forces and there internal Dream worlds ..
Plus if they start saying things like .. PAN is SATAN or Seth is SATAN .. someone needs to give them a good beating which would do all the good to most of the planet ..

My simple proposal is .. Be like Aliester create interesting traps for these ridiculous clowns and let them fall into it ..then go and help him out of it ..so he can learn the lesson ..

Demonology is a rubbist Art .. The only reason i would evoke a Demon ..is to bind it and not allow it to do anything stupid with me and therefore by extention anyone around me ..

I have to add that i might seem a bit of hypocrite that this point..tho i would like to mention that ..even if the words said make no sense ..
if these people still think messing around with things that are dangerous is plain old fun .. Then i might have to also mention that .. Plain old Fun is Plain old Fun .. You cant tell a kid not to play with the knif .. if you arnt around it .There is problem ...and if you are .. you just need to take i away softly from the child ..

In Love
the Morning Star

kazdax

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Heilung Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Well, just as ezavan said, in order to reach the upper aspects, one must first align/reconciliate it's lower aspects. Working your way through them is as crucial as wanting to ascend(if that's the case), since they're like the raw material you need to build your sculpture.

And only you can get your materials to build your sculpture.

The thing is(I think), if satanic teens are the issue here, that one should look into their lives if one wants reasons. All you need is the right ammount of fear and/or pain for it to go that way. And then again, should they grow arrogant and rebellious, the non-rebellious will easily want to erase that "unwanted violent behaviour" from the kid, or simply dismissing him/her instead of working themselves into the lost's inner malfuntioning gears, so to speak, to help the lost in finding itself.

It's like blocking a river with rocks, the water will overflow instead of flowing to the rest of the river, and if you don't know your own river, it gets a bit like blind shooting.

But that aside, I say that demons are fascinating because it's through them you can ascend, it's just about seeing the demon's essence for what it really is. (if speaking of the inner, microcosmic demons)

If speaking of the macrocosmic ones, you can apply the principle of correspondence to the previous statement.
Heilung
Heilung

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitewolf Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:17 am

October 10, 2010

I can't pretend to even approach some of the knowledgeable comments I've just read.
However, I feel today's fascination - and in many cases dangerous dabbling - with demonic/negative energies by different people, especially young people is in fact caused by a partial possession (of collective society) by these very energies. As we know, we are the microcosms of the macrocosm; we contain and in many cases unconsciously feel within ourselves all aspects and expressions of the demonic hierarchy (angelic as well).
In modern society the mechanization and fragmentation of life has forced onto (and into) people levels of repression which far surpass that which we usually associate with the Victorian era. People (especially young people) consider themselves to be liberated and free-thinking beyond earlier generations but I think the very opposite is true. Most of modern society is geared towards lowered levels of consciousness and therefore a greater ability for the very real shadow of humankind (and of the world) to operate unbridled.
In just the same way one individual is able to express many different aspects of personality I also feel the many different shades and vibrations of demonic expression all come from the same source. Individually people have this shadow within, merging with the collective shadow without; the outer shadow moving and collectively coalescing wherever negativity congregates. Of course we are fascinated and moved by demonic activity and expression: we (society) become activated if not controlled by that which we deny within and therefore cannot see.
I have learned through experience (as the prodigal son did) that in order to control these forces (naturally beginning with oneself), possibly turning their forces towards constructive use in a Tai Chi type of movement an individual must become acquainted with them.
Are they real? Are the things of the mind and consciousness real in a temporal sense? Of course: just as modern physics has determined the intentional (and perhaps not so consciously intentional) minds of people do in fact affect the environment, at a material level and certainly at an individual and collective human level. At these levels the physical and especially psychological actions of people shape and mold individual and collective humanity. As we near the end of the Kali-Yuga cycle if humankind (and the earth) is to survive in fact we must return to a forward movement in evolution and give up the suicidal devolution which is killing most of the planet and it’s inhabitants: something which only benefits a very small percentage of the worlds puppeteers and power wielders.
It is certainly dangerous for inexperienced people to dabble with forces they are naively ignorant about (as I have learned the hard way) but it is even more dangerous to ignore them. The very existence and collective purpose of this community I think demonstrates this fact.

Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  mindaround Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:30 am

There are some very thoughtful and well-reasoned responses in this thread. ezavan and Frater_NS especially...

What I think is important to address is that we no longer have an accepted 'ritual' means to act out our primal instincts and lower desires. In the past this could be done through an intermediary 'shamanic' healing, through the hunt, war, or group ritual celebration. The closest thing we have now in industrialized countries are 'frat' parties and raves.

However, these instincts have gone nowhere. They are alive within us and it is their repression that is wreaking such havoc in families and social structures. Perversions and aversions, scourges and hurtfulness...

I was one of the demonic teens such that when my sexual energy began to come alive and express itself it couldn't find an outlet in the traditional ways of Christianity. I couldn't repress it and wouldn't if I could have.

Demonology was the first natural alternative offered as it rejected what I had been taught in Southern Baptist churches and never felt intuitively in tune with anyway. Do the opposite and see how that works. And dammit I was angry and I was rebellious and I wanted to be somebody and be somewhere else. People followed and I led and we howled at the moon...made blood pacts and rampaged. We had the woods and the waters...people whispered and were wary and watched in astonishment, unprepared for the scary. We were vital and lustful and untamed, dangerous and unshakable....sage beyond ages.

But I was not cruel, not really. I was not unethical, not actually. I never really knew it was true till I proved it. Now, I never needed to pretend one bit that I was virtuous or innocent, blessed or beatific...that I was ultra moral or ultimately knowledgeable... a part of me is forever wild and that part is the warrior tempered by worlds above. A part that I call upon when needed...

Yet, this was just a phase of forging a distinctive identity and learning to tap the potent forces dwelling deep in a reality within me. It wasn't to embrace darkness but a substance of 'will to power'... that is self-empowerment and discovery. Since then, I've been full circle many times from 'charismatic' Catholicism to Fourth Way, to a weird hybrid Keys of Enoch-Mormon cult, to Gnosticism, Paganism, Jungian psychotherapy, spiritualism, shamanism, Taoism, new-age lightworking, Kundalini Yoga, martial arts, Golden Dawn and Chaos ritual magick. Always expanding my identity and taking what worked and leaving what didn't. More tools to be forged, torn from the futile.

It has been seen by some as an insatiable hunger, a flighty, knightly obsession...for they long ago settled while my journey goes forth. For Deity can be reflected, connected to any perspective....and the moiré the merrier...engorged by the source.

Now the demons, I still see them, and bring them when needed, keep them at length yet feed off their strength. Some know me and are conjured by names I can't fashion, enduring in ways I don't fathom...but always in a circle of the art of the heartfelt...bent to will...distilled and potent potential, essential to ascension...shadows now mentionable...

And all is allegory, glorious sorcery, forward contortionist, moral encompassing...something much greater than lately or likely...abides in the skies awaiting discovery...

To know is a poem, for all else weathers...wilts in the reflection of infinite variance...clarity, scarcely defines it.

Note: it inevitably happens that when I try to describe these particular, personal experiences it comes out as poetry... inflamed by incantation if you will... Hope it is still readable and contributes to the discussion. btw absolutely inspired writing by ezavan!
mindaround
mindaround

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitewolf Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:14 pm

mindaround,
Reading you made me think of my own past experiences.

Your (you're) poetry demonstrates something beautifully: we don't have the same mass rituals of the past to channel and mold these sometimes dangerous energies, instincts and archetypes like we used to. However, as quite often happens during human evolution, the next quantum leap (so to speak) is sometimes brought about by some kind of crisis in which a huge change is required for survival. We might not have the same (energy channeling) rituals to perform unconsciously within society as we used to (the crisis) but instead, as demonstrated by your words and everyone else's in these forums, we are beginning to do them consciously and with purpose, evolving (collectively on the tree?) to the next higher level of human evolution.
Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Why are people fascinated by demons? Empty my belief

Post  Nicky Lubu Fri May 27, 2011 12:15 am

in my studies, QBL, Necronomicon, Old Testament, etc... i came up with a sort of conclusion that since god has created a duality to every thing, i would probably guess that satan is an opposite of god on the feminine side, demons are feminine lol no but really they have feminine traits but my guess is they are a-sexual as is every spiritual entity, angels, etc... everyone has their demons, everyone has male and female aspects, every one must do good and bad to keep a harmonic tao. god is both sexes so hes a hermaphrodite, god split himself into male and female forms to create a reproducing race. Satan is like the bad side of god he tempts his own creation to teach it morals or to help them grow and evolve. for instance, lets say im a skitzo, one day im happy and then somebody accidently drops their coffee on me at work, i would go in the bathroom take a look in the mirror change my name and be angry and seek destruction for the spilling of a coffee on my brand spankin new business suit. According to the necronomicon before god there was demon gods hence the ritual book is to summon the demon gods, but god himself in this book is a demon by the name of "Marduk" he hast killed all of the demons and gained control over all. so, in conclusions demons are now controlled by the superior demon whom is of light and darkness, alpha and omega, satan and god in duality and angels are just demons in duality showing that they can be good or bad at different times due to astrological significances. One will always fall into reading about demons because they are the same thing just the opposite Wink
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Fri May 27, 2011 2:04 am

Nicky Lubu wrote:in my studies, QBL, Necronomicon, Old Testament, etc... i came up with a sort of conclusion that since god has created a duality to every thing, i would probably guess that satan is an opposite of god on the feminine side, demons are feminine lol no but really they have feminine traits but my guess is they are a-sexual as is every spiritual entity, angels, etc... everyone has their demons, everyone has male and female aspects, every one must do good and bad to keep a harmonic tao. god is both sexes so hes a hermaphrodite, god split himself into male and female forms to create a reproducing race. Satan is like the bad side of god he tempts his own creation to teach it morals or to help them grow and evolve. for instance, lets say im a skitzo, one day im happy and then somebody accidently drops their coffee on me at work, i would go in the bathroom take a look in the mirror change my name and be angry and seek destruction for the spilling of a coffee on my brand spankin new business suit. According to the necronomicon before god there was demon gods hence the ritual book is to summon the demon gods, but god himself in this book is a demon by the name of "Marduk" he hast killed all of the demons and gained control over all. so, in conclusions demons are now controlled by the superior demon whom is of light and darkness, alpha and omega, satan and god in duality and angels are just demons in duality showing that they can be good or bad at different times due to astrological significances. One will always fall into reading about demons because they are the same thing just the opposite Wink

In order to construct a coherent sentence, you first need a coherent thought or idea. Work on that. What are you trying to say here?
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Lubu Fri May 27, 2011 8:32 am

amandachen wrote:
Nicky Lubu wrote:in my studies, QBL, Necronomicon, Old Testament, etc... i came up with a sort of conclusion that since god has created a duality to every thing, i would probably guess that satan is an opposite of god on the feminine side, demons are feminine lol no but really they have feminine traits but my guess is they are a-sexual as is every spiritual entity, angels, etc... everyone has their demons, everyone has male and female aspects, every one must do good and bad to keep a harmonic tao. god is both sexes so hes a hermaphrodite, god split himself into male and female forms to create a reproducing race. Satan is like the bad side of god he tempts his own creation to teach it morals or to help them grow and evolve. for instance, lets say im a skitzo, one day im happy and then somebody accidently drops their coffee on me at work, i would go in the bathroom take a look in the mirror change my name and be angry and seek destruction for the spilling of a coffee on my brand spankin new business suit. According to the necronomicon before god there was demon gods hence the ritual book is to summon the demon gods, but god himself in this book is a demon by the name of "Marduk" he hast killed all of the demons and gained control over all. so, in conclusions demons are now controlled by the superior demon whom is of light and darkness, alpha and omega, satan and god in duality and angels are just demons in duality showing that they can be good or bad at different times due to astrological significances. One will always fall into reading about demons because they are the same thing just the opposite Wink

In order to construct a coherent sentence, you first need a coherent thought or idea. Work on that. What are you trying to say here?

well what i am trying to say here is that every person has feminine and masculine qualities, the feminine qualities are destructive and the male qualities are of understanding. we need both in our lives to keep a harmonic tao. the demons are destructive and the angels are understanding. Satan is destructive and god is of a sound mind. in every story there will always be a good and a bad. Demons have been around since the Mesopotamian times, they will always exist, for chaos stabilizes order. but i think maybe the demons are just the angels on a bad day in an astrological significance, where if you had a chart on the best days an angel can come to help or the days an opposite planet may interact with the angel therefor you shouldnt bother with it unless you are seeking destruction so in this i guess would be the demon side of the angel. mainly im saying the fascination with demons is because everything and everyone has a duality so when someone is fascinated by demons, it is stating that maybe the person is either being conquered by the dark side of the tao or to quench the dark side of the tao to keep a good harmony.
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Back to top Go down

Why are people fascinated by demons? Empty conclusion

Post  Nicky Lubu Fri May 27, 2011 7:00 pm

im just going to write a book on my theory. i already plotted it out.
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Sat May 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Okay, but can you explain what's going on here with Ganapati (i.e. Ganesh)?

Why are people fascinated by demons? Ganapati
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Lubu Sat May 28, 2011 10:01 pm

[quote="amandachen"]Okay, but can you explain what's going on here with Ganapati (i.e. Ganesh)?

lol well he is getting a nice blow job, while the woman is defecating in a plate that 2 slaves are holding. but im not 100% sure because i have to read up on hinduism before i can state what i see here and make it relate to my thesis, thanks for pointing that out though amanda, though sexual temptation is one of the main things in my theory i think god didnt mean to make jealousy through sexuality and sex is supposed to be sacred with another where as if you over do it with yourself, you destroy yourself and your communication with god and if you judge yourself it will lead to psychological problems, blaspheme and addiction. Anyways back to the picture, i would have to say by intuition that this beast brings riches, along with that he also brings despair, his stomach states an excess of hunger, he eats way too much and seeks pleasure for satisfaction he is one that would destroy purity through temptation, pretty much what im saying here is, he is god on a bad day making him satan or the devil as in the tarot.this is just a wild guess though.
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Back to top Go down

Post  x32 Tue May 31, 2011 4:32 am

I am really shocked at this photo of Ganapati, cuz I have never ever heard of any mythological relationship like that.I cant decipher that.

I am just guessing it, but I suppose it refers to the idea that though semen itself is a creative force,then after apaurishtika(blow job) it becomes useless(devoid of creative energy) like menstrual blood(which is destructive).
Notice that the face is white,rest is black.I wonder from where did the admin got this.This seems spurious.

And,Nicky, Ganapati wasnt a demon.A demon would never want well-being of mankind.If you read the earliest texts of christianity, you would find that demons revolted and didnt want to serve man(in fact led to banishment of man from Garden of Eden).In Islam also,The Jinn king refused to bow before man and vowed he would led to destruction of mankind.However, the benevolent angels and Gods have always helped man.

Yin Yang is male female principle.Activity and Inactivity.Rajas and Tamas.Neither Yin nor Yang would harm man by itself.But if demons were not harmful, then history would have been something else.I do agree that church has lied and hid some secrets, but fact remains fact..

Everything else is lie,only you are the truth.If you feel intuitively insecure and uneasy in presence of an entity, then its a clear mark that it may be harmful to you.Demons and daemons are separate entities, daemons are like personal guards.Daemon is not an angelic guide,since your guardian daemon would go to any extreme to help you,though angel is more peaceful and often looks at the whole scenario.In presence of evil spirits,everyone feels shaky,evil spirits are no one's friend.Temporarily you might have control over them,but the moment they loose, they will wreak havoc..dats why all banishing rituals ask that the spirit leave without manipulating anything.

Angelic work is easier, will surely lead to greater reality perception without any risk and harm.And the impact of angelic works transcends both time and space,even dimensions.Like demons,angels too have powers, are also inter-dimensional.Moreover, angels have direct contact with the pure bliss of God's infinite energy.

You have two options:
1.Follow the in-vogue tradition of demonology,risk your sanity and health, achieve small or none objectives ,put more and get less,darken and weaken your aura,shorten your life.
2.Follow the long-tested tradition of Angelic pathworkings,immediate and glorious effects,achieve most of your aims(aims which are in line with the divine plan),improve your health and of those around you,ability of reality perception is enhanced,angels dont demand anything,NO LOSS.

In fact, I can vouch that whatever angels "ask of you", is for your own benefit.remember, you can make way for new things by giving away the old ones.Or..keep the old and let them stagnate and rot.So, if you ever get the feeling to help someone or to do something which would benefit a larger section,possibility is that some angelic force is at work ;D Very Happy
x32
x32

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 am

I got the image here http://www.himalayanart.org/search/set.cfm?setID=207

And I'm not an admin in the digimob forums. That's just someone joking around.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why are people fascinated by demons? Empty but,

Post  Nicky Lubu Tue May 31, 2011 4:35 pm

what if during an astrological occurence of when a planet interferes with the angel causing it to be a demon, it would be a demon only because god cant see it due to the astrological occurence or maybe as a side effect of the planets occurence as a full moon to a woman, so it decides on the days to do bad deeds for a reward and tries to take more with it, but gets banished when you show the demon the light and demand it to take none? where as if this was a humane psychological attempt on a person that you would make the person realize what they are doing or what they are saying in order for them to return to their humane personality.

i wasnt sure if ganesh was a demon or not im just stating its significance to other religious deities not to mention the color red which means power and love.

x32 this is just a theory i have though from trying to piece everything together to make everything in the cosmos a little more understandable.
i understand the true aspect of angels and demons and god but what if everything is the same because god is 1. i keep getting these images popping in my head and a little voice telling me something that i have to write about.
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down