Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe someone can help?

+12
CosmicEjaculation
Funk
ThunderGr
digicamghosts
sendoshin
neutralrobotboy
dirkcloete
Khephra
Frater_NS
ankh_f_n_khonsu
MelekM
ezavan
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maybe someone can help? - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe someone can help?

Post  Nicky Lubu Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:18 pm

i have to say, this thread is definitely old, and i had many reoccurences unrecorded on this site i believe it was on another but i did take advice from people on here and advice from others on the other site as well, i have been through alot for this whole year and a half to two years, i've had big changes in my life, the tarot even helped guide me as to a career decision and outcomes of things i was going to do. My visions were very hellish, but, now, i feel at peace. i guess you can say i crossed over from the darkness into the light, the darkness was destroying me, both physically and spiritually. Though i may have been saved i don't know if someone helped me, but, i'd like to think so, but, i sure as hell did get out of there and am still improving myself, i was definitely saved from this abyss i was in. and i knew i was at peace when i saw the shadowed figure once again in a peaceful state resting beside me, scary at first but then it made sense, it is a part of me after all. i finally broke the chains that held me under, now its time to grow some wings and triumph over all that try to defeat me. It's time to embrace what i am and climb the tree of what is life for me, not for others around me, but for myself. though i may give others a push here and there i will never fall back into that abyss in doing so, and if things are not changing it could be that you may not have changed something, that could even mean breaking a daily chain of something you do or people you hang out with, maybe it's time to find new friends. i would have to say that what i have learned is that taking care of the physical body is of importance for as is below is above. If you have addictions, break them and then in time treat yourself to it again but do not abuse it for then you will be under its powers it will no longer be under yours. a magician takes what is his, and a magician fights for what is his, even if it means going great lengths doing so. You must be able to control your actions and maintain what you are, or else you will be repeatedly stepped on and smothered. I have to say i look back at my past and i've done a lot of bad things but it is from these experiences that i've learned not to do them again. pay attention to whats around you things happen for a reason, if you don't get what you want then it wasn't meant to be, but, instead you might get something way better down the line. Don't be greedy, don't be selfish, it is in giving that you recieve and evolution is the key. Take care of yourselves and thank you all for your help.
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:35 pm

My visions were very hellish, but, now, i feel at peace.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but does it look better this way:

My visions were very hellish, but now I feel at peace.
(Or even with no comma, as those two clauses are very short.)

It's painful to read your text. Maybe this helped a little.

amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  x32 Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:45 am

Don't be greedy, don't be selfish, it is in giving that you recieve and evolution is the key.

I surely know what it means Wink

btw, I disagree with the fighting part.
In my opinion,its how you look at it.The truth is , that once you learn to go with the flow, you get what you need, not necessarily whatever you want.A magician is one who utilizes the forces of nature to his desire,to mold the events to get what he needs and wants.A mage fails, sometimes wins..but ,yes,its all due to our failures and what we learn from them that we rise up the ladder of evolution.
How amazing is the way we use the world "evolution"....different people different perspective.

Godd Luck everybody/ Very Happy
and Good Luck for your exams.I really want something new in the occult world,something that's applicable to all and is equally effective. Hope someone succeeds and rises up the stream. drunken
x32
x32

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee_Arborist Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:43 am

Lesser banishing , (white light visualization) is a pretty good one. I would also recommend you trying quabalistic grounding. I find it very useful for grounding and centering, then instead of trying to step out, step deeper within yourself. If there is an attachment, there is a reason or a connection. It's not much different from astral travel, and from what you said about levitating I would assume you have experience. It is easy to confuse the two. When you step out or are called out but are still heavily attached to your body afraid to let go, it can feel like you hit a wall. Also how much time have you spent in experimentation with lucid dreaming? It can be an excellent way to learn your way around dreams, as well as to confront yourself or anything focused negatively against your will.

One of the most useful aspects of lucid dreaming is once you recognize it is only a dream you take control of the dream. it is yours, your will dominates.
Tennessee_Arborist
Tennessee_Arborist

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum