Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Hello and intro

+2
Hadrianswall
ankh_f_n_khonsu
6 posters

Go down

Hello and intro Empty Hello and intro

Post  ontheland Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:53 am

Hi,
I am a practitioner of land based inner work, mainly interested in the traditions native to Britain, where I live. I also have a wider interest and practice in the Western Mystery traditions.

Could anyone direct me to rapidshare links for any of the digimob torents? I have had a lot of problems downloading torrents and have just got a rapidshare account so that is proving a lot easier for other media. Any help here would be much appreciated.
Thanks

On the land

ontheland

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Hello and intro Empty Re: Hello and intro

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:29 am

Hi Ontheland!

When you say "land based inner work", do you mean Druidry, Witchcraft, ??

I'm pretty sure the digests are just available as torrents. What difficulties have you had? Maybe we can get it sorted. Wink
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrianswall Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:52 am

well met ontheland

Our torrents function pretty much like throwing seeds to the wind. You would be suprised as to where they take root.

So although we do not operate a direct download, the contents themselves can be easily found on many sites that do. (not to my knowledge as a digest though)

Sites like gigapedia, etc have many of our books.

also I would recomend checking out:
http://www.rapidfind.org if you own a rapidshare account.

happy hunting
Hadrian

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:28 am

Hi Ontheland, welcome!

Today there are more free file hosts that allow big files (4GB+), but that might be a bit less reliable than torrents on public trackers. If multiple people were downloading at the same time there'd be no boost in speed, and if the file expired all the links to it would be dead.

What troubles do you have downloading torrents?
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ezavan Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:19 pm

aloha! i hope that you find the company pleasant, and the insights valuable. care to elaborate on what you mean by "land based inner work"?
ezavan
ezavan

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  neutralrobotboy Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Welcome!

neutralrobotboy

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.namelessnumberhead.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheland Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:54 am

Hello all,
Thanks for the friendly welcome.

By land based inner work, I mean visionary and simple ritual work- largely improvised.
-going out on the land and working with and for the beings who are the masks of the powers of the land. Also working with inner contacts, both human and non human, through the blood and the land in various tasks- including reaching beyond/around the various layers of newer ways of working/patterns/beings to the older powers.

By native traditions, I mean the working methods and practices of inner lines of workers of the land, contacted through visionary and other work and bridged to present culture in a way which is appropriate for here and now.

I wouldn't identify this stream of work with modern day Druidry or Witchcraft, although there are people involved in those practices who do similar work.

Unfortunately I can't remember which torrent client I was using before. I am just returning to using technology again after a 5 year break. I am mainly using an old flat screen imac. I was getting very very slow download speeds and had problems setting up my firewall settings. I will have another go over the next day or two and report back with any problems. in the meantime, recommendations for a good mac torrent client would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for the welcome.

ontheland

ontheland

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheland Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:57 am

Thanks, Hadrianswall for the link.

ontheland

ontheland

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:51 am

Cheers for the elaboration Ontheland! I'll definitely look forward to reading more of your thoughts! Smile
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down