Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note from Tony Fuller on the "Adept College"

2 posters

Go down

Note from Tony Fuller on the "Adept College" Empty Note from Tony Fuller on the "Adept College"

Post  Frater_NS Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Note from GD Historian Tony Fuller on the "Adept College".
Posted "Golden-Dawn-Group yahoo forum

The following is a prefatory noted to the GD/AO 6=5 ritual called, "Ritual of the 6=5 Grade of Geburah - The Book of the Conference of the Signs in the Grade of Adeptus Major" It is Copy No. 4.

"Note by F.F.J.: I have typed this 'Book of the Signs from two copies made by the late GH Frater Sub Spe, the one typed and the other in his own hand-writing. They give the details of the Signs of the 22nd and 23rd Paths and of the Grade of Adeptus Major as used by Frater DDCF in the early days of the Orders of the GD and the RR et AC, and who value our "Apostolic Succession" from and through these sources.......
(section omitted by me)

"the strict conditions upon which I myself received these GD Grades when I was appointed GH Frater' Sub Spe's successor as "Chief Adept in Charge of the Adept College of the Two Sister Rosicrucian Orders in Britannia" was that I should personally (underlined) pass them on to any Fratres or Sorores deemed fit by the Adept College to receive them, and that all pledges in these Grades should be made to me as Chief Adept in Charge for the time being of the College. Of the Senate of that College, then appointed in 1923, just before the death of Frater Sub Spe on Saturday 8th December 1923, the GH Soror Dominus Illuminator,Mea and I (Fortes Fortuna Juvat) are now the only surviving members (the others then appointed having been Frater Sub Spe (Chief Adept in Charge), Soror Sub Hoc and Signe Vinces (Deputy Chief Adept); and in order of seniority, Frater Fortes Fortuna Juvat (Warden), Soror Dominus Illuminatio Mea; Frater Per Laborem Aspiro (the late James Barclay); Soror Via Crucis Via Lucis (the late Mary Barclay); and Frater Ecce Venio (the late Very Reverend R.O.P.Taylor), Chaplain of the College..(omitted)....We, Frater FFJ and Soror DIM,.....hereby declare our intention of co-opting as Members of the Senatus, our Soror Spiritus in Rebus....and, when they have attained to the required Grades in both( underlined) Sister Orders, the following in order of seniority: namely Soror Spes of Hermes Temple, (there follows a list of several members and comments about them.here omitted. TF)
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
All Souls Day, 2nd November 1945"

Fraternally
Tony. F.

Frater_NS

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Note from Tony Fuller on the "Adept College" Empty Re: Note from Tony Fuller on the "Adept College"

Post  Khephra Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:44 pm

The Golden Dawn seems to be undergoing a progressive diminution. No
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Note from Tony Fuller on the "Adept College" Empty Re: Note from Tony Fuller on the "Adept College"

Post  Frater_NS Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:54 am

Khephra wrote:The Golden Dawn seems to be undergoing a progressive diminution. No

I don't think so. Its the nostril hair counting of an academically minded person.
Of little relevance to a person practicing the Tradition.

I'm just watching with some amusement the developing flight between Pat vs. Tony vs. Lennie on Golden Dawn Group (yahoo forum).

Frater_NS

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:22 am

I don't think so. Its the nostril hair counting of an academically minded person.
Of little relevance to a person practicing the Tradition.

In some cases, perhaps, but to others it's a stark warning. Few would argue the Golden Dawn has much clout today, and that trend seems unlikely to reverse.
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Frater_NS Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:52 am

Khephra wrote: In some cases, perhaps, but to others it's a stark warning. Few would argue the Golden Dawn has much clout today, and that trend seems unlikely to reverse.

I don’t agree at all – not that I’m biased. farao The Golden Dawn is a living and vibrant Tradition.

There are more Golden Dawn Initiates now than at any previous time in history. In this is not a measure of the enduring success of the Golden Dawn Tradition I don’t know what is.

There always be those who people who are interested in picking over the details of obscure documents relating to the GD Tradition. And they are those who are obsessed with lineage.

Frater_NS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down