Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban

+2
Khephra
dirkcloete
6 posters

Go down

Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban Empty Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban

Post  dirkcloete Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 am

Does anybody have the correspondence course material of Order of the Morning Star run and distributed by Madeline Montalban in 1957?

dirkcloete

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban Empty Re: Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban

Post  Khephra Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Have any links for info?
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban Empty More info...

Post  dirkcloete Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 am

I came across references to The Order of the Morningstar in searching about info on Leo Vinci. He was one of Madeline Montalban's students. In a discussion group references were made to her corespondence course. So far I couldn't find a download.

Apparently much of the course is in David Goddard's book The Sacred Magic of the Angels. A digital version of this book I could also not find.

More info links...
Julia Philips discussion

http://www.sheridandouglas.co.uk/OMS.htm

dirkcloete

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban Empty Re: Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban

Post  Khephra Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:48 pm

It sounds like it might be easiest to find the book, but that might not be saying much. Wink
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban Empty Madeline Montalban OMS course

Post  Brother_Bernardo Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Ave

- The bulk of Madeline's Montalban correspondence course is in David Goddard's book Sacred Magic of the Angels, which I have seen on PDF on the net.

After this, Michael Howard continues this work in his Fallen Angels book and also important are books by Leo Vinci. Both Michael Howard and Leo Vinci continue the work of Madeline Montalban in their publications.

It is pointless to purchase copies of the original course
which sell for about 20UK pounds for about a buck
worth of photocopying from Alfred Douglas.

Leonard Stevens of some lineage to the original Order
continues the work in his Order the ITOMS.

Brother_Bernardo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban Empty Montalbaln Course

Post  LumialTubalCain Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:00 pm

I have started her course and it is phenomenal. It is still offered but is about $20 a class. I cannot remember the website on where to sign up for it. I would scan and share but I had to take Oath of Secrecy which I will not break.

Yours in the Way.
Lumial

LumialTubalCain

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  sendoshin Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Thank you for sharing your insider's perspective!

One thing we will never do is ask someone to break an oath sworn in their studies. These are generally made to prevent information from being misused, and to help reinforce one's dedication to the path, and we respect that.

That said, we will also not frown on anyone who decides to share the information despite such oaths. Whether you choose simply to ignore the oath, or to consider it fulfilled, we respect this decision as well. After all, if every person who had ever taken a oath of secrecy or silence had kept it indefinitely, there would be no published information on ANY of the occult, and this project would not exist.

We will keep our eyes open for this material. Indeed, I'm thinking of talking to the other admins about starting a task force whose sole focus is tracking down and submitting requests from the forums. There are several such requests sitting unanswered at the moment, and there is obviously interest in the material, so the effort to find them would be well worth it, in my opinion. We shall see what happens. At the moment we're a bit behind and understaffed as it is.

- Sendoshin
sendoshin
sendoshin

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://digimob.freewebhostx.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LumialTubalCain Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:50 pm

I completely agree with your thoughts on Oaths. I would be more willing to share the classes once I have completed them. I am a firm believer in keeping my word but to me the Oath ends once I have finished the classes. I am no longer bound by my word once I have learned and mastered the course, I then become the teacher.

LumialTubalCain

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Order of the Morning Star, Madeline Montalban Empty another insider perspective

Post  Lumina Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:06 am

Hey, so I might be a bit late, contributing to this discussion.
But I wanted to note that the claim that has been made here - that David Goddards book contains the OMS / Madeline Montalban course - is not true. At least, it doesn't contain the whole course.

What it does contain are exactly those two courses that some Alexandrian covens share as 'The Angelic System'. [Note on the use of 'courses' in this context: The OMS correspondence course names its teaching material 'courses', because each course consists of several lessons - confusing, I know. For example, Course one is numbered 0-0 and consist of Lesson 1, lesson 2 etc.].

The structure and content of the OMS correspondence course can be obtained through enquiring about the course. They will send you the syllabus, after that you can decide to order the first course. You are not subscribing. You are always only paying for the course you are ordering. You can't take more than one per month either. You can take as long as you like to order your next course. I found that a very fair and secure approach to an occult correspondence course.

But back to Goddard's book. It contains course 1 and 6 of the current syllabus of the OMS course. And that is just a very, very small amount of what is offered there in its totality. It doesn't contain the core teaching of Madeline either. That is, it hints on it, but leaves it unexplained. As I remember he had something on Lumiel in it, but it was like a pathworking or something like that. Totally not explaining just who or what Lumiel exactly is.
I hated his book so much, I gave it away to a friend. But it can be me. ;-)

Last thing I wanted to mention. There is an essay on the OMS course and Madeline's interpretation of Lucifer in the occult in the book 'The Luminous Stone', published in 2017 by Threehands Press. I rather recommend this book!

Lumina

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down