Best Gold Alloy to make Sun and protection talismans

Go down

Best Gold Alloy to make Sun and protection talismans Empty Best Gold Alloy to make Sun and protection talismans

Post  Aguilero on Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:35 am

Hello,
in your opinion what is the best Gold alloy to make sun  and protection talismans like this?

Best Gold Alloy to make Sun and protection talismans Univer10

18K Gold or 24K Gold?

Keep in mind that 18K gold called "yellow gold" is an alloy composed of 75% gold and that the other 25% is made up of copper, 12.5% ​​and silver for the other 12.5%.

In reality pure gold does not allow by nature to make jewelry; the problem lies in the fact that,it does not have the consistency to which one is accustomed. Indeed, to be honest, making products with pure gold would mean destining them for rapid deformation.

Aguilero

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-10-22

https://runicwand.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Best Gold Alloy to make Sun and protection talismans Empty Re: Best Gold Alloy to make Sun and protection talismans

Post  rusty100 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:31 am

Since our God is a god of love, it might seem that attempting to bind various entities (e.g, by ritual) is contrary to Nature in this part of the galaxy.

One might also wonder if the low bandwidth theology of the Judaic system is a sufficiently accurate map of Reality with which to trust one's self.

Still, if there's nothing much on Netflix and personal karma is low, then a few rituals might be entertaining for the audience, if not for the operators.


rusty100

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum