Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Levitation

+2
amandachen
CosmicEjaculation
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Levitation  Empty Levitation

Post  CosmicEjaculation Mon 23 Jan 2012, 02:51

The topic of levitation is something that I find rather interesting and would like to discuss the possibility of this topic with anyone who is interested or has read any information regarding the possibility of levitation.

From what I have read and understand my self, levitation is obviously a mind-over-matter phenomenon which could be achieved in a alter state of consciousness. What kind of state of consciousness, I current do not know the mechanism for this state of consciousness. I have only read speculation as to people concluding that once a 'certain' state of consciousness is achieved one can then simulate harmonic levitation within one's current reality to cause one to levitate. Buddhist meditation techniques I guess can be the 'key'.

On a different note, I had a buddy who told me a story about his grand father, who was a preacher before he died of cancer. Unfortunately for the man, he decided to go head deep into the occult to try and cure himself of his cancer. One night my buddies father had walked into his grandfathers room and witnessed him levitating on his bed. Scared of the crap out of him. The grandfather ended up dying but apparently left a grimoire of sorts of his personal dealings. Not too sure what the man decided to invoke, but apparently it didn't cure him of cancer Razz

CosmicEjaculation

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Levitation  Empty Re: Levitation

Post  amandachen Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:55

CosmicEjaculation wrote:... levitation is obviously a mind-over-matter phenomenon which could be achieved in a alter state of consciousness.
What does that sentence actually mean?
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Tue 24 Jan 2012, 23:35

Anyway, you find this sort of feat described in the various Hindu systems, including Buddhism. I don't recall off the top of my head, but I think a certain magical sword (made from a zombie tongue) grants that power in some of the Hindu traditions (perhaps I am thinking of a different feat). You can also check out the method of using the Z2 formula in the Golden Dawn system (you should be able to find descriptions of it applied to invisibility, bodily transformation, etc.)

Well, here is a little piece from Tsongkhapa's Great Exposition of Secret Mantra (Jeffrey Hopkins's translation). I've included the bit about walking on water because it's related to the method for the feat of "going in space" (i.e. flying, levitating, whatever you want to call it).

Not Sinking into Water
If you want to achieve the feat of not sinking into water, on the bank of a spring, and so forth, or in any place you wish, fill a great clay vessel with water, put it where it can be seen, and mentally say "vajravala" (use the mantra appropriate to your lineage). Until the signs of tangibility and perceptibility arise, meditate in four sessions daily on the form of the water as having changed into solely the form of vajras, fused with each other such that the water turns into just the form of vajras. Then, make it such that, having become hard like a vajra, it can be touched by foot and hand. Draw a mandala of the appropriate lineage there; perform the preliminary rites, and remain in that meditative stabilization for the entire night. Then, when you want to go onto the water, manifest this meditative stabilization, and just through this meditative equipoise go about, wander, and so forth on top of the water.

Going in Space
Meditate on the particles of space as variegated vajras (i.e. crossed vajras), which then fuse into vajra stairs, and familiarize and so forth as before, until they can be touched with foot and hand. Through this you can go to the peak of Mount Meru, and so forth.

Last edited by amandachen on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 23:42; edited 1 time in total
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Tue 24 Jan 2012, 23:40

You know what a vajra is, right? You can google for some images. It's a magical implement, a weapon, something indestructible and diamond strong (although diamonds burn, hahaha). I guess there must be a link between the vajra and King Solomon's shamir. Maybe someone has read about a connection? The crossed vajra is related to the swastika.

Levitation  Vajra01
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CosmicEjaculation Mon 26 Mar 2012, 19:58

Thanks for posting this. I havn't been on this forum in a while. Very interesting.

CosmicEjaculation

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kazzyTheD Mon 18 Mar 2013, 01:19

thats funny that this women is giving you links on how to do levitation ..like as if she has mastered it or something ..like she knows the athroity how to do manuals for it ..

anyways you need to understand the law of this universe and the law of this universe is ofcourse created by that which dosnt exist in any law..now think of this for a moment..if the one without any law and any restriction does exist..why cant he say ..break his own laws to do the immposible ..here is where it gets interesting...say ther ei sa god all powerfull ..then that would mean he could create and destroy what ever he wanted ? or rather he would have power to create something that can overthrow him ..ie he has enought power to creat esomething that coudl go agaisnt him ..now thats not God .thats a human trait .. what i am trying to say is that ..look into why there is a seperation between man and God..and you will realise instantly ..than man is sure God ..but that is only in his mind..where he is like God ..in his doing he cant be God himself as he is ..which no one knows for sure what does that mean ..but i would assume its an form that never dies ..ie its not a form at all ..but something that is without form .. ie look into nothingness of the buddhist , absolute reality of the philosphers , mahakala of the hindus etc etc .. so yes .. what ever we beleve in our mind as we can do beyond limit ..is within our mind only ..there is a difference between beliving in its theory and actually being able to do it ..like the theory that man can live forever with a form and body and that time travel is possible..sure logically in our mind it makes sense ..but is it practical .. thats why God is not the God that will break his own laws and neither he is the God who does stupid shit ..

ie like again ..break his own laws .. you should study about brahman more if you want to get into viewing reality from a more correct stand point .. i think occultist are foolish and naive and they are just like there most hated breathren the christain sect .. because they claim to be thinkers when they beleve in everything stupid that is given to them wrapped up in a mystery ... sooo ... get ya thinking right.. ya aint fooling anyone ...

much respect

kazzyTheD

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitewolf Mon 18 Mar 2013, 13:09

Hey, kazzyTheD

Do yourself a favor: look up the meaning of hypocrisy and bigotry, op a valium and take a break. Sheesh...
Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  kazzyTheD Tue 19 Mar 2013, 19:56

i just wanted to see why no one would reply to any f m y older post..i guess being liek this makes people want to reply real quick ..shows that you were just there to pick up a fight ..dumbass

kazzyTheD

Back to top Go down

Post  kazzyTheD Tue 19 Mar 2013, 20:01

take your vagina and fuck off

kazzyTheD

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Wed 20 Mar 2013, 11:32

banned
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Levitation  Empty Actually it is very difficult but not impossible

Post  Tennessee_Arborist Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:40

I have successfully levitated twice in my life during experiaments. No, I did not learn the techniques I used in an antique but have learned it was very similar to some. I have had dreams of flying since I was a small child. It is the feel of freedom and breaking bonds, as well as verification even if only to yourself you are not crazy sometimes.

For me I acted on instinct as I did from lucid dreaming practices. What I learned from practicing in dreams worked in reality. The first thing you have to understand is I have come to believe honestly that every being is the king or master of their own reality. Our realities overlap each other enough we can share and learn, but always remain distant. As with the belief of several others that i agree with, and could best quote from the satanic view, to psychically attack another is to take their will and make them submit to yours making them your slave.

As long as you are the master of your own reality however you create the rules that govern it from gravity, your karma ect. Law of attraction in it's most basic. However you not only have to believe something is, you have to understand it until you don't think, you know it is real. Changing rules you have been taught is the hardest part however and takes baby steps to slowly undo your own belief structure to the point where you master your own reality. One slip from "I know to I think" and what was possible for you no longer will be, or what was "Impossible but I wish or would like to try" becomes simple as breathing.

Sorry to be long winded but without understanding that aspect you can't understand how to use the techniques I employ and that's the shortest I can really explain.

To use levitation, you have to merely make the air around you thick where you simply pick yourself up like doing a pushup. Make the air you are holding your body to be drawn by the air surrounding it like holding yourself up on a piece of ice on the water as it floats across a stream. You just have to stop seeing air as something that you move through and as something you can hold as it flows. Simultaneously both times I did have success, I was trying to make my body lighter to feel gravity rappelling me. I was running across mud and didn't want muddy feet on one occasion and my cousin told me I made it 2 feet off the ground for about 30 feet. When we walked back there were no tracks, but we left tracks 1/3 way to the knee. During the experience, the world did not exist to me. It was as if I had let go and nothing existed but my desire for gravity to repel me and the feel of the wind.

hope this helps and for those who don't believe, it's my memory, take it or leave it. Good luck
Tennessee_Arborist
Tennessee_Arborist

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Lubu Tue 25 Jun 2013, 21:48

This is interesting, i never focused too much on levitation because i thought it was a hoax, but after doing research and seeing some unbelievable things over the past few years i think its very possible. I actually read somewhere that some tibetan monks were able to do these practices and other unbelievable things, but i guess through mastery of energy manipulations and using your imagination beyond your boundaries you can make anything possible.
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kazzyTheD Wed 26 Jun 2013, 11:56

wow seriously these guys are nothing but fakes and time wasters...do me a favour and stop dreaming and find what you are turley destined to it..if you are destined to live amougn fakes and wanna be magicians..then go its own choice..when you end up old and disgusted with life these are the fakes that will come to you with a smile and say ...well you should have not listened to us now all is over ... in the end if you do what yo uare truely meant to do ..instead of trying to levitate..which i beleve no one is born to do ..thats annoyingly stupid..like saying..ill spend all my time coutning number till i reach the last number..good luck buddy ..dont fall for these craps...they will come back with big words and seemingly intellegent ideas ..but is there any meat ? any weight to ther eclaims ..nooo they are light weights and will always be so .. as for those who think they are in control ..this is control ..this is death ..this is me

kazzyTheD

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Lubu Thu 27 Jun 2013, 00:23

I'm sorry you feel that way kazzy, then again i'm so fake that this comment isn't real and i feel no compassion for you. No offense, but your'e in a magicians forum, if you feel it's fake, then why exactly are you here?
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Back to top Go down

Post  kazzyTheD Thu 27 Jun 2013, 08:51

just because you say magician...dosnt mean i have to beleve in flying people and jesus walking on water..thank for the reminder and i am not here for you ..but for the guy you idiots are pulling threw ..really the pitty i feel is on you for being a lier and a fake ...if you are equating magicians with magic tricks then go someplace where it says (room for idiots who think because they are white and live in the west and watch Hollywood flicks about zues and satan think its all real )...go reread up what a magus really is ... if you cant tell the difference between reason and mythology ..you must be as fake as the existence you are living ....oh and if you think you are really smart and are working otu a plan ..beause tiher you are dumb to the core or you think you are somewhat in control by making false claims and playing a game..either way ...you lose .. as far as i am concern a lier gets caught eventually ..after all we live in the age of logic and a trickster well you know .. are just quick and cheap laughs means you dont really have a life .. so add it up what ever way 2+3 or 2+2+1

kazzyTheD

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Lubu Thu 27 Jun 2013, 09:37

Ok kazzy i'll humor you, but first you must humor me. Since you're such a "real" magician, please explain to me what it is that you practice that's more real than what anybody else here practices.
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee_Arborist Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:54

Wow. Everybody follows their own path, and the dream of flying is shared by many. To learn is to study, and for many the reason to study and learn is to expand the mind and body. The desire to expand the mind and body comes from what we dream. I don't care if a person dreams of trans-mutation. If it is his field of study, maby he will be the one person to learn something and teach the rest. Every impossible dream that comes to fruition starts with just one person.
Tennessee_Arborist
Tennessee_Arborist

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitewolf Fri 28 Jun 2013, 06:59

June 28, 2013

I usually don't like to talk too much these days but I'm in the mood for a quick blurb.

Speaking from my own perspective, the first reality is Mind/Consciousness. When I consider the idea of levitation (walking on water, for ex.) I now think not in materialistic terms but terms of psyche.  When I first began to seriously meditate 22 years ago I encountered some pretty scary incidents of "drowning", being overwhelmed by the (for me) previously unconscious waters of my psyche - personal and collective. Over the years, as I developed an ability to remain grounded, very conscious and not at all controlled by my emotions. I've learned how to "walk on water" - the waters of the collective unconscious psyche; living between the worlds.
    Now, looking at levitation (for example) from this perspective I can more easily accept the literal (materialistic) idea of levitation because mind/psyche is indeed a quantum catalyst. You know, if we are looking for particles during scientific observation we will see them; if waves then so be it. Our attitudes, etc. affect and cause change to our material environments (look at the world around us created by the multinationals, fear and war-mongering, greed, hate, etc.) .
    However, having said all of this I must say the materialistic stuff one affects as one connects with the inner psyche means nothing to me (a great book to read that I learned from early on (22 years ago) is "Kundalini Yoga For The West", by Swami Sivananda Radha (1985 Shambhala Publication); she was and is my most important teacher. Her book holds the most important place on my bookshelf. This book deals primarily with problems of ego (which can be translated into materialism) and therefore possible energy blockages to ....
    Although I've practiced ceremonial magic for many years, I'm first and foremost a mystic and still practice a combination of Kundalini/Taoism/Kabbalah. I don't allow the bells and whistles to side track me on my personal path.

Cheers, Whitewolf

P.S. Tennessee_Arborist, welcome to the community
Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee_Arborist Fri 28 Jun 2013, 17:04

Whitewolf wrote:June 28, 2013

I usually don't like to talk too much these days but I'm in the mood for a quick blurb.

Speaking from my own perspective, the first reality is Mind/Consciousness. When I consider the idea of levitation (walking on water, for ex.) I now think not in materialistic terms but terms of psyche.  When I first began to seriously meditate 22 years ago I encountered some pretty scary incidents of "drowning", being overwhelmed by the (for me) previously unconscious waters of my psyche - personal and collective. Over the years, as I developed an ability to remain grounded, very conscious and not at all controlled by my emotions. I've learned how to "walk on water" - the waters of the collective unconscious psyche; living between the worlds.
    Now, looking at levitation (for example) from this perspective I can more easily accept the literal (materialistic) idea of levitation because mind/psyche is indeed a quantum catalyst. You know, if we are looking for particles during scientific observation we will see them; if waves then so be it. Our attitudes, etc. affect and cause change to our material environments (look at the world around us created by the multinationals, fear and war-mongering, greed, hate, etc.) .
    However, having said all of this I must say the materialistic stuff one affects as one connects with the inner psyche means nothing to me (a great book to read that I learned from early on (22 years ago) is "Kundalini Yoga For The West", by Swami Sivananda Radha (1985 Shambhala Publication); she was and is my most important teacher. Her book holds the most important place on my bookshelf. This book deals primarily with problems of ego (which can be translated into materialism) and therefore possible energy blockages to ....
    Although I've practiced ceremonial magic for many years, I'm first and foremost a mystic and still practice a combination of Kundalini/Taoism/Kabbalah. I don't allow the bells and whistles to side track me on my personal path.

Cheers, Whitewolf

P.S. Tennessee_Arborist, welcome to the community

Thank you. I also study from the scientific aspect as well as experimenting with many aspects. The hardest i have studied is my own mind itself and every experiment i can find showing mild success from binural beats and tones to the godhand project, and early days of military psyonic warfare tests, results and many successes. The hardest obstacle i have encountered is maintaining focus. Even when i achieve any very significant success, if i realize it i loose focus and have to start over. The second challenge was time, but I decided to do a little experimenting with an idea from a Terry Goodkind novel on Partitioning the mind, and have found it easily accomplished, but once again it's easier to loose concentration when you partition. I don't see myself ever stopping my study reguardless of my future though so I know one day i will get it. I would love to learn a little from your own experience though. I have been going over the idea of writing, and the beginning of writing a textbook detailing electricity as an element to be studied. I think the electron within an atom is the basis for carrying information cell to cell, and any creature with a strong enough mind or will can speak to them. It freely travels from the body explaining much, is controlled from the nervous system center, and explains most all elemental magic, as well as being the one thing other than water man has tapped but never produced. Every method for obtaining it is from an elemental source but it exist within all elements, including light and sound. (light being considered elemental through egyptian sources.)

It is my wish to see people take a new study on the source of magic as well as the source of all. Most never realize how possible it really is and how close when they flip on a light bulb every day and never see it.
Tennessee_Arborist
Tennessee_Arborist

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitewolf Sat 29 Jun 2013, 04:24

June 29, 2013

Over the years many wonderful "textbooks" have been written about the physiological mechanisms you speak of; many Yogis, Taoist masters, Rinpoche's, etc. Perhaps one of the very best current sets of videos and books available are those of Master Mantak Chia, who has a good sized library available. He operates from his main headquarters at Tao Garden in Thailand.
As for my own experiences, Mmm, I already said more than i intended.

Cheers, Whitewolf
Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee_Arborist Mon 01 Jul 2013, 20:21

That's understandable. LOL I think I came back this time for 2 reasons. One being to continue my studies, and the other just because I enjoy the beauty and laughter I find everywhere. Helping others find their own way is just a treat that allows you to meet new people along the way.
Tennessee_Arborist
Tennessee_Arborist

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitewolf Mon 01 Jul 2013, 20:42

That's a great attitude!. Good for you!
Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee_Arborist Mon 01 Jul 2013, 21:19

Thank you for the advise whitewolf. I know very little at all about Taoism. Only a minor overview, and a few observations. Primarily it seems if you view the Tibetan culture where Buda came from you learn that through abstinence you understand how to deal with the trials of life and control of the body, but Buda was right. You need to fulfill the body's desires and longings to properly set them aside or they constantly plague you. From the two split views however there are hidden lessons to learn about excess. Buda might have been a great teacher, but his life seemed to lack much due to obesity and lack of honing his body to it's full potential, and the opposite true with other Tibetans. They train their mind as sharp as possible while letting their own body's begin to wither. It seems the hidden lesson is the only way to truly achieve one's own potential is to understand and accept your own frailties. You have to experience the physical pain and pleasure and understand how to fulfill both needs for self control and to grant what is needed to fulfill your needs while becoming your own master and understand when to tell yourself enough. Being homeless and traveling coast to coast i understood true freedom and the price to be paid for it. Mostly starvation and depression. However, I learned depression was countered by noticing what was beyond the physical pain. The beauty i saw everywhere, and awe at the endurance level that I could go through but still survive. Hate to quote a movie, but from Jurassic Park the line Life finds a way. That line is such a mouthful. lol anyway I'm rambling, but i will have to check it out. Might give me a few new viewpoints and ideas for my own studies.
Tennessee_Arborist
Tennessee_Arborist

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Lubu Mon 01 Jul 2013, 21:31

Hey Arborist, sounds like you have a pretty tough life, but from what ive learned as well, the harder the struggle, the better the riches. Sometimes things happen because we have to learn a lesson, once learned then things suitable to our enjoyment will come our way, though it may not be what it is that we desire it will be something more suitable to our desires. Keep on plugging.
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee_Arborist Mon 01 Jul 2013, 21:44

That was a long time ago. I have a new wife and 2 beautiful step daughters now. Had my own business running successfully for 6 years. It can be easy and hard at times but I love my life and couldn't trade a moment of it. If nothing else, at least in my life I know I lived. Thank you though.
Tennessee_Arborist
Tennessee_Arborist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum