Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Occult.bz: is it just me???

+6
Joe_Macbeth
thejackal
worlock93
luxigni
amandachen
Fire
10 posters

Go down

Occult.bz: is it just me??? Empty Occult.bz: is it just me???

Post  Fire Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:45 am

I would like to share something. Maybe about a year ago, i joined occult.bz to download a rather large file. My client was utorrent. While my download was downloading, i noticed that my upload was hardly anything. At the time i didnt think much of it, thinking: well, my utorrent is working, i guess people just arent downloading much. Some time later, the download had finished. But little did i realize, that there was a problem. My download had exceeded my upload and without even an email, my account had been disabled. Maybee a year had passed before I went to go download something else from occult.bz but couldnt get on. So I went to irc to find out what had happened. My account would be reactived and can only upload if i donated. When I went to seed the large download there was a message saying that i needed to upload about 4G of data to get out of the "watch". While trying to upload, i found out that I had to go back to an earlier version of utorrent. Ok, so i went and obtained it and tried to upload. Still no luck. At this point I was beginning to think that utorrent was not configured "properly" to use their private tracker. So I went back onto IRC to get some help in resolving my problem. While discussing the problem, since I had not donated my account was disabled again. So I am now in not the greatest of moods. So, what I would like to know is:
is this fair??? and

IS IT JUST ME?????

Fire

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Occult.bz: is it just me??? Empty Re: Occult.bz: is it just me???

Post  amandachen Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:43 am

If you don't like it, don't use it.

Is it fair? What? Downloading copyright material for free?
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Occult.bz: is it just me??? Empty Yep, there's something fishy about occult.bz

Post  luxigni Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:50 pm

I've noticed the same thing about the occult.bz (before they got me banned). I had to upload huge files to get the ratio going.

I wonder what is their motivation. I think they are just joining a huge collection of occult material and then, they're going to disappear.

Anyway, I found a nice collection of material I couldn't find anywhere else, so, I still would like an invite to rejoin theoccult.bz.

About, copyrighted material, as someone mentioned, that's just BS. Property is robbery. Para tod@s todo! pirat
luxigni
luxigni

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  worlock93 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:07 am

luxigni wrote:About, copyrighted material, as someone mentioned, that's just BS. Property is robbery.

Yeah, that's what people who don't own, make or create anything always say.
worlock93
worlock93

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  thejackal Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:00 pm

they're some facist/racist guys over they banned me too . I would have been bothered if I hadn't all ready raped the entire site using script hacking . That's real magic

Where to next .... lol (whistle)

thejackal

Registration date : 2012-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe_Macbeth Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:43 am

I cannot get to occult.bz.

In some places it says there is a questionaire you can do to give at IRC and this is to get a member, but this is not true. Instead you need to ahve a friend wiht invite

José

Joe_Macbeth

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  barfcookies Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Ahh, herpderpderpaderp.bz... had an upload of mine outright stolen by an admin who then banned me when I called him on it. I left them to their...whatever... after that because I can only tolerate bs up to my neck. Once it reaches my eyeballs, the tolerance goes right the frick away. I spit on them.

So no, not just you. They are kindof made of douchery imho.

barfcookies

Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Occult.bz: is it just me??? Empty Invite to occult.bz

Post  hier0phant Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:20 am

Could anyone please sling me an invite to Occult.bz
Would be much appreciated.
Regards Nate.
hier0phant
hier0phant

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Occult.bz: is it just me??? Empty re

Post  Robert7 Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:02 am

Hi, I was a member there for a long time after fighting for a long time to get in, allow me to give you some free advise, it not worth it the people there do not know nothing about metaphysical knowledge what so ever and are in my opinion brainless idiots, as far as stuff to download yes they have all kinds of stuff and all that stuff is poorly scanned and is not worth the time or the money you have to end up paying to have to get it...

Robert7

Registration date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  RRR123408 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:50 am

Is it possible that they banned me for inactivity, solid ratio, no rules broken?
Motherf**** -.-
RRR123408
RRR123408

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  RRR123408 Sat May 25, 2013 2:31 am

Sorry for spam, but if anyone has invite, please share it with me, I'll try to keep best ratio I can, and since digimob is standing still with new torrents, TO.BZ is only site where I can find new books.
PM. me if somebody has invite.
Sorry for spam once again
RRR123408
RRR123408

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down