Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROSPERITY WEB

3 posters

Go down

PROSPERITY WEB Empty PROSPERITY WEB

Post  Just Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:33 am

The Idea: To create a “web” of energy programmed by the participants. The focus of the web is Prosperity.

PROSPERITY WEB 0000prosp

How does this work?

Multiple party magical workings and groups are nothing new. Multiple people putting their energy, thought, and time into a common goal leads to a quicker manifestation of that goal. We are living in an era where instant information exchange and personal connections and communication are no longer limited by physical proximity. Magic, in my opinion was never limited by such, but the inability to communicate and coordinate with other practitioner’s effectively limited the exploration of distance linked workings. This has been changing over the years due to the advancement of communication technologies and availability of esoteric information. Distance magic is powerful stuff.

For those of you who have participated in distance workings in the past, this will be a little bit different in a few ways. First, there is no specific ritual to do, no particular deities or even the use of deities is necessary. This is not “path” specific magic. To link to the prosperity web requires only that you intend to link to the prosperity web. We will list some common associations that you can use to help direct your intent and anchor your link to the web in your mind. But how you use these associations is completely up to you. If you want to light a candle and wish growth to you and the web, this will work. If you want to use the talisman in meditation to link your energy to the web, this too will work. If you want to evoke a deity from your own pantheon and ask for prosperity to you and the web, do it up. If a sigil your thing, fire away. If you work on astral maybe take a trip and explore the web, if you work with energy you understand flow between parties, the web is a unique energy thread hyper charged to be used in manifestation of pattern manipulation. Prosperity to you and the web.

We will be using the energies of the lunar eclipse on the 21st to kick off the web. People may link to it at any point afterwards through some of the associations listed below. The web will be like a perpetual prosperity spell, sustained and charged by the participants. The more energy you put into the web, the more you will be able to access and feel the reverberations of, because your link will be stronger. This trait also allows people to participate in the web without synchronized times, meaning one can join in at any time after the initial creation on the 21st.

Associations for the Prosperity Web

Planetary Associations:

Jupiter

Rules
Success, Abundance, Money, Growth, Parties, Visions, Gambling

Detriment
Greed, Wastefulness

Element
Water, Fire

Day of the Week
Thursday

Astrological Sign
Sagittarius

Color
Blue, Purple

Metal
Tin

Crystals
Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Turquoise, Sugilite, Sapphire, Sodalite, Azurite

Herbs & Oils
Aloe, Nutmeg, Sage, Melissa, Cedar, Cinnamon, Agrimony, Anise, Betony, Dandelion, Hyssop, Juniper Berries, Linden, Mint, Mistletoe

Tarot
The Wheel of Fortune

Musical tone
F sharp

Mercury

Rules
Communication, Intellect, Business, Writing, Contracts, Buying and selling, Information of all kinds, Wisdom, Cleverness, Creativity, Science, Memory

Detriment
Dishonesty, Deception

Element
Air

Day of the Week
Wednesday

Astrological Sign
Virgo, Gemini

Color
Orange, Gold

Metal
Mercury

Crystals
Opal, Moss Agate, Aventurine, Sodalite, Fluorite

Herbs & Oils
Rosemary, Amber, Lilac, Lemon Peel, Agrimony, Anise, Betony, Dandelion, Hyssop, Juniper Berries, Mistletoe, Nutmeg, Sage, Lavender, Cherry, Periwinkle

Tarot
The Magician

Musical tone
D

Day and Event Associations:

Tuesday Ruled by Mars - Rules conquest, power over enemies - Use for magicks fast action, victory over enemies, strength, endurance, leadership, independence, competitiveness, dominion- Energy: Male

Total Lunar Eclipse: perfect unison of darkness and light. Moon carries the energies of both a full moon and a dark moon and all the phases in between. Energies of the sun are said to be in equal effect as energies of the moon.

Solstice: Coming into the light. The symbolism here can be applied as a growth period, enforcing the effects of the web.

Numerological Associations

Day: 21 2+1=3

Month: 12 1+2=3

Year: 2010 2+0+1+0=3

The number 3 symbolizes the principle of growth. When the initiating force of 1 unites with the germinating energy of 2 there is fruitfulness ,3. It signifies that there is a synthesis present, that imagination and an outpouring of energy is in action. Three deals with magic, intuition, and advantage. The number three invokes expression, versatility, and creative joy. Three can also be symbolic of cooperative rewards.

3+3+3=9

1+2+2+1+2+1=9

The number 9 symbolizes the principle of a universal philosophy or consciousness. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, and dominion. Nine deals with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence over situations and things. Projecting your possibility into the world.

Associative colors

Blue
Gold
Green

The Talisman’s symbols consist of the astrological symbol for both Jupiter and Mercury. A dollar sign as it is consensually associated with money and prosperity, and figure consisting of the letter S overlapping the letter L to stand for linking symbol, the theme of the web.

Sounds like fun to me, this is posted on multiple forums so should be an interesting mix.

Comments? Ideas? Whos down? Very Happy

Last edited by Just on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-19

http://evolution.spruz.com/

Back to top Go down

PROSPERITY WEB Empty Re: PROSPERITY WEB

Post  amandachen Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Just wrote: But how you use these associations is completely up to you. If you want to light a candle and wish growth to you and the web, this will work. If you want to use the talisman in meditation to link your energy to the web, this too will work. If you want to evoke a deity from your own pantheon and ask for prosperity to you and the web, do it up. If a sigil your thing, fire away. If you work on astral maybe take a trip and explore the web, if you work with energy you understand flow between parties, the web is a unique energy thread hyper charged to be used in manifestation of pattern manipulation. Prosperity to you and the web.

All these things will work? WOW. What is the mechanism for this? What is the mechanism for this that takes it beyond simply wishful thinking?

If all these methods work, then why do I actually need this prosperity web thing? It's redundant.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 pm

amandachen wrote:
Just wrote: But how you use these associations is completely up to you. If you want to light a candle and wish growth to you and the web, this will work. If you want to use the talisman in meditation to link your energy to the web, this too will work. If you want to evoke a deity from your own pantheon and ask for prosperity to you and the web, do it up. If a sigil your thing, fire away. If you work on astral maybe take a trip and explore the web, if you work with energy you understand flow between parties, the web is a unique energy thread hyper charged to be used in manifestation of pattern manipulation. Prosperity to you and the web.

All these things will work? WOW. What is the mechanism for this? What is the mechanism for this that takes it beyond simply wishful thinking?

If all these methods work, then why do I actually need this prosperity web thing? It's redundant.

Yep, seeing as how the basis is intent used in conjunction with personal belief. If your personal belief supports a particular paradigm then obviously that is the most effective one to work in. Do you need the prosperity web? No. You don't "need" any specific spell imo. However this creates a pathway and helps to set associative anchors for the web in the the participants mind to work as triggers in distance brain coupling. The basic need for any working in my opinion is intent. The rest is all props and tools, not necessary but helps. You may find it redundant, but the idea of a meta based group ritual using intent as the main link vs outside associations and "required" ceremony seems to resonate with a very large subset of various occult communities.

Just

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-19

http://evolution.spruz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CosmicEjaculation Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:27 am

Don't know what thought-forms or programs are involved in this 'web', but I was attracted to the thought of this conscious experiment before I went to sleep last night. Needless to say I had a nice little clair-audient and vision episode last night. Not saying that I know for sure, but something decided to make it self known. Before I fell asleep I got a huge hum/ring in my ear, laid down a few moments later and in my minds eye I saw a face. The face looked rather childish with a rather vicious smile and behind the face was a storm with lightning clouds. Shocked

Wasn't too sure what to make of it. So I went to asleep, had some strange dreams but don't remember them. Just thought I should share. Need less to say this is a interesting experiment, but I would be careful about WHAT is associated. How can you associate two different spectrum's of energy? This I'd like to know. Razz

CosmicEjaculation

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum