Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can books on elemental magick be included in the next submission ?

2 posters

Go down

Can books on elemental magick be included in the next submission ? Empty Can books on elemental magick be included in the next submission ?

Post  x32 Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:02 am

Is it possible to include some works on "Elemental Magick", like
1.Elemental Witch- Tammy Sullivan
2.Earth Power- Scott Cunningham
3.Practical Magic for Beginners: Techniques & Rituals to Focus Magical Energy - Brandy Williams
4.Inner Alchemy: Energy Work and the Magic of the Body Taylor Ellwood
5.Elemental Magick by D. J. Conway
6.Elemental Magick by Meaghan and Paul Ellis
7.The Healing Power of Faery

MOVED: This is not an announcement. It does not belong in the Announcements forum. It is a request for materials. It belongs in Bibliophilia.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MOVED: This is not an announcement. It does not belong in the Announcements forum. It is a request for materials. It belongs in Bibliophilia.)
x32
x32

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Can books on elemental magick be included in the next submission ? Empty Re: Can books on elemental magick be included in the next submission ?

Post  Admin Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:46 am

I don't see any reason why not, so long as someone submits them. We can only release material which is made available to us.

Admin
Frater Digimob Teknikos

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-10

https://digimob.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Can books on elemental magick be included in the next submission ? Empty Re: Can books on elemental magick be included in the next submission ?

Post  x32 Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:06 pm

How am I supposed to send you some ebooks I have ?
Do I have to upload them onto some filesharing site like RS MU HF MF etc and give you the link to be downloaded,so that you can include them all in your torrent pack ? Or I have to send you via email ?
some ebooks are quite big in size ...so filesharing would be better I suppose //

I need a few elemental magick guides and manuals to restart my studies, i had been quite ill for some time,and someone suggested that I begin elemental magick to balance my elements and basic nature ....
x32
x32

Back to top Go down

Post  x32 Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:11 pm

And Thanks Admin for the quick reply Very Happy
x32
x32

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:50 am

I do what I can when I have the time.

Emailing the links works, though please do us the favor of using a site that doesn't have download limitations if at all possible. The current favorite among the Release Team at the moment is Wuala, so you might even try that. But yes, emailing links to the files is generally the best method to use.

- Frater Digimob Teknikos

Admin
Frater Digimob Teknikos

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-10

https://digimob.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  x32 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:01 am

OK, i shall upload as many requests as possible, and then i shall make you the links available .

Thanks once more
x32
x32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down