Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All!

2 posters

Go down

Hello All! Empty Hello All!

Post  C82allen Sun May 02, 2010 10:27 am

Just a quick introduction, been interested in the occult for quite some time now. First came across the notion of the occult as quite a young child where rituals were performed by a river next to my school and was warned to stay away at night. The last five or so years I have been searching quite hard, found the taoist path but have stumbled off that path along the way and am somewhat lost again. I joined the masons last year and soon to become a master mason, hoping to find a lot of wisdom within the order as I progress have had lots of deja vu experiences about masonry like I have done it all before.
C82allen
C82allen

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Hello All! Empty Re: Hello All!

Post  neutralrobotboy Mon May 03, 2010 4:40 am

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you'll find your way again soon. What do you think took you away from taoism, if you don't mind elaborating?

neutralrobotboy

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.namelessnumberhead.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C82allen Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 am

I was attacked by 2 men and a doberman, funny thing is my tai chi saw them off I didn't fight back because there was the 2 of them plus the dog and just the one was attacking me so thought I was best not to fight back in case the other one got involved and the dog got loose, but my grounding meant no matter how hard he hit me he couldn't put me down and I think he ended up breaking his hand by hitting my skull so he let me walk away after that. Basically I became depressed because of it and I could no longer find the motivation to practice. I hopefully am going to get back into it again, in fact I will get back into again Masonry is helping me put my life back in order.
C82allen
C82allen

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum