Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hookers for Jesus"

3 posters

Go down

"Hookers for Jesus" Empty "Hookers for Jesus"

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:58 pm

"Hookers for Jesus" 1499194su2

Before we get started, I want to ask you to please read my story. It will explain a bit of my background, leading to my desire to start Hookers for Jesus.

God loves EVERYONE! And NO ONE should be excluded, least of all, sex workers! And if you are a current or former sex worker, I would like to invite you to come to church to show you that God loves you, unconditionally!!! You don't have to change anything before meeting God. He loves you and wants to have a relationship with you. Come as you are! Please... don't be afraid!

NO one is going to judge you when you decide to take that step of faith. How do I know this? Because when I finally decided that FEAR wasn't going to run my life anymore... I discovered that moving forward was the BEST decision that I ever made! I finally put my fear aside, came to church, and found out how many people were willing to accept me for WHO I was and not what I did.

I found real friends, real relationships to thrive on, and finally... real LOVE.

LOVE can move MOUNTAINS and change lives that would be otherwise destroyed! If we want something to change for the better, we cannot just dream about it. We must ACT upon it! LOVE IS ACTION!!! It only took One person's love and commitment over two thousand years ago to change the world! What would our nation be like if we really ACTED on the God-given dreams for our country and our people? If there is power in ONE, just imagine what a difference it would make if people came together with ONE vision!

If we truly love, we must truly act... this in turn will start a true revolution for real change! And in turn, CHANGE THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

See here for more.
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

"Hookers for Jesus" Empty Re: "Hookers for Jesus"

Post  Chakravanti Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:57 pm

I love it! I LOVE IT! I just love it...
Chakravanti
Chakravanti

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

"Hookers for Jesus" Empty Give what you can...

Post  Whitemaleseekingnothing Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:16 pm

Concubines for Christ!
Molls for the Messiah!
Prostitutes for the Prince of Peace!
Harlots for Hebrews!
Ladies of the Evening for the lamb!
Strumpet against Satan!
Trollops for the hell of it!

The spin off potential is nearly limitless...

Whitemaleseekingnothing

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

"Hookers for Jesus" Empty Re: "Hookers for Jesus"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down