Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm finally connecting with this world-wide community of wisdom...

2 posters

Go down

I'm finally connecting with this world-wide community of wisdom... Empty I'm finally connecting with this world-wide community of wisdom...

Post  Whitewolf Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:55 am

August 15, 2010

Hello

I just wanted to express my optimistic feelings about joining this international community/forum. I really hope to be able to develop some kind of intellectual and spritual corrrespondence with people who hold similar interests and mutual pursuits.
Although I have been actively searching the more esoteric aspects of living for quite some time, having a very eclectic nature, over the last 10 years I have more or less centered around a few perspectives, attitudes abd activities that I find suitable for me. I began to emerge from the practice of Yoga which I began 19 years ago (earlier if you want to include a striclty Hatha orientation) to eventually embrace Analytical Psychology, Taoism, Hermetics and Easterm Martial Arts. My intellectual interests and study include just about every legitimate aspect of the occult I encounter but these are the areas which I nurture on a daily basis.
Although I am a little intimidated by the high levels Of obvious occult knowledge many of the people on this website demonstrate I do hope I will be able to develop friendship, correspondence and and the wisdom we all respect.

Sincerely, Whitewolf
Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

I'm finally connecting with this world-wide community of wisdom... Empty Re: I'm finally connecting with this world-wide community of wisdom...

Post  liong Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Whitewolf wrote: August 15, 2010

Hello

I just wanted to express my optimistic feelings about joining this international community/forum. I really hope to be able to develop some kind of intellectual and spritual corrrespondence with people who hold similar interests and mutual pursuits.
Although I have been actively searching the more esoteric aspects of living for quite some time, having a very eclectic nature, over the last 10 years I have more or less centered around a few perspectives, attitudes abd activities that I find suitable for me. I began to emerge from the practice of Yoga which I began 19 years ago (earlier if you want to include a striclty Hatha orientation) to eventually embrace Analytical Psychology, Taoism, Hermetics and Easterm Martial Arts. My intellectual interests and study include just about every legitimate aspect of the occult I encounter but these are the areas which I nurture on a daily basis.
Although I am a little intimidated by the high levels Of obvious occult knowledge many of the people on this website demonstrate I do hope I will be able to develop friendship, correspondence and and the wisdom we all respect.

Sincerely, Whitewolf

Welcome in Digimob,
hope u enjoy here as i do and many friends here

liong

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

I'm finally connecting with this world-wide community of wisdom... Empty Thanks

Post  Whitewolf Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:48 am

Thanks, look foward ....
Whitewolf
Whitewolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

I'm finally connecting with this world-wide community of wisdom... Empty Re: I'm finally connecting with this world-wide community of wisdom...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down