Live Traffic Feed

Arhatic Yoga

Go down

Arhatic Yoga Empty Arhatic Yoga

Post  Spiritual_Aspirant on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:02 am

"Arhatic Yoga" is a synthesis of various yogic techniques, including powerful meditations and energy-generating physical and breathing exercises, integrated into a step-by-step system that rapidly and safely accelerates the spiritual development of the practitioner. “Arhatic" derives from the word Arhat, which means "a perfected one," or "a highly evolved being." An Arhat is one who, through diligent practice of yogic techniques and purposeful character-building, has overcome the impurities of desire and will. An Arhat has well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, the Chinese-Filipino spiritual master who is also the modern founder of Pranic Healing, created Arhatic Yoga to enable people of various formal religious beliefs or philosophies, to have access to inner teachings that make it easier for them to pursue spiritual development while at the same time maintaining a ’normal’ life. This means that in Arhatic Yoga, the individual who wishes to pursue the spiritual path need not retreat from the world, their career or their current relationships. In fact, these pursuits are used to help the individual to further develop, through the daily challenges and interactions, as well as difficulties that may occur within the family, in the office, or in the contemporary lifestyle.

Arhatic Yoga has been specifically designed to allow the practitioner to maintain their initial religious or philosophic practice. Practitioners may even improve or become more dedicated to their faith through this system of personal and spiritual development. Arhatic Yoga is further distinguished by its multi-leveled approach and its focus on purification, character-building and service. All Arhatic Yoga practitioners begin at the "Preparatory Level," where they learn the basics of spiritual development, as well as the fundamental meditations and breathing exercises, or pranayama, that get their physical and energy bodies ready for the great amount of energy that their practice will generate at the higher levels of Arhatic. But first, they must build a clean and strong energetic base at the Preparatory Level.


CLEAN ENERGY BODY

Purification is a critical element of the Arhatic Yoga practitioner’s foundation. Through physical and breathing exercises, the implementation of simple dietary guidelines, and greater control of their emotions, practitioners develop stronger and more vibrant, "energetically clean" physical and energy bodies. These purification routines yield significant benefits, including the ability to recognize and help avoid negative or unhealthy energies, to maintain healthier physical bodies and to help avoid "Kundalini syndrome."

Kundalini is the innate energy that resides near the base of the spine. When stimulated, this Energy can be used to accelerate spiritual development. However, when this energy is activated spontaneously or without proper guidance or direction, it can produce a host of unpleasant physical and emotional symptoms, and may even cause financial or material reversals. Arhatic Yoga's emphasis on purification greatly minimizes the risk of kundalini syndrome. Meditation, along with physical and breathing exercises, increases the size of the chakras, or energy centers, but it is character-building that keeps them large and powerful.

Character Building

In Arhatic Yoga, there is a strong focus on Character Building, including concepts based on Good Thoughts, Good Words, and Good Actions. Other aspects of Character are emphasized including Generosity and Non-Stealing, Moderation and Non-Excessiveness, and Loving Kindness and Non-Injury. Through actively practicing these positive aspects of character, and by consciously strengthening any character weaknesses, the addition of negative Karma is mostly avoided. Spiritual Development does not mean that the practitioner should give up his religious inclination, but rather that he or she becomes better and even more dedicated to their personal religious, or philosophic tradition.

Development of Your Golden Body

In addition, Arhatic Yogi’s becomes increasingly more dedicated to Serving and uplifting humanity, more Balanced, much calmer and better equipped to deal with the stresses of our modern lifestyle. The increased interest in Service accelerates their Good Karma, leading them to experience greater success, happier relationships and a healthier perspective on life. In the ‘Higher Arhatic’ levels of advancement, more Advanced Yogic Practices are shared. You may learn detailed information about the development of the Golden Body, about how to develop your intuitive facility and how to achieve Oneness, or Samadhi with your Higher Soul, leading you along the path to greater Illumination. If you are relatively healthy, can follow simple instructions and can stick to a regular routine, Arhatic Yoga may be of interest to you. Arhatic Yoga teaches a moderate approach to Spirituality and considers, the worldly needs as well as the spiritual needs of the practitioners.

*Content taken from Arhatic Yoga Website

Spiritual_Aspirant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Arhatic Yoga Empty Re: Arhatic Yoga

Post  Toltec on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:13 am

Well, here are two persons with "golden bodies":

Arhatic Yoga Danny10

Arhatic Yoga Mco_ph10
Toltec
Toltec

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Arhatic Yoga Empty Re: Arhatic Yoga

Post  Khephra on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Spiritual_Aspirant wrote:In Arhatic Yoga, there is a strong focus on Character Building, including concepts based on Good Thoughts, Good Words, and Good Actions. Other aspects of Character are emphasized including Generosity and Non-Stealing, Moderation and Non-Excessiveness, and Loving Kindness and Non-Injury. Through actively practicing these positive aspects of character, and by consciously strengthening any character weaknesses, the addition of negative Karma is mostly avoided. Spiritual Development does not mean that the practitioner should give up his religious inclination, but rather that he or she becomes better and even more dedicated to their personal religious, or philosophic tradition.

That seems very similar to the Buddhist notion of Mettā.

If Arhatic Yoga is suggested as a method of character building for the purpose of creating a "Golden Body", does that imply systems lacking a form of yogic practice are disadvantaged?

_________________
"Sacred Activism is the fusion of the mystic's passion for God with the activist's passion for justice, creating a third fire, which is the burning sacred heart that longs to help, preserve, and nurture every living thing." - Andrew Harvey
Khephra
Khephra

Age : 54
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Arhatic Yoga Empty Re: Arhatic Yoga

Post  Spiritual_Aspirant on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:53 am

Khephra wrote:
Spiritual_Aspirant wrote:In Arhatic Yoga, there is a strong focus on Character Building, including concepts based on Good Thoughts, Good Words, and Good Actions. Other aspects of Character are emphasized including Generosity and Non-Stealing, Moderation and Non-Excessiveness, and Loving Kindness and Non-Injury. Through actively practicing these positive aspects of character, and by consciously strengthening any character weaknesses, the addition of negative Karma is mostly avoided. Spiritual Development does not mean that the practitioner should give up his religious inclination, but rather that he or she becomes better and even more dedicated to their personal religious, or philosophic tradition.

That seems very similar to the Buddhist notion of Mettā.

If Arhatic Yoga is suggested as a method of character building for the purpose of creating a "Golden Body", does that imply systems lacking a form of yogic practice are disadvantaged?

I would say no, Yoga is only one of many several spiritual paths.

Spiritual_Aspirant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Arhatic Yoga Empty Re: Arhatic Yoga

Post  Spiritual_Aspirant on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:54 am

Toltec wrote:Well, here are two persons with "golden bodies":

Arhatic Yoga Danny10

Arhatic Yoga Mco_ph10

If I'm not mistaken, those two are Master Danny and Master Stephen. Are you an Arhatic Yogi?

Spiritual_Aspirant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Arhatic Yoga Empty Re: Arhatic Yoga

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum