........... Empty ...........

Post  . on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 am

Last edited by . on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

........... Empty Re: ...........

Post  amandachen on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:36 am

If vampires are immortal then I guess they have plenty of time to learn how to spell Very Happy
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  . on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:42 am

Last edited by Abadon777 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:10 am

Yes, Harry Potter, I'll see you later.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  . on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:32 am

Last edited by Abadon777 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Hrm... no, I don't think I'd agree with a path that proscribed the deification of ego. I'm obviously not the target audience.

As an aside, it is interesting to note that vampirism managed to spark some participation, but other (more substantive?) topics get left untouched... scratch
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrianswall on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Abadon777 for someone who values the sovereignty of Ego yours is pretty damn fragile. Lighten up, take what is useful here, let go what is not.

Abadon777 wrote:
amandachen wrote:If vampires are immortal then I guess they have plenty of time to learn how to spell Very Happy

Yet another wonderful comment from my darling Smile see you in your dreams sweety.

I donít know whether intentionally or inintentionally but the above could be construed as a threat. Now there is nothing new about wizards trying to piss into each otherís boots, however that is not what we are about here. If you want to play Astral gladiators with Amandachen then please do it elsewhere.

If I am misreading you then I apologise.

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  MelekM on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Abadon777 wrote:
amandachen wrote:If vampires are immortal then I guess they have plenty of time to learn how to spell Very Happy

Yet another wonderful comment from my darling Smile see you in your dreams sweety.

I have the 4 books this Temple of the Vampire sells, and there are some gems within them that I like. But the organization itself strikes me as a "lets make some money" type of thing. I'm wary of any temple or order whose only membership requirement is that you make a purchase. If this temple, or any other for that matter, had such wonderfully powerful secrets as immortality and vampiric strength, they'd be morons to give out such knowledge to anyone who is willing to pay 20 bucks for their book.
MelekM
MelekM

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  . on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Last edited by Abadon777 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  MelekM on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Oh no financially I'm fine; prior to my unfortunate incarceration I was smart enough to save for when the proverbial merda hit the fan. Im now enjoying retirement in my 30's. My apprehension, as I said, come from the fact that your temple sees no need to vet its members in any way beyond their ability to spend a few bucks on your books. I am not one who rejects vampirism out of hand as an impossibility, in fact I've done extensive research on the appearance of vampires in legends throughout history. I have had enough wholly inexplicable experiences in my occult practice to know that absolutely anything is possible, including vampirism. Hell why is vampirism any harder to believe in than the crap the vatican tries to spoon feed us? BUT, my friend, if there was a temple that possessed such powerful knowledge and who chose to give it out to even the dregs of society, rapists, serial killers, and so forth, provided they could shell out a few bucks for their books, well then that is a temple I wouldnt want ANY part of of.

Last edited by MelekM on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelekM
MelekM

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:17 pm

MelekM wrote:why is vampirism any harder to believe in than the crap the vatican tries to spoon feed us?
Vampirism is the crap the Vatican tries to spoon-feed us.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  . on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Last edited by Abadon777 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  MelekM on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:29 pm

[/quote] There you are again, my desert Rose... Twisted Evil Are you into vampirism as a closet case? You post an awful lot on this thread to detest everything it stands for. I take it that you must have ALLOT of unanswered questions about the subject. I can not tell you more than you can find out on your own, but if you need someone to talk to about it I am here if you want to PM me Smile[/quote]

No closet case here, I freely admit an interest in the subject, both historically and spiritually. Im just not interested in a temple that says "We have the secrets of the gods, we have the secrets of immortality!... And you too can have this great knowledge for 2 easy payments of only $19.99"
MelekM
MelekM

Back to top Go down

Post  . on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Last edited by Abadon777 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  MelekM on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Whoa whoa you misunderstood me... lol. What I am saying is, if you temple has this knowledge, if you have the secrets of immortality and such marvelous powers, why in the hell would you sell them for only $20? And why would you give them out to anyone who willl pay 20 bucks? wouldnt you want to be very, very careful who you allow to learn such powerful secrets? You mentioned illuminati and other secret societies. One thing they ALL have in common is that it is very, very difficult to even LOCATE them, to obtain membership requires a long probationary period, you must have a sponsor who is within the group and your character is thoroughly examined. But ToV doesnt do any of that. You claim you will give this powerful knowledge to anyone who buys these books. Doesnt that seem a little irresponsible and even moronic to you? I was NOT saying $20 is too much to pay, hell when I bought your books at the occult book store I paid $40 for the set! The money is nothing; what I am saying is how could you expect anyone to take your temple seriously when you accept everyone and anyone. Basically you're saying hey we have all the secrets of the universe, all the power in the world, we are elite, and even if someone is a lowlife you'll share those secrets with them for a few bucks.

Now do you see where Im going?
MelekM
MelekM

Back to top Go down

Post  . on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Last edited by Abadon777 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down