.......... Empty ..........

Post  . on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Last edited by Sang. on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  neutralrobotboy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:42 pm

...Dude, you're really pushin' your luck.

neutralrobotboy

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.namelessnumberhead.com

Back to top Go down

Post  neutralrobotboy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:09 pm

I think I favor banning for this: Having been warned once about spam, he posts again with an advertisement for the exact same place. This suggests that the user is incapable of learning.

neutralrobotboy

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.namelessnumberhead.com

Back to top Go down

Post  . on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Last edited by Abadon777 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ezavan on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:16 am

dig man, feeding on energy to build power, magnetism, wisdom and harmony is an instinct for millions of humans. i agree that by exalting the ego great rewards become available. i also feel that for the thousands of people who become unhealthy and sociopathic due to imbalances created by irresponsible feeding, a functional education would be life-changing. however, i do not appreciate any organization that claims it has the sole lineage and only truth regarding something that is done literally hundreds of times a day by unwitting participants all over the world. (it may be useful to here note that in my experience the most fulfilling form of "knowledge" regarding this kind of "vampirism" is the instinctual sublimation of impulses, not a dogmatic creed and theory) i'm not trying to pick on you tho, i also make fun of and am derisive towards the GD the OTO and other heirarchal organizations that seem primarily motivated by the ultimately corruptive influence of greed. i only encourage the development of groups, similar to this forum, developed with an agenda of free information, and distribution, and without a claim of objective "Truth". again, for clarity, i think if more people realized the give and take of energy in their lives lots and lots of extreme problems could be solved...but dude...look at the effin logo for this group, and consider the promises of money, social power, and "wisdom"...i haven't read any of the books made available by the group you are zealous about, and maybe this means that all judgment here is unfair. i am not, however, unfamiliar with methods of vampirism and techniques of energy manipulation...having investigated the link which was your first contribution to this forum, my alarms went off, this has distinct earmarks of a money-maker trying to exploit people who feel powerless caught up in the pop-culture trend towards romanticizing the mythic vampire. lots of glitzy skulls and veiled promises of "real power" (even if some power is substantiated by "inner teachings") in my experience usually means a secret society is trying to get funding from or gain greater psychic influence from devotees of an outer order who are willing to stop investigating and be sated after superficial goals have been reached and surface power is enjoyed. a squeaky clean non-criminal, pop-friendly tradition with allusions to wealth and sexual fulfillment seems...kinda...suspicious. i don't mean to poo-poo your beliefs or practices tho, just as i am willing to associate with members of the OTO who really really really want to do sexual favors to crowley's corpse (that's a joke...although with some of you kooks i do wonder (points to the latest poll)) i am not going to close my mind to your ideas immediately. magic is magic, and if you're doing it, that's a lot more my style than book collectors who debate the merit of a dead man's political position. seriously though, don't push your stuff too hard unless its a PDF and your intent is academic or you should be expecting at least a little friction from a primarily right-hand path group. also important, if you follow forum tradition and introduce yourself in the thread provided for new members on the main page it would be a LOT easier to defend yourself as not a spammer and also identify others who pursue darker left-hand type experiments. this is an organization geared towards free sharing of information...sooo...feel like leaking some of those texts for the greater good of all occultists and dark magicians everywhere? i hope to find out something more about you than your affiliation with a temple very soon, please check out the "introduction" thread.
ezavan
ezavan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:29 am

ezavan wrote:dig man, feeding on energy to build power, magnetism, wisdom and harmony is an instinct for millions of humans. i agree that by exalting the ego great rewards become available. i also feel that for the thousands of people who become unhealthy and sociopathic due to imbalances created by irresponsible feeding, a functional education would be life-changing. however, i do not appreciate any organization that claims it has the sole lineage and only truth regarding something that is done literally hundreds of times a day by unwitting participants all over the world. (it may be useful to here note that in my experience the most fulfilling form of "knowledge" regarding this kind of "vampirism" is the instinctual sublimation of impulses, not a dogmatic creed and theory) i'm not trying to pick on you tho, i also make fun of and am derisive towards the GD the OTO and other heirarchal organizations that seem primarily motivated by the ultimately corruptive influence of greed. i only encourage the development of groups, similar to this forum, developed with an agenda of free information, and distribution, and without a claim of objective "Truth". again, for clarity, i think if more people realized the give and take of energy in their lives lots and lots of extreme problems could be solved...but dude...look at the effin logo for this group, and consider the promises of money, social power, and "wisdom"...i haven't read any of the books made available by the group you are zealous about, and maybe this means that all judgment here is unfair. i am not, however, unfamiliar with methods of vampirism and techniques of energy manipulation...having investigated the link which was your first contribution to this forum, my alarms went off, this has distinct earmarks of a money-maker trying to exploit people who feel powerless caught up in the pop-culture trend towards romanticizing the mythic vampire. lots of glitzy skulls and veiled promises of "real power" (even if some power is substantiated by "inner teachings") in my experience usually means a secret society is trying to get funding from or gain greater psychic influence from devotees of an outer order who are willing to stop investigating and be sated after superficial goals have been reached and surface power is enjoyed. a squeaky clean non-criminal, pop-friendly tradition with allusions to wealth and sexual fulfillment seems...kinda...suspicious. i don't mean to poo-poo your beliefs or practices tho, just as i am willing to associate with members of the OTO who really really really want to do sexual favors to crowley's corpse (that's a joke...although with some of you kooks i do wonder (points to the latest poll)) i am not going to close my mind to your ideas immediately. magic is magic, and if you're doing it, that's a lot more my style than book collectors who debate the merit of a dead man's political position. seriously though, don't push your stuff too hard unless its a PDF and your intent is academic or you should be expecting at least a little friction from a primarily right-hand path group. also important, if you follow forum tradition and introduce yourself in the thread provided for new members on the main page it would be a LOT easier to defend yourself as not a spammer and also identify others who pursue darker left-hand type experiments. this is an organization geared towards free sharing of information...sooo...feel like leaking some of those texts for the greater good of all occultists and dark magicians everywhere? i hope to find out something more about you than your affiliation with a temple very soon, please check out the "introduction" thread.
I feel drained after reading all that.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  sendoshin on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Yeah, some paragraphs would have been nice in there...

- Sendoshin

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://digimob.freewebhostx.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:31 pm

sendoshin wrote:Yeah, some paragraphs would have been nice in there...

- Sendoshin

This was one of the oddest dialogues we've yet to see! The author disappeared in a hurry and thoroughly swept-up behind himself...

"Sacred Activism is the fusion of the mystic's passion for God with the activist's passion for justice, creating a third fire, which is the burning sacred heart that longs to help, preserve, and nurture every living thing." - Andrew Harvey
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  sendoshin on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:35 pm

I was referring to Ezavan's comment, but yeah, that was odd as well...

- Sendoshin

Back to top Go down

Post  ezavan on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:25 pm

yeah, i guess i probably should have broken up that response...i took time to check out their material tho, seemed kinda goth-kid-escapist to me, but also might have been backed by some real power *shrug* who knows? they incorporate a pretty effective "map" of consciousness in its various states in one of the later books in the series. i dunno man, even the most implausible delusions, if given the respect of Truth, can bestow incredible confidence and ability...
ezavan
ezavan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  sendoshin on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:20 pm

I think I read it phrased best in Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series, specifically book six, For Love of Evil, and I'm going to try to get as close to that phrasing as possible here: The best lies are sandwiched firmly between two truths. The more truth you feed into your lie, the more believable it is, and the harder to pick apart. This tactic has been used for eons by all sorts of people to get their way, and religious and occult groups are no exception.

This is not to say that the aforementioned group is guilty of lying - it's only a lie if you don't believe it to be the truth when you tell it. The trouble with truth versus fact stem from the fact that truth is subject to the belief of the individual presenting it as such, whereas fact is subject only to its own reality. People tend to confuse the two, and either present non-factual information as fact because they feel it to be truth, or turn on those who have done such in the belief that they have been lied to. It's difficult to realize the difference when the words are used interchangeably. So they may not be lying, but that doesn't mean they are presenting nothing but fact.

- Sendoshin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum