Live Traffic Feed

Goetic Experimentation

Go down

Goetic Experimentation Empty Goetic Experimentation

Post  mikenoxaura on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:27 pm

I've just started working with the Goetia, and i was wondering who has had some good experiences.

mikenoxaura

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Goetic Experimentation Empty Re: Goetic Experimentation

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Lon Milo Duquette. Smile
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Goetic Experimentation Empty goetic experiments

Post  mikenoxaura on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 am

yup. had read "My Life With Spirits," and most of his others...that's why i decided to try. So far, so good. Marbas has turned out to be highly useful. So has Malphas for that matter.

mikenoxaura

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:25 pm

There was an off-shoot of the A.'.A.'. called "The Order of the Midnight Sun" that was heavily invested in mixing Goetia with hierogamy; but I think, by and large, Goetic studies are rather low-profile and private. I know a Soror who mentors in Goetia and talismans, but so far as I know she only works one-on-one.

"Sacred Activism is the fusion of the mystic's passion for God with the activist's passion for justice, creating a third fire, which is the burning sacred heart that longs to help, preserve, and nurture every living thing." - Andrew Harvey
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  digicamghosts on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 am

Are you working with a teacher? I had never heard of Goetia till I read your post. I had to look it up to understand it better and this is what I read.

http://heru-ra-ha.tripod.com/topics/goetia.html

Frankly, I think it is dangerous. I mean, it can be done, but you gotta be careful and you need to work with an expert. This is something too dangerous for dabblers.

digicamghosts

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kazdax on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Lon's book is awesome on the Goetia .. If you havnt noticed already .. the sigils in the Goetia manual seem similer to the Haiti Vodoo Religion ..

Here is somethings you might want to know .. I belive for that to work .... Which would be commonsense ..

any self respecting Nercromancer knows that to get the results that a man of God gets..you have to mimic him and out stand his force ..

That is ..if you want to work with Spirits that are considered demons and might cause problems ..you have to be ready from Head to toe to handle it and also to make sure the damm invocation and evocations works ..because without Power thats above you ..you cant do shit ..instead you will be the one being done ..

I would suggest these things .. The Goat is the Key to bringing the Demons into life .. Now dont ask me why .. I just know it is the Key .. The snake is also another Key ..

you have 2 keys now and 2 doors to open .. Now you can work with the Snake and the Goat ..till you get what you want ..tho you might end up being a slave of some demon ..
so you would rather have control and power over such things .. perhaps if you started praying like a Monk and meditated like a monk and keeps chastity and the body clean and all that ..

then perhaps you are ready to truely be a black Mage and do the Demon evocations..

people mistaken and think that black magic means .. you have to do things like eat shit and drink piss and eat human flesh ..that all is upsurd ..it does seem nice in a Hollywood or a B style Horror movie ..that is not reality .. and people who do that .. ususally are the folks i mentioned above .. they pray 24/7 .. they keep there body clean ..only defile it when they need to do the so called Dark Arts .. etcetc

do you see what i mean ?

If you really wanna do it like the Necromancers who are above you .. a Linage of really old Powerfull Mage .. you need to first remember the one above you ..Adore him .. speak good of him and finally let him do the Magic Smile ..

If Kabbalist .. you start at Malkuth .. and therefore the one above you will be .. Hod , Yesod or Netzach ..
HOD is the Mighty Magician i mentioned above .. He knows what to do .. HOD also means Majesty and is the unspeakable name of God .. YAH ..

there we go .. the truth is reviled .. the magic is understood .. now all is left is execution ..

In Love
The Morning Star

kazdax

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum