Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No, I said 'ello...but thats close enough.

4 posters

Go down

No, I said 'ello...but thats close enough. Empty No, I said 'ello...but thats close enough.

Post  Wyrd_Artist_Girl Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:11 pm

*Pokes head in* ...Ello fellow pagan/occult-types! I bring raspberries and greetings!
Ur...I'm an artist, and a pagan...but I don't really subscribe to a particular path as of yet. I've been learning paganism for a while, but I'm definitely STILL learning! ...So...I'm not sure how often I'll be able to keep up with the forum here, but I like discussing religion and magic, and wanted to introduce myself anyways! Hurr! XD....um....*FLEE!*
Wyrd_Artist_Girl
Wyrd_Artist_Girl

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-15

http://www.deramis.com

Back to top Go down

No, I said 'ello...but thats close enough. Empty Re: No, I said 'ello...but thats close enough.

Post  Hadrianswall Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:20 am

many welcomes and thanks for the raspberries. Smile

An artist, cool, Smile what type of medium do you use?

Enjoy your stay, I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

No, I said 'ello...but thats close enough. Empty Re: No, I said 'ello...but thats close enough.

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Welcome!

Does the process of learning ever stop? If so, what then?
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyrd_Artist_Girl Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Hadrianswall, Thanks! I like to use all sorts of mediums really, but watercolor is a favorite.

ankh_f_n_khonsu, my point exactly...it would be like...reaching the END of the internet O_o
Wyrd_Artist_Girl
Wyrd_Artist_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:59 pm

No, I said 'ello...but thats close enough. 293562775_a89d9993fe_o

Smile

Somehow I doubt most folks around here have much aversion to reading books, but still...
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyrd_Artist_Girl Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:30 pm

Ha! I knew someone would bring that up! I've seen that page and it cracks me up...I think I'm going to send it to my mom one day while she's online. It will really freak her out, because she's not so good on computers and might take it seriously Twisted Evil
Wyrd_Artist_Girl
Wyrd_Artist_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  sendoshin Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:07 am

It really is too bad the EOTI account keeps getting suspended. Traffic limitations, probably.

My main medium is my wife.

Oh, wait, you're referring to artistic media? Silly me. Must be the fact that this is an occult site; I thought you were referring to a clairvoyant. Very Happy

I'm sure you've noticed it by now if you've been around in the past few days, but there's a Release Index now if you'd like to find a specific file among the plethora in our releases. Now if only there was a raspberry resurrection spell/ceremony/etc somewhere in there. They were long dead before I got here. Sad

- Sendoshin
sendoshin
sendoshin

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://digimob.freewebhostx.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum