Horse found on 12th floor
Police called to investigate a strange smell in a block of flats found a horse jammed into a ventilation shaft 12 storeys up.
Residents in the tower block in Prokuplje, southern Serbia, called police and when officers arrived they said the smell was so bad they ordered the building to be evacuated because of fears the overpowering fumes could be lethal.
A police spokesman said: "The smell was absolutely noxious. We had no idea what it was at first and did not want to take any risks.
"We even had to call in a special unit which deals with dangerous chemicals. Eventually though our officers tracked down the stink to the air vents and finally found the putrefying remains which were identified as a horse.
"How on earth someone managed to get a horse's body 12 storeys up and why someone would put it there though we have no idea."
"Sacred Activism is the fusion of the mystic's passion for God with the activist's passion for justice, creating a third fire, which is the burning sacred heart that longs to help, preserve, and nurture every living thing." - Andrew Harvey
- Age : 55
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum