Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

ebook correction

Go down

ebook correction Empty ebook correction

Post  shadowsthorne Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 am

just wanted to start out saying love your site and have enjoyed many downloads and learning from your resources. I'm not sure if this is the exact place for this but hoping this will be ok to post here.. recently downloaded submission digest 28.4 and wondering if a correction can be made in the material, the book titled "How to Make and Use a Magic Mirror - Donald Tyson" is missing a scan of page 86-87, the text skips from 84-85 to 88-90 leaving out the final half of the ritual setup for scrying (not a huge deal since most of us can adapt another ritual) but for completeness thought would bring this to someones attention and perhaps if someone owns a copy of the book that can be fixed so the book is complete. if said book is fixed would like very much to get an email so i can redownload it so my collection is proper. Thanks and keep up the great work, Thoth bless the always with more learning.
    Merrik

shadowsthorne

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-06-03

Back to top Go down