Live Traffic Feed

a strategy to theoccult.bz

Go down

a strategy to theoccult.bz

Post  Nicky Lubu on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm

yes a strategy, i have one but you have to bare with me on this one.
we should get 1-2 people for each subject and download everything in each subject and communicate with eachother to make sure eachother knows what we are downloading, and finally we all get together and release the info into one mega submission making their sources publicly viewed not to mention easier to get instead of worrying about your ratio.
i already got started i have the whole enochian section minus the exclusives, i have most of the esoteric christianity section and then im going to move into either the egyptology, rosicrucian or the golden dawn section, do i have any takers on this? we need people who also have perfect ratios to download the exclusives.
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a strategy to theoccult.bz

Post  worlock93 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:25 am

Nicky Lubu wrote:yes a strategy, i have one but you have to bare with me on this one.
we should get 1-2 people for each subject and download everything in each subject and communicate with eachother to make sure eachother knows what we are downloading, and finally we all get together and release the info into one mega submission making their sources publicly viewed not to mention easier to get instead of worrying about your ratio.
i already got started i have the whole enochian section minus the exclusives, i have most of the esoteric christianity section and then im going to move into either the egyptology, rosicrucian or the golden dawn section, do i have any takers on this? we need people who also have perfect ratios to download the exclusives.

Why? Did theoccult.bz declare war on digimob or something? Granted, I find many of theoccult.bz folks to be rather douchebaggy, but hoarders usually are. And I admit, every time I hear someone crying because somebody pirated something they pirated I just want to give them a nice slap to the face. Eventually everything on theoccult.bz always ends up somewhere else, so why bother with some concerted effort to attack those whiny children?
worlock93

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Sounds like trouble!
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Lubu on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 am

no, no, who am i to declare war, i just dont like the fact that i have to watch a ratio or get banned every time. i like to watch alot of videos let along reading and soothing music as well but is it worth to get banned every time? i cant even get exclusives, i know im supposed to limit myself but, come on. the staff is even really mean about everything every time i upload something it gets like 20- 30 leechers and then bam they smack me with the "oh this is new age stuff" and i wanna respond and say wow really? because, it contains things from the start of the religion how is it possibly all new age this is considered esoteric knowledge you dweeb. and everybody put thanks on the torrent they were all happy until it got deleted, they deleted half of my uploads, how do they expect me to keep a good ratio? anyways i dont hate the site, i just simply dont like the rules, nor the staff, and ive heard alot of the same from other people, thats why im saying lets work as a team.
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RRR123408 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:38 am

Yeah I know what you're saying, but theoccult.bz is like a brother site of digimob, different rules out there, if they want to keep exclusives, let them, it's a matter of time before we find the same exclusive contest here in digimob torrents.... In any case you can find a lot of their leeched stuff if you google for it...

RRR123408

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down