Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post  Tyler Durden Fri May 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Hi

I'm a young guy from Brazil and I'm also pretty confused. I have had contact with many eastern philosophies (especialy Buddhism, Hinduism and Taoism) for about a year (before i was more like a hardcore agnostic) and i must say that they totally transformed my sense of existence. However, for all this time i could never understand all these magical rituals and i simply ignored them since i was coming from a very materialist mindset about reality.

Recently i've watched a seminar called ''Phychic Influence'' by Ross Jeffries, which recommended the reading of a book called ''Liber Null'' by Peter J Caroll. Suddenly all those weird eastern rituals seemed to make sense. A LOT OF SENSE.

Yet, i can feel that my brain is resisting it. It simply don't want to believe, even thought i've already got some significant results. And i fell that this compulsive skepticism surely is compromissing my performance.

Please, someone tell that i'm am not in a long dream.

Appreciate your attention.

And i hope that i can learn and contribute a lot here with you.

Rodrigo Foseca.

Tyler Durden

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post  Hadrianswall Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 am

Welcome Rodrigo,

Ever been to gym and know that you have a choice wether to stay in the comfort zone or push that little bit harder. What seems impossible is often just a plateau, which then opens up to a whole new level of performance.

Well the brain and your belief system are the same, there is always resistence, this is what makes break through possible. Its all good accept your limitations and then go beyond them

Boa viagem!

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum