Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Strange Experiences

+5
    digicamghosts
    sendoshin
    ankh_f_n_khonsu
    baruck
    amandachen
    9 posters

Go down

Strange Experiences Empty Strange Experiences

Post  baruck Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 pm

In 2001 or 2002 not sure now, I'm still not interested in the occult, and had just moved to a rented apartment and going through a time of stress at work. I began to study meditation with a book and researching the subject, and in fact could be less stressed.

To summarize the issue, two curious facts do not leave my mind today:

One is the fact that I start cooking without ever really cooked and suddenly do well in the kitchen quickly, intuitively use spices I did not know. After a while I realized a information that is no longer remembered, the place where the building was there for many years been a fine French restaurant that was demolished and had led to the building.

The other fact was in the same place I was trying to meditate in broad daylight with the window open and the sun outside. In front of me was a mirror in which I was not paying attention because I was not directly focus on it but a little while.
    Suddenly I opened my eyes and saw a figure in the mirror of which I had never known until that moment and took a tremendous scare, the figure had bright colors, yellow, red, blue ... I've been searching and found the picture but no color and I was sure it was the same and still have never met this figure in color in any book or internet, the image was BAPHOMET very clear and colorful in the mirror, and disappeared quickly.

Does it have any meaning that I'll still find out one day? or only the experiences of unprepared novice? Or I have some kind of "sense" to detect sharp impressions of the place? How to exploit it?

LVX

baruck

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Strange Experiences Empty Re: Strange Experiences

Post  amandachen Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:25 pm

baruck wrote: the image was BAPHOMET
    Describe it. Do you mean a goat of Mendes?
    amandachen
    amandachen
    Admin

Number of posts : 291
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  baruck Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Yes dear!

This guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Baphomet.png

what does this mean?

baruck

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:48 pm

baruck wrote:what does this mean?

That you're destined to convert to Islam?
    ankh_f_n_khonsu
    ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  baruck Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 pm

I think not, I have no connection with Islam.
    The only "sacred" text I have intimacy is with the TaNaCh, and with that salad called by most of the new testament, which is not new, nor a will.

And Thanks, I'm not going to commit the folly of telling a personal experience in a forum again.

I have no interest in dogma, which is now next to me is the deism. So what's left for me in the field of magic is perhaps CHAOS or someting new as possible, no more old and moldy and misinformation and fear.

Admin if you can delete this topic.

Tchau.

baruck

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:29 am

Oh, baruck, dear. I'm so sorry you got mocked. I have the same fear of revealing personal experiences here.
    amandachen
    amandachen
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sendoshin Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:56 pm

I'm not sure if any of us are dream interpreters... There are references that may help you with that, many of them in our own releases (check the Release Index, linked at the top of the page), but I personally haven't read any of them yet, and still wouldn't quite feel qualified to interpret the dream myself if I had without FAR more detail.

Sensitivity to spiritual things and sensitivity to good-natured teasing are two very different things. Almost nothing said here is meant to be taken personally. If you choose to do so anyway, you have only yourself to blame. Still, I didn't see ankh_f_n_khonsu's response as mocking so much as a shot in the dark.

From what I *do* understand of dream interpretation, we have far from enough detail to figure this one out. The best interpretations actually come from a deep understanding of all prior dreams had by the same individual - meaning we'd have to know everything you've ever dreamt, in as much detail as you could recall it. Hardly an easy task, no? I recommend recording every dream you can remember having from here on out, in as much detail as you can - right when you wake up is best. Once you have a decent log of dreams, grab a handful of the dream interpretation books from our shelves or someone else's (if you grab from someone else's, let us know so we can add it to our own as well) and see what you can figure out for yourself.

Because you did get one thing right in all that. Dreams are a very personal experience.

- Sendoshin
    sendoshin
    sendoshin

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://digimob.freewebhostx.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:43 am

Nobody can delete this thread for him?
    amandachen
    amandachen
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  digicamghosts Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 am

But why do you want to delete this thread? It is intriguing to many like me. What you experienced was a vision, right? Not a dream? I think the only way to get to the bottom of it is to check it out yourself. I have never heard of Baphomet. I would like to look it up sometime though.

You might have experienced certain imprints...past energy locked up in an old place. Again, I cannot be sure.

digicamghosts

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:26 pm

We *want* people to feel comfortable sharing personal experiences, and in looking through this thread I can't see where anyone has been disrespectful.

Baphomet, FYI, is thought by many scholars to be a revision of Mohammed. See Templar History.

As for practical feedback, I'd suggest some work with refining your ability to enter lucid states. Do you keep a dream diary?
    Khephra
    Khephra

Number of posts : 897
    Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm

amandachen wrote:Oh, baruck, dear. I'm so sorry you got mocked. I have the same fear of revealing personal experiences here.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or ???
    Khephra
    Khephra

Back to top Go down

Post  Frater_NS Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Hello baruck,

On the cooking thing. Did you get a strong urge and desire to cook while at home in your building? Was cooking something you always enjoyed and wanted to develop?

On the Mirror thing. Mirrors are often the places where disturbances in a building can manifest. I wouldn't automatically assume the Baphomet image you saw was the Baphomet, the astral plane is the realm of illusion and you should take what you "see" with a pinch of salt.

Have you seen anything in the mirrors in your house before or was this the first time?

If you don't want to continue this discussion publicly, you can send me a PM.

in LVX,
    Fr. N.S

Frater_NS

Number of posts : 132
    Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Unless I'm mistaken, you can edit/delete any post you make. No admin assistance is needed.
    ankh_f_n_khonsu
    ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  baruck Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Okay folks,

I'm back, and today I read the posts.

I'm not feeling offended by anyone, I'm not a child and know well my feelings.

Just after having posted the topic I thought it was a waste of time, so I spoke to delete the post.

My intention here is just to learn and I thought the Digimob could be a place for this because I am a novice on the subject as I have made clear in another post, and perhaps soon also be able to help the community because my goals are not selfish.

I just think that if someone does not know what to answer, or point to which direction to go, do not say anything!

Some people who frequent forums (and this happens in all forums) just post anything just to accumulate posts, I think they feel good to see on your account xxxx number of posts, that people should be ignored because they do not add anything to community.

Nobody here is obliged to help anyone I know, but if the goal of the forum is to mobilize people to the knowledge of the occult, I thought I might find help and not just a phrase at random.

I read about BAPHOMET and I know the supposed allusion to MUHAMED, but that's just a guess, or is a figure created by Eliphas Levi to show some teaching, this is not what interests me.

I do not think BAPHOMET is some kind of "entity" and not even know if "entities" really exist or are products of the human mind. I'm not afraid of demons or something and I was not horrified to see the figure, for I've seen sinister things out there, "possessed" people with superhuman strength and has now participated in "exorcism", things that I no longer more interested.

But what interests me is what is behind these things? another dimension? just a "plan" full of dreams? must interpret the symbols? it is possible to move to that other plan and to know more? these visions or pictures that I have when I meditate will intensify to the point of a movie, a story? or I may end up schizophrenic? This is dangerous?

As you can see is not so simple, is not so learn some tricks and go around saying, now I'm a magician! I know I have much to learn ...

But I am grateful to all who had the sincere intention to help, until now.

Maybe I should join some organization, I think we only have here in Brazil one of the OTO, A:. A:. seems to be down, but as I said I do not like dogmas and laws "revealed". The book of the law seems to me just one more in the style of the New Testament, a mixture of Rabelais + Revelation ... another copy and paste.

Anyway, already said too much ...

And responding to the posts:

Sendoshim - If you read my post you will see that this is not a dream, it became clear that I was not sleeping but meditating. But thanks for trying.

digicamghosts - I think I feel so many "imprints" in several places where I go, maybe there are physical particles to retain memories of the past and become like dust and sometimes there we can decode them, who knows ...

Khephra - I have a dream journal but although I rarely dream, or at least I do not remember the dreams. But how can "refining your ability to enter lucid states"?

Frater NS - This is the kind of response that we must have here in this forum. Thank you in advance.
    Yes, I had to learn to cook, but suddenly it was like I already knew, especially with the herbs seemed to know how to deal with them and now when I look at a plant I have the impression of knowing what she will do, but I can not " access the information. "
    I do not understand this sentence: "the astral plane is the realm of illusion and you should take what you" see "with a pinch of salt."
    I had not seen anything prior to this event in the mirror, was the first and so far there was no other. I no longer live in this place.

And adding, in the same place I started playing sitar and had classes and progressing fast, my wife asked me, why you want to play this instrument? I did not know but I wanted that metallic sound that made me feel good. And some time later when I used binaural sounds, that was almost the same effect on my mind.

And I've also had that experience of feeling the snake up the spine and cover my head while meditating, but it was only once, everything in that apartment. Bizarre!

Excuse my little knowledge of English language! (With a little help from my friend google).

Thank you all!

LVX

baruck

Back to top Go down

Post  sendoshin Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 pm

I apologize, I hadn't actually read your post in a while and skimmed over it to refresh my memory, so missed the part where you mentioned were awake.

In our defense, I would like to say that each of us is helping in whatever way we know how, and even though you may not see the connection immediately, each of us is presenting "the kind of response that we must have here in this forum". I personally feel as though you are discounting everyone whose advice you do not immediately understand. This community does not tolerate (for long) people who post just to increase their post counts. Trolls - the Internet slang for such users - have been filtered out before. Essentially, if you don't understand why someone is responding the way they are, ask them to clarify - as you have done with Frater_NS.

Finally, since you are having to translate most of your posts via Google (any other computerized translator will have similar issues), you might not intentionally be using the phrasing you end up using. I'd just like to bring to your attention that you are coming across as being fairly arrogant here. This may be the source of the "discounting everyone" feeling I mentioned above, in which case... well, best I can say is try translating the English you get back into your own native tongue (Portuguese?) to make sure you got the meaning you were looking for. You may have to run the translation several times back and forth, changing your wording, to get what you actually mean - translators are far from perfect. Using two windows to do this often helps immensely.

I do hope you can find the help you seek, and I will help when and where I might have some insight, but none of us is perfect, so we guarantee nothing. Best of luck!

- Sendoshin
    sendoshin
    sendoshin

Back to top Go down

Post  baruck Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 am

Friends,

At no time did I mean to be disrespectful to anyone, if it is understood by some I'm sorry! my sincere apologies!

I have always made it clear that I have come in search of help to better understand the world of magic that is a new thing for me. And since then I have learned a lot, thanks to all who shared through these torrents that are very precious to me and I'm sure I would not get so many amazing books anywhere else!

I will continue sharing the torrents that I download whenever something new comes up, because I like to go as a seeder for several days after completing my downloads, and I have noticed many times that few are the seeders, many times I checked they were only 2 or 3 seeders. But while I can share too, I will share!

I thank everyone who helped me in this forum, but I think I should look for a nearby community who speaks my language! or at least Spanish. To try to avoid misunderstandings, but even when speaking the same language that can happen ....

I am currently leaving the community, banishing myself! This is my last access or just for a few private messages.

I want every person who come here find your own way!

Thanks to all again!

Now I know that:
    "the Tao that can be described is not the Divine Tao"

LVX

baruck

Back to top Go down

Post  sendoshin Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:15 pm

There is no need to leave the community because of a minor mistranslation... You're far from the only one who needs a translator to speak English. Very Happy We will respect your decision if that's what you want, but we really do value your input.

Until we speak again.

- Sendoshin

Last edited by sendoshin on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sendoshin
    sendoshin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:36 pm

For a non-native English speaker, I think Baruck phrases himself quite well...
    Khephra
    Khephra

Back to top Go down

Post  kazdax Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:49 pm

The most odd thing is it me or the world of occultist trying to run away from the truth ..What happened to little horn and His skills of craft ? i mean you guys do know right ?am i the only one here thinking in this line? Where did the famous Wicked King of the Bible ..The crafty Magician ..The Destroyer .. What really happened to magic ??people ?

Unless ofcourse somebody drives by and goes hush ..dont tell ..

kazdax

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  ezavan Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:06 am

What? Mythology is bound to change brother, get with the times, magic and self development don't go anywhere, its always there waiting to be discovered under the layers of socialization and psychic censorship. Don't be a stick in the mud, if you're real hungup on a particular image or need to hear some password to believe a person is a magician then I suggest creating a thread about it in another part of the forum appropriate to your topic, as opposed to randomly popping up here, in someone else's personal experience thread. Not hatin, just sayin.
    ezavan
    ezavan

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  kazdax Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:52 pm

So you know what i am talking about ?

Love
    Kaz

kazdax

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Frater_NS Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 pm

kazdax wrote:The most odd thing is it me or the world of occultist trying to run away from the truth ..What happened to little horn and His skills of craft ? i mean you guys do know right ?am i the only one here thinking in this line? Where did the famous Wicked King of the Bible ..The crafty Magician ..The Destroyer .. What really happened to magic ??people ?

Unless ofcourse somebody drives by and goes hush ..dont tell ..

Kazdax you are taking about stories, legends and tribal folk takes of the Jewish people - why do they have a basis in fact?
    These type of stories are akin to Star Wars and Harry Potter and has no basis in reality.

Frater_NS

Number of posts : 132
    Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down