Live Traffic Feed

A little help

Go down

A little help

Post  Toltec on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 pm

I need to get in contact with somebody who has done (with success) a ritual to conjure a spirit/entity/demon. Can any of you please provide me with a web link or an e-mail which can help me?
Toltec

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little help

Post  Khephra on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:16 pm

I think a lot of folks around here might fit that description. Wink

Is there something in specific you're looking to explore?

"Sacred Activism is the fusion of the mystic's passion for God with the activist's passion for justice, creating a third fire, which is the burning sacred heart that longs to help, preserve, and nurture every living thing." - Andrew Harvey
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toltec on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 am

I thought of the same thing, so this is why I'm asking. There IS something quite specific about this, but at the same time it's not that clear to me, so this is why I seek help. Anybody who is an experimented conjurer, please PM me. Thank you.

Khephra wrote:I think a lot of folks around here might fit that description. Wink

Is there something in specific you're looking to explore?
Toltec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:48 am

Toltec wrote:There IS something quite specific about this, but at the same time it's not that clear to me, so this is why I seek help.

That doesn't really help at all. Question
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toltec on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:29 am

Yes, I realize that, but I try to be as discrete as possible regarding this matter. Please PM me for further details.

ankh_f_n_khonsu wrote:That doesn't really help at all. Question
Toltec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am

Did you private message everyone about this, or just me? That's not cool, Toltec.
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrianswall on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:51 am

Hi Toltec,

Sending a PM to everybody could be considered spamming and some folk have already complained about it. I would suggest that you try to be as candid and open about the issue as you can here in this thread. (If somebody invites you to pm them, all well and good, but donít go pestering people).

Your username is Toltec you are anonymous to all intents and purposes. You can change names if names are needed to explain your situation.

There are also a number of other advantages to be had writing here: People can work as a collective to help you, bouncing ideas of each other. If somebody is talking rubbish it is more likely to be picked up upon (In this work no advice is better than bad advice). You have a better chance to avoid falling prey to blow hard wannabe gurus. On an altruistic level, maybe your problem is similar to the problem somebody else is having or will have and they will have the opportunity to learn from your process either now or in the future.

Donít be afraid we are all idiots here. Smile

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toltec on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 pm

I didn't PM everybody, there were just four users which received my message. I wrote to these four users because they seemed a little more 'capable' that the others and I thought they can provide me some good advice. I apologize if this was an out-of-place action.

OK, I'll be as open as I can: I need somebody who can travel to Greece to help a young woman to conjure/invoke an entity/demon/archangel. All the travel costs and accommodations will be taken care off by her.

So, if you are really knowledgeable in invoking/conjuring, and if you are willing to go on a short trip to Greece to help a young woman (and earn a nice sum of money), please PM me.

This is not a joke, not a prank, not a sham, or anything like that. Please don't bother to write me if you are not a serious person.

Thank you all, and please excuse my left-handedness. I'm waiting for your feedback.
Toltec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 am

Hadrianswall wrote:Donít be afraid we are all idiots here. Smile

Agreed. I'm curious, what about invoking a current a bit more local to Greece?
ankh_f_n_khonsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toltec on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Can you please be a little more specific...?

ankh_f_n_khonsu wrote:Agreed. I'm curious, what about invoking a current a bit more local to Greece?
Toltec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sascrunch on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Toltec wrote:I need somebody who can travel to Greece to help a young woman to conjure/invoke an entity/demon/archangel. All the travel costs and accommodations will be taken care off by her.

By this do you mean that she has attempted to "conjure/invoke" an "entity/demon/archangel" on her own and failed, thereby the individual would be teaching her?

Toltec wrote:if you are willing to go on a short trip to Greece to help a young woman

Would we need to be fluent in Greek?

Toltec wrote:and earn a nice sum of money

in addition to travel expenses?

Toltec wrote: please excuse my left-handedness

Was this a pun? If so, well done.

-Sas
Sascrunch

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toltec on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:41 pm

She hasn't neither the knowledge, neither the power, so she hasn't attempted anything yet, I warned her about the possible dangers. The individual would have the task to summon an entity in her presence and ask something on her behalf. I don't know exactly what, she was quite discreet about this.

You don't need to be fluent in Greek, just English. She will have an interpreter/translator.

In addition to travel and accommodation expenses, which will be entirely covered by her, you will generously be payed a nice sum of Euro (at least two thousand).

I repeat, this is not a joke, I have better things to do with my time. I offered her my help in searching a conjurer just because I've had a very profitable business relationship with her (with the translations).
Toltec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Khephra on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 am

My first thought would be Enochian or Solomonic magick...

"Sacred Activism is the fusion of the mystic's passion for God with the activist's passion for justice, creating a third fire, which is the burning sacred heart that longs to help, preserve, and nurture every living thing." - Andrew Harvey
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toltec on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:05 am

Khephra wrote:My first thought would be Enochian or Solomonic magick...

My first thought too, but I don't know anybody who is skilled in those two types of magick. Do you know anyone? If yes, can you please put us in contact?
Toltec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 am

Toltec wrote:My first thought too, but I don't know anybody who is skilled in those two types of magick. Do you know anyone?

Suspect Uhhh... yes. My advice? Study. I'm 99% certain that anybody I know who practices Enochian or Solomonic magick would suggest similar.
ankh_f_n_khonsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Toltec is just trying to do someone a favour.

If I was 40 years younger, without mobility problems, and the money was better, then I'd certainly help him out.

Hope he finds an eager 'Harry Potter' for this mission!
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toltec on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:35 pm

ankh_f_n_khonsu wrote:My advice? Study. I'm 99% certain that anybody I know who practices Enochian or Solomonic magick would suggest similar.

This is exactly what I told her, and this is exactly what she tried to do in the first place. To study, practice, empower herself and use the enochian or solomonic magic. This is why I translated for her all those books. But there is this problem with the time, she doesn't have much time left, and she needs the problem solved in the next 6 months, or else it would be too late. Do you know anybody in this world who can became a proficient magician in 6 months? I don't.

So, the matter is quite simple. She needs somebody skilled in enochian and solomonic magick to help her.
Toltec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sascrunch on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 am

amandachen wrote:If I was 40 years younger, without mobility problems, and the money was better, then I'd certainly help him out.

40 years younger? Are you even 20 in that photo? For that matter, how does one get their own logo?
Sascrunch

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:28 am

amandachen wrote:For that matter, how does one get their own logo?

It's a 'signature'. You can add all those personal touches in your profile. Smile
ankh_f_n_khonsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum