Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codex Rosae Crucis, D.O.M.A. A Rare & Curious Manuscript of Rosicrucian Interest

5 posters

Go down

Codex Rosae Crucis, D.O.M.A. A Rare & Curious Manuscript of Rosicrucian Interest Empty Codex Rosae Crucis, D.O.M.A. A Rare & Curious Manuscript of Rosicrucian Interest

Post  dirkcloete Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:01 am

I paged through this large sized volume at the Freemason Library in London but have since not found a copy of it anywhere except for exorbitant prices.

Codex Rosae Crucis, D.O.M.A. A Rare & Curious Manuscript of Rosicrucian Interest
Compiled and commented by Manly P. Hall

ISBN: 978-0893144043
Publisher: Philosophical Research Society Inc (July 1996)

With Numerous Illustrations From Early Books & Manuscripts of the Rosicrucian Order

Introduction & Commentary by Manly P. Hall

With scholars now showing new respect for the Hermetic arts and those fantastic and wonderfully devout diagrams and figures appearing in the works of seventeenth century alchemists, it was felt that now is the time to reissue Codex Rosae Crucis, considered the definitive work in its field. Invaluable for the English translation accompanying a facsimile of the original eighteenth century manuscript, as well as Mr. Hall's interpretative comments, the Codex threads together fragments of history pertaining to the Rosicrucian foundations in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Of special interest is a picture of the only known representation of the Temple of the Rosy Cross from an engraving in 1618. In his work entitled Psychology and Alchemy, the famous psychologist C. G. Jung reproduced the plate of Michelspacher's Cabala and made numerous other references to material contained in Codex Ros Crucis. Folio size, with full-color plates and two-color manuscript section.

dirkcloete

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Codex Rosae Crucis, D.O.M.A. A Rare & Curious Manuscript of Rosicrucian Interest Empty Re: Codex Rosae Crucis, D.O.M.A. A Rare & Curious Manuscript of Rosicrucian Interest

Post  ankh_f_n_khonsu Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Say what you will about him, Hall was one prodigious mofo. Wink

I'll keep an eye out for this!
ankh_f_n_khonsu
ankh_f_n_khonsu

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Codex Rosae Crucis, D.O.M.A. A Rare & Curious Manuscript of Rosicrucian Interest Empty Re: Codex Rosae Crucis, D.O.M.A. A Rare & Curious Manuscript of Rosicrucian Interest

Post  Cactus Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:27 pm

I have the Codex Rosae Crucis (D.O.M.A.) compiled and commented by Manly P. Hall. I'm willing to change it for AMORC Material or TheOcult.BZ invitation.

Cactus

Cactus

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  inbetween Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:57 pm

I think it is posted here:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/315101020/0914-Manly-Palmer-Hall-DOMA-Codex-Rosae-Crucis

http://documents.scribd.com.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/1ig7q8soe85atkf9.pdf

inbetween

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronxgodzilla Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:15 pm

No longer at those links. Bought mine some 15 years ago from ABE books, for $40. But there should be a digital version somewhere :-)

Bronxgodzilla

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2018-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down