Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Free Bodri Books to the First 100 People

2 posters

Go down

Free Bodri Books to the First 100 People Empty Free Bodri Books to the First 100 People

Post  pullybone Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 pm

quote -
April 21, 2009
A $100 Kindness to You, Courtesy of A Donor

Most people know that writing books is not a way to make money today. Their best use today is as a virtual business card to generate leads for higher priced products, which incidentally we don’t sell.

Publishers in the spiritual field have even told me directly that the topic of meditation is at the bottom of the profitability barrel for their book businesses because as one publisher told me, “Meditators tend to be cheap so they don’t buy books.” I laughed, but it’s a true story from someone who published thousands of New Age titles for over two decades. Another publisher friend warned me away from entering the business saying you’ll never make money shipping out paperbacks one by one (he was sick of it), so the ebook solution was born (otherwise you’d never get our materials since regular publishers don’t want to touch them). We still have most all the other costs of book production except the $1.50 or so it costs to put words on paper. So don’t think that just because something is an ebook it cost less to produce it or that it should be free… if that’s the case the other books you buy should all cost about $1.5 as well. Anyway, we do what we can here to help provide you with superior materials and try to cover our costs to make it all possible.

An individual who recently came into some money, knowing all this and the great value of genuine meditation materials (since you can’t find them out there today), asked to purchase from us 100 copies of Measuring Meditation to be given away to the first 100 people who requested them. Delighted at his request (we disuaded him and made him think about it several times before agreeing), we threw in The White Skeleton Visualization Method to boot.

Because of his generosity, if you are one of the first 100 people responding you can download these books for FREE right now. Yep, a $100 value for free. These are the very same books you buy on the site for green cash. So act quickly because the links won’t work after 100 people download these materials.

For this gift made possible by a donor, go here:

http://www.meditationexpert.com/Donation1.htm
/end quote

They're worth getting.

pullybone

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Free Bodri Books to the First 100 People Empty Re: Free Bodri Books to the First 100 People

Post  Khephra Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Any idea how it differs from other systems?
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Free Bodri Books to the First 100 People Empty Differences ... hmmm

Post  pullybone Fri May 01, 2009 11:31 am

I'd say that what Bodri is teaching, which is derived largely from Nan Huai-Chin, is a meta-model which encompasses all other "GENUINE" spiritual paths. (I capitalized genuine because he's done the same, but I put it in quotes to show tolerance of other people's views ... lol. Anyway.) In other words, he's providing the measuring stick by which all spiritual paths can be gauged and true cultivation attainment ranked, as it were.

Probably, one of his better pieces discussing where he's coming from is here -
http://www.meditationexpert.com/blog/2007/05/every-spiritual-path-should-have-5-stages/

[edit]
Jesus Christ. I just looked at this post again and the thought ran through my head that English must be my second language. Maybe I've cleaned it up enough that it makes a little bit of sense now.

pullybone

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Free Bodri Books to the First 100 People Empty Re: Free Bodri Books to the First 100 People

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down