Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ave everyone

3 posters

Go down

Ave everyone Empty Ave everyone

Post  VVV (210/3) Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:44 am

"Laiad Holq Ta Napea...

Ave Digimob!

I am a mod at OccultForums.com., and have only recently become aware of your groups work. I must say I am very excited about all you do.

My primary interest is Enochian magick. I have been working from this paradigm for almost twenty years now. I have been a member of the GD and an officer in the OSDL. I am currently back in school full time majoring in psychology and cultural anthropology.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

VVV (210/3)
... Ds Praf Piap"

VVV (210/3)

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Ave everyone Empty Re: Ave everyone

Post  Admin Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Welcome, VVV (210/3)!

Psychology and cultural anthropology make great bedfellows! Have you settled on a thesis?

Admin
Frater Digimob Teknikos

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-10

https://digimob.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrianswall Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:41 am

There is a lot of stuff to be excited about in the digests, and if youve just discovered them it will take you quite a while to sift through them all. Happy hunting Smile

I look forward to hearing your thoughts
Smile

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  VVV (210/3) Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:21 am

"Laiad Holq Ta Napea...
Admin wrote:Welcome, VVV (210/3)!

Psychology and cultural anthropology make great bedfellows! Have you settled on a thesis?
I am not far enough along to worry about a thesis yet. However, my last major project was a presentation on "Cultural Perspectives of Altered States of Consciousness" within four cultural models: Shaman, Magickian, Monastic, and Contemporary. This upcoming term will be dedicated to a research paper/presentation on sensation and perception, or the formation of gender identity.
Hadrianswall wrote:There is a lot of stuff to be excited about in the digests, and if youve just discovered them it will take you quite a while to sift through them all. Happy hunting Smile

I look forward to hearing your thoughts
Smile
Yes, I am a bit daunted by the sheer volume of the digests. I have been informed there will be a new master index forthcoming! As soon as it does I can see if my personal library contains any texts worth adding.

in LVX

VVV (210/3)
... Ds Praf Piap"

VVV (210/3)

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: