Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frater Albertus and Physical Alchemy

2 posters

Go down

Frater Albertus and Physical Alchemy Empty Frater Albertus and Physical Alchemy

Post  neutralrobotboy Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:08 am

The Alchemist's Handbook is what brought me here. I have recently taken an interest in this topic and would like to be able to verify some of the claimed results for myself. Pursuing this topic, I have learned a little about Frater Albertus's Paraclesus Colleges, and I was interested to find that one such program in Australia is still operational.

However, for me the cost is for now an obstacle. Even the cost of setting up my own lab at this stage seems as though it would be an obstacle. So, I am wondering if there are others on this board who have done serious alchemical work of this kind and achieved results. If so, I would be interested in hearing any advice on how I might proceed with this topic.

neutralrobotboy

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.namelessnumberhead.com

Back to top Go down

Frater Albertus and Physical Alchemy Empty Re: Frater Albertus and Physical Alchemy

Post  Khephra Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 am

Yes, the cost and danger can be a bit prohibitive.

Many students passed through Fr. Albertus's school. It was sad to see it close, but it seems as though they've merely switched gears. CESNUR's 2008 International Conference was devoted to "French Alchemical Groups of the late 20th Century", and there was an International Alchemy Conference in Las Vegas last Oct, so there's still healthy interest in the field. You might want to check Adam McLean's Alchemy Website for specialized advice and content.
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down