Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings and Felicitations Digimob,

4 posters

Go down

Greetings and Felicitations Digimob, Empty Greetings and Felicitations Digimob,

Post  XekeXander Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Greetings and Felicitations to One and All at Digimob,

Like others, this One can be a tad long-winded at times but this humble One thought that a bit of the “who, what, when, where, why and how” of One’s being here would be in order and to that end . . .

This One has written to few, if any forums and certainly never to a forum such as this one . . . Until lately One has been up to One's ears with and drowning in, debt. One realizes that this should not preclude writing or even hinder One's ability to write, however, this One's lack of much, in the way of, frontal lobe activity . . . Well, One supposes an explanation of that last little snippet would probably be in order. To greatly over-simplify the matter, One usually starts off by reminding whom-ever, “If One has to have brain damage, then the place to have, said brain damage, is the Prefrontal Cortex, since there is a redundant system. That “redundant system” is what Steve King calls, “The Dead Zone.” This, some have said, explains this One being very psychic but having little control over One’s abilities . . . Well “little [easily accessed] control . . .”

Any how, to make a long story short, One has a "One track mind," to say the least and can not multi-task. This "short-coming is due partially, of course, to One being male [ha] and secondly to One's, afore mentioned, limited frontal lobe activity, due to intentional post-natal skull fractures, (Yes, intentional and plural . . . Again long story). Long experience with this problem has taught One, that One must and can only do, a single thing at a time, well. Since, One is in the process of declaring bankruptcy and that has taken the proverbial load off One's mind and having this mental-load lifted has allowed this One to begin concentrating on putting together a decent spiritual library and finally start practicing in earnest.

Any who, this One was has always been a loner, usually had his head stuck in one book or another, has always been extremely eager to learn and physically handicapped, as well as, a chronic pain sufferer, lately more than ever. However, One does not do Opiate products or mind related prescription drugs. So, nothing there to hinder One’s progress . . . However, One has been in mind-numbing soul-searing pain for most of One’s life and understandably does not have a “threshold of pain.” While, this lack of a “threshold of pain” is a good thing, as for as, dealing with One’s physical pain goes, it does nothing but hinder One’s attempts to reach a “deep trance” state.

*Note – I just mentioned “Deep Trance State” and to the study of this particular subject I have found a book I would recommend to all and that is:

Trace: From Magic to Technology by Dennis R. Wier

It can be acquired from several places, not the least of which is through the Trance Institute at the URL: < http://www.trance.edu/drupal/ >.
I highly recommend it.

Ant why . . . Unfortunately, as far as the afore hinted at “mental reprogramming” goes, One feels that he needs more, in the way of knowledge, before this One goes “monkey-ing” around with his brain. Since Magick seems to be a part of One’s life anyway . . . One felt that would be a good place to start. Well, to be honest One started at the Ironwood Sundance grounds by doing the Sundance but that’s another story. If you have any suggestions or recommended reading pleased feel free to drop this One a note here or go to my web page at the URL: < http://www.myspace.com/xavior_x_xander >.

“Thanks and well met . . .”

And

To One and All . . .

Good Journey,
X. Xeke Xander
XekeXander
XekeXander

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Felicitations Digimob, Empty Re: Greetings and Felicitations Digimob,

Post  Khephra Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Greetings, and welcome!

Some of Wier's work will be included in digest #24.
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Felicitations Digimob, Empty Re: Greetings and Felicitations Digimob,

Post  Hadrianswall Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:48 pm

it is better to be long winded than not winded at all Smile
Many welcomes, I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Hadrianswall

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Felicitations Digimob, Empty RE:

Post  XekeXander Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Khephra wrote:Greetings, and welcome!

Some of Wier's work will be included in digest #24.

==================

Well Met<

Thanks for the heads-up . . . This One looks foreword to reading it.

Good Journey

Xeke Xander
XekeXander
XekeXander

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Felicitations Digimob, Empty der...

Post  SoyCello Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:54 pm

Ello, a pleasure reading your intro, much empathy in regards to the lack of multi-tasking as I am L.D in area of spacial reasoning. It is astonishing how much this can alter ones ability to process the external world. Also, nice avatar, I approve!

Last edited by SoyCello on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : anal retentive addjustment of allignment.)
SoyCello
SoyCello

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-27

https://www.facebook.com/SoyCello

Back to top Go down

Post  XekeXander Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:54 pm

SoyCello wrote:
Ello, a pleasure reading your intro, much empathy in regards to the lack of multi-tasking as I am L.D in area of spacial reasoning. It is astonishing how much this can alter ones ability to process the external world. Also, nice avatar, I approve!

=======================

Thanks for the kind words and the empathy. One always does One's best to turn a challenge into an assent, but it does One's heart/spirit good to know that One's trails are not archetypal, after all.

On the Avatar thing . . . Well, what can One say but thanks. One did One's best to find a picture of this One, without actually taking or using a photo. This One doesn't like them . . . Go figure. As far as the use of elemental magic goes . . . This One believes, if One is not mistaken, that this One tends towards the water element. However, In many unique dreams this One has had over the years, rare though they may be, this One has used or "called" lightning not any of the of elements. In the old language ["the language of the Birds," (i.e., The common-tongue used Pre-Tower of Babel)] the word for lightning and spirit were the same word, aka the "fifth element". . . But One's memory of past lives is always subject to re-interpretation, as well as, quite controversial, in and of itself.

As for the staff . . In all modesty this One's is prettier, even if the head piece isn't finished. The use of "Coin of the Realm" in the head piece's covering, (i.e., Gold and silver from used coinage), has this One stumped . . . For now, but One keeps on, keeping on . . . Eh?

On the subject of your limitations or "challenges," as this One would say. They merely offer you an opportunity to advance your knowledge on that subject. So that you may in fact advance everyone's knowledge on that subject (e.g., a book) or at the very least be of aid to others similarly afflicted, which you may meet in your day to day life. As a "card carrying" Stoic Gnostic, this One always sees problems as opportunities to learn something new. (That's a extremely shorten and "reworked" version of that an ole Chinese proverb.) Sorry . . . Mayhaps, One reads a tad too much . . . eh?.

Good Journey,
Xeke Xander
XekeXander
XekeXander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down