Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?"

5 posters

Go down

"Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?" Empty "Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?"

Post  Khephra Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 pm

From The Hidden Agendas:

Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies In Mediums?

It has come to my attention while discerning symbolisms hidden in our mediums such as movies and television, advertisements and comic books, among a few, that although I have centered this blog thusly around the fact they could possibly be a form or "Illuminati mind control", there also may be another hidden level of meaning to them. While relaxing last "weak-end" after my joyous "weak" of forced slavery and indentured servitude to the more cleverly disguised "Pharaohs", I spotted a documentary I had not seen--"Riddles In Stone: The Secret Architecture of Washington D.C.". I decided rather than to "dull my senses" with colorful mayhem of nonsensical violence or rude humor, that I would expand my knowledge volume on "thine enemy"...for it's only when you know thine enemy can you protect yourself. The film turned out to be not what I expected thusly from the title. Though, they began with speculation about whether or not the U.S. capitol was structured around "occult symbolism", it turned into a banter of Masons v.s. anti-Masons and then a religious twaddle that precluded what it should have "enlightened" the viewer with---structures of D.C. and their hidden meanings. I was to say a tad disappointed. BUT--one of the Anti-Masons did make a statement that there were "7 levels of symbolic interpretations and meanings" to which my head cocked to one side and an eyebrow raised. Hmmm.

A venerable light blinked on inside my mind, could it be there is more to it than just the Illuminati form of Mind Control I had been previously spotting? Most of us in the blog-sphere that have investigated the symbol side of advertisements, movies, t.v., etc. can readily identify the symbols to the "secret societies" that are running, ahem ruining, society as it is. Perhaps digging more into their "occult practices" can identify the 'weapons of the enemy' thusly removing their 'spell like power' they have cast upon the M-asses. Perhaps. So in my digging, where I have had my head buried, either in a book of research or under my vehicle trying to get that damn hunk of metal running, I run across what is called "Enochian magic". I had previously run across references to "the Book of Enoch" multiple times before, such as in William Henry's The Crystal Halls of Christ's Court, but disregarded it as books not included in the Bible. How wrong I was! Bits and pieces of the Book of Enoch sure are hidden in plain sight in the Bible for starters, check out Revelations and see for yourself.

If you believe the legends, Enochian magic was originally delivered to Man by Enoch, the mysterious prophet of Genesis. The Enochian "calls" are reputed to be in the language of the Angels, of which Hebrew is said to be but a faint echo. The Enochian tablets, according to the story, are the talismans from which all other magical sigils are descended. Small wonder Enochian magic is reputed to be the most powerful [and dangerous branch of the occult!].

Enochian magic originated, of course, with a series of crystal- gazing experiments that Dr. John Dee and Edward Kelley conducted in the late sixteenth century. The foremost scholar of his era, Dee turned away from mundane knowledge to seek what he called "radical truth." Dee believed that Enoch had received such truths from conversations with the angels. Dee theorized that he could use crystal gazing to reestablish communication with Enoch's angels, thus restoring the fountainhead of supernatural knowledge.

Whether or not Dee succeeded is open to question. Dee certainly believed that he had tapped into angelic power, but there is little evidence that the knowledge did him much good. Nevertheless, by the time he died, his experiments were widely enough known to lend an aura of mystery and power to his name. The language was given on a large tablet of 49 one-inch squares which constituted the four [4] Watchtower Tablets and the Tablet ofUnion. The 48 Enochian Calls were also derived by the use of these large tablets. Dee and Kelley had at their disposal a highly sophisticated system of magic which apparently neither of them comprehended. It remained just a collection of channeled messages in an archaic language, recorded in a series of obscure manuscripts, until MacGregor Mathers discovered them in the British Museum. He introduced Enochian Magic into the Golden Dawn System, and for the first time it became something other than theory and speculation. This vast collection of material became the crown jewel of the Order's work.

The vast amount of material collected by Dee and Kelley indicates that they transcribed an entirely new language with its own grammar and syntax. Occultists have called this language "Enochian" because the dictating angel, Ave, was said to have originally given the tablets to Enoch.

It is both a system of theurgy [a method for summoning and commanding angelic beings] and goety [a method for summoning and commanding demons]. Although the angels gave Dee strict instructions that he should never use the magic for evoking evil spirits, the names of evil spirits are provided in Enochian magic nonetheless, along with techniques for summoning them. Enochian magic may have a deeper and darker purpose that was never revealed by the angels to Dee. It could possibly have served as a magical trigger for the chaotic transition--generally referred to as the apocalypse--between the present aeon and the next.

Enochian magic falls into two parts. The structure was not intentional, but an accident of fate perhaps. Originally, the angels transmitted the system in bits and pieces that were not in any particular logically order, they were scrambled together. This may have been the result of the angels difficulties in dealing with "linear time" or it may have been a deliberate way of concealing the magic from casual eyes. Dee was able to sort out some of the confusion in his manuscripts, but after his death his Enochian papers became split into two collections.

These papers that concerned the latter half of Enochian magic were published around 1659 by Meric Casaubon. This in the material that is more popularly known as Enochian magic. It contains the 4 Watchtowers, the Enochian Keys or Calls, and the vocabulary of the Enochian language. It was this 2nd half of the system that found its way in to the magic of the Victorian occult society known as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Through the Golden Dawn's teachings, Enochian magic has spread widely in the English speaking occult community over the last century. Coincidentally, The Order of the Golden Dawn is where Aleister Crowley began his studies of Enochian magic. Crowley is the most famous magus of the 20th century. When he was a young child, his mother [a member of the fanatical Plymouth Brethren sect] referred to him as the Beast. His young mind seized on this label as a revelation. In his autobiography he writes: "But my mother believed that I was actually Anti-christ of the Apocalypse..." [and above on the same page] " I have never lost sight of the fact that I was in some sense or other the Beast 666." Here, the Beast and Antichrist are confused, but the confusion was his mother's, not Crowley's, who always understood himself to be merely the herald of the Antichrist.

Crowley eagerly devoured Golden Dawn magic. He was strongly drawn to the magic of the dark side -- the goetia. His mentor in the Golden Dawn, Allan Bennett, warned him against this line of study, but Crowley paid no heed. This attraction to evil, coupled with his Bohemian habits, made him unpopular among the conservative leaders of the Order. Eventually, Crowley and the Golden Dawn parted company, but he continued to use the Golden Dawn teachings in the remainder of his life. More than with any other aspect of Golden Dawn magic, he was fascinated with the Enochian language and the Keys to the Watchtowers. Crowley considered himself a reincarnation of Edward Kelley, and to some extent he shared Kelley's scrying ability.

While wandering through Algeria in 1909, Crowley invoked the Enochian Aethers in reverse order from the 28th to the 1st, using the 19th Key for all of them. They Key for all 30 of the Aethers is the same save for the name of the Aether involved. Thus, the last 30 Keys are really a single Key that is applied to the 30 Aethers. Previously, while visiting Mexico in 1900, he had invoked the 13th and 29th Aethers, so he was merely taking up where he had left off.

Crowley's method of working was similar in some respects to that of Dee and Kelley. He would find a private place where he could be alone with his disciple, Victor Neuberg. Then he would recite the 19th Key with the name of the Aether he sought to invoke inserted int the text at the proper place. It is not clear however whether he used the English or the Enochian version of the Key. In his Confessions, he speaks of "changing two names" to suit the Key to each Aether. In the English version, two words must be changed for each Aether, but in the Enochian version, only one word. So perhaps Crowley invoked the Aethers using the English version of the 19th Key.

After sensing the presence of the angel of that Aether, he gazed into a large topaz that was set in a decorated wooden cross. Whatever he saw in the stone, or experienced more directly, he described. Neuberg sat beside him and wrote his words down in a notebook, just as Dee had recorded the words of Kelley more than 3 centuries earlier. This record formed the work known as the Vision and the Voice. Crowley states in his autobiography, "we walked steadilty to Bou Saada, invoking the Aethyrs one by one, at convenient times and places, or when the spirit moved me. As a rule, we did one Aethyr every day." He does not seem to have employed the first 18 Keys while invoking the Aethers. He understood the 18 preliminary Keys in teh way they had been taught him by the Golden Dawn. Describing them, he says that the first two keys relate to the quintessence, or elemental Spirit, while the next 16 relate to the 4 elements in subdivisions of 4. This is the Golden Dawn teaching. Crowley chose to consider the Aethers in the first, most mystical sense. He describes the Wachtowers as "composing a cube of infinite magnitude." This is above the usual understanding.
Khephra
Khephra

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

"Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?" Empty Re: "Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?"

Post  emperorzombie Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:58 pm

nice.
emperorzombie
emperorzombie

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

"Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?" Empty Re: "Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?"

Post  amandachen Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:58 pm

That's great but he doesn't manage to link Enochian magic with anything he's seen in the media.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  emperorzombie Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:10 pm

i would laugh if they are in the new transformers movie.

optimus prime works for john dee.
emperorzombie
emperorzombie

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  mindaround Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Was that the whole article? I agree that it didn't really link anything with anything...just rehash published accounts in an attempt to sound knowledgeable. The blog is offline now so I couldn't find the rest of the article.
Enochian is not something you read a little about and then have any sort of qualification to discuss or pretend to understand. It is a complex and potent system (maybe the most).
mindaround
mindaround

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mindaround Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm

I actually thought I would finish this writers job for them and tie it all together.

Enochian Magick was practiced by Aleister Crowley... Ozzy Osbourne wrote a song about Uncle Al called Mr. Crowley... Ozzy had a show on MTV called the Osbournes....this show set the pattern for Rock Fossil reality shows... Dee Snider from Twisted Sister now has a show called Growing Up Twisted... John Dee was the originator of Enochian Magick.... there it all makes sense now. Doesn't it?

Last edited by mindaround on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
mindaround
mindaround

Back to top Go down

Post  worlock93 Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:58 pm

mindaround wrote:....there it all makes sense now. Doesn't it?
About as much sense as the usual fragile links that hold together most conspiracy "theories."

My only criticism is that you lack any pictures. For a conspiracy theory to maintain any, *clears throat* legitimacy, you must have photographic evidence.

Here's some to help you out Wink

"Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?" Twiste10

"Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?" Twiste12
worlock93
worlock93

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mindaround Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:09 am

My God... you are right! I never noticed the obvious Illuminati symbol in the TS logo. Brilliant! The plot thickens even more...

Randy Rhoads was Ozzy's first guitarist in his solo career... he wrote a song called Dee (supposedly after his mother but we know better)...he died in a tragic plane crash not long after...there are some famous motorcycle 'roads' in Texas called the Twisted Sisters...Motley Crue had a song dedicated to Sandra Dee called 'Come On and Dance' on the album 'Too Fast for Love'. Motley Crue famously rode motorcycles in their videos and played at the Sturgis Rally this year... in the movie Grease there is a song called 'Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee' and the term greasers as used in the UK referred to motorcycle hoodlums. They foreshadowed the Hell's Angels. Motley Crue had an album called Shout at the Devil and Ozzy Osbourne had an album called Speak of the Devil on the cover of which he was infamously spitting blood. Gene Simmons from Kiss is well-known for spitting blood and blowing fire. He portrays a demon and is the 'God of Thunder'. He also has a Rock Fossil show called 'Gene Simmon's Family Jewels'.

Follow the signs people they are EVERYWHERE!

"Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?" Ozzy_osbourne_-_speak_of_the_devil
The runes around the frame read "A tribute to Randy Rhoads, the axeman" on some versions and "Howdy! Dial-A-Demon productions in conjunction with graveyard graphics proudly presents the madman of rock dumping into El Satanos toiletto. Real tasty, huh.”

"Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?" Shout
Sorry to hoist upon the unwary this most abominable symbol of Eternal Darkness...

"Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?" Genesimmons
Possessed by an unclean spirit and spreading evil in the Knights In Satan's Service

"Enochian Magic: More Hidden Symbologies in Mediums?" Sandra-dee
Sandra Dee in fur...obviously a heathen! Although she played innocent roles, the truth has been uncovered.
mindaround
mindaround

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down