hello from Light Demon

Go down

hello from Light Demon

Post  LightDemon on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:33 pm

Hello.  I've been downloading and seeding DigiMob torrents for many years, maybe almost as long as it existed.  It helped me in my earlier further studies of they mystic/occult, and when I moved on to more rational Western stuff (Pythagoreanism/Platonism/Gnosticism, etc.) that has contemporary updates.  I'm pretty sure I revived (or helped) a few torrents over that time (all ones I see were requested, I'm seeding) like when TheOccult.bz rose, fell, then The Library of Doge (like v1.5) became bigger.  Maybe I'd looked at most the torrents enough for now, but for a couple years I've been trying to re-download Occult Mob's Submissions Digest #27 (1 & 2, A - L, M - Z.)  I don't recall if there was anything super-important in there for me, but I'd like to just complete the torrents and seed most of each year, henceforth.  I've read almost the whole forum and there's some obscure (out-of-place) thread someone asks for all the .torrent files.  I believe I have all of those, it's just a matter of finishing/seeding the last pair (#27.)
LightDemon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hello from Light Demon

Post  agrippa777 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:05 am

Hello,
I have both of the digests in archive. If you'd like them I can share.
PM Me.

93 93/93
AgrIppA

agrippa777

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LightDemon on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:00 am

Got my reply? (think I replied that night or day after...)

It'd just help if people could seed the above. I've been seeding the rest years, maybe didn't get those two, or accidentally deleted (in reorganization.) If I complete them, I'll seed them basically for life!
LightDemon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down