Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from Light Demon

2 posters

Go down

hello from Light Demon Empty hello from Light Demon

Post  LightDemon Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:33 pm

Hello.  I've been downloading and seeding DigiMob torrents for many years, maybe almost as long as it existed.  It helped me in my earlier further studies of they mystic/occult, and when I moved on to more rational Western stuff (Pythagoreanism/Platonism/Gnosticism, etc.) that has contemporary updates.  I'm pretty sure I revived (or helped) a few torrents over that time (all ones I see were requested, I'm seeding) like when TheOccult.bz rose, fell, then The Library of Doge (like v1.5) became bigger.  Maybe I'd looked at most the torrents enough for now, but for a couple years I've been trying to re-download Occult Mob's Submissions Digest #27 (1 & 2, A - L, M - Z.)  I don't recall if there was anything super-important in there for me, but I'd like to just complete the torrents and seed most of each year, henceforth.  I've read almost the whole forum and there's some obscure (out-of-place) thread someone asks for all the .torrent files.  I believe I have all of those, it's just a matter of finishing/seeding the last pair (#27.)

edit: I also need the .torrent for #26.2. Is there still a full list of the torrents?

Last edited by LightDemon on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
LightDemon
LightDemon

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2017-12-16

Back to top Go down

hello from Light Demon Empty Re: hello from Light Demon

Post  agrippa777 Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:05 am

Hello,
I have both of the digests in archive. If you'd like them I can share.
PM Me.

93 93/93
AgrIppA

agrippa777

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  LightDemon Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Got my latest reply?

It'd just help if people could seed #19, #20 (both which I'm also missing,) #27.1, #27.2. I've been seeding the rest years, maybe didn't get those four, or accidentally deleted (in reorganization.) If I complete them, I'll seed them almost continuously! Also is there a 26.2? Where's the complete list now?
LightDemon
LightDemon

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2017-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down