Live Traffic Feed

Amorc Monographs T7-T11 old

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amorc Monographs T7-T11 old

Post  Gringo on Sun May 27, 2012 3:16 am

Search for scans PDFs of Amorc Monographs (old version)

Esp temple degree 7, 9, 10, 11

Gringo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amorc Monographs T7-T11 old

Post  inbetween on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Whats so special about these degrees? Anyone here knowsand posts the outline lessons/subjects of the old monographs degrees? Im curious

inbetween

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re

Post  opal on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:00 pm

there s nothing special in regards to a single monograph; you most probably can buy or download all of them and nothing will happen, you might even think its worthless old paper ... what I found out is that the whole system is very unique in the way - that initiation, study groups AND monographs work together in a very unique way, through time; I spent quite some time in india, living between sadhus and monks, red about 4000 books, studied kabbalah, vedanta, tantric yoga, tibetan bön buddhism e.g. ... the amorc system gave me a broad knowledge (not only the monographs but reading a monograph and then buying books) thie initiations definitly work and sooner or later you get into contact with something you could call your inner master; I found great hints in some of the monographs, for example psychic projection, here and there there is a few lines in between, and together with reading all sort of OBE literature, franz bardon, golden dawn books - I figured out my way of how to achieve psychic projection, seeing auras, developing psychic sight and hearing e.g. I met livelong friends in some lodges and annoying old farts in others; "cofee and cake - armchair" mystics and real adepts; this is why I am searching for the old version of the 11th temple degree; the 12th degree worked for me, as I walked the path between initiation, oral traditon and home sanctum, beside my tantric yoga rountine, kundalini kriyas, kriya yoga and daily ashtanga yoga which for me personally is my system of self realisation; amorc can give you something - yoga doesnt .... does this make sense to you?

opal

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PS

Post  opal on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:05 pm

PS esp the old versions of the monographs work for me; I dont like the new ones, esp new 10 - 11 degree is endless theoretical "kablabla" about religions whereas in the old monographs, a process is happening within you, at least for me it worked;

I studied the old monographs till end of T10, then switched to the new versions, then in the 12th degree got the old ones again, so I am esp interested in T11 (english and old) ...

opal

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  inbetween on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:07 am

opal wrote: thie initiations definitly work and sooner or later you get into contact with something you could call your inner master; I found great hints in some of the monographs, for example psychic projection,  - I figured out my way of how to achieve psychic projection, seeing auras, developing psychic sight and hearing ,this is why I am searching for the old version of the 11th temple degree; the 12th degree worked for me, as I walked the path between initiation, oral traditon and home sanctum, amorc can give you something - yoga doesnt .... does this make sense to you?
AT WILL with these?
contact with something you could call your inner master
psychic projection, seeing auras, developing psychic sight and hearing

what can you say about the Rosicrucian Healing techniques,  somewhere in 6th degree monograph, any experiences?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucian_Monographs

i would love to learn from you

inbetween

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikael on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Rosicrucian Healing techniques in the sixth degree are all authentic but should not be practiced for the sole purpose of financial gain or recognition.
mikael

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilchiva on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:58 pm

Where can you get copies of the old degrees?

lilchiva

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum